Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,321 to 64,340 of 96,537

Fizza

@Rambler I looked up pain on Google and this was one of the first things to come up. I think it sums up my thoughts right now pretty damn well.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Extreme-G (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Darn, hopefully it’s not a bad one.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Rambler

@Fizza
I truly feel your pain. I've started to write longer posts in my note-taking app due to them going walkies when misclicking.

But I had to mention AI due to the article

Rambler

Tyranexx

@Sunsy Oh yes, there are plenty of geese that show up almost all times of the year. Some times more than others, like when they're migrating. A lake not far from here is known for bald eagle sightings too. I've seen a couple over time near a small river where I grew up. I need to remember to upload that owl photo I took awhile back for viewing in this thread. There are plenty of regular birds - blue jays, various blackbirds, cardinals, finches, hummingbirds, crows, a ton of sparrows....The list is extensive lol.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Kermit1doesmath

Eagly wrote:

@Kermit1 chicken soup, lozengers, tylonal and cough medicine it is. Try not to play too many vidoe games it could make your head hurt worse

This the one?

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly that's happened to me before... In fact it was a comment for you lol

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly (pretty much) Every Halloween I stay at home. Also every Halloween for the past 7 years my left heel hurts, very odd.

Anti-Matter

My birthday is one day before Halloween.
I will be 38 years old.
I felt already really old.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Kermit1 AW I hope you get better buddy, here is some broth for you……you can’t see it, but it’s there.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Ah yeah, I remember you told me that, that would have been cool to have for sure. I also remember the Zelda edition Wii U, though they didn't give the console any Zelda designs, only the GamePad. Gotcha on those Wii saves, I remember that certain saves couldn't be transferred as well. I found out that I couldn't transfer save data for Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl since they had online multiplayer. Maybe they put in that restriction to prevent cheating, or something like that.

@Sunsy Gotcha, is that first one Kid Cat? Not sure about that female eagle, I don't think I ever had a villager like her.

Ah I see, hopefully you'll be able to get the amiibos later on, assuming you want them. I still have my Wii U copy too.

Ohhh, gotcha. Sounds like me with Majora's Mask, lol. Though when I first played Ocarina of Time on the Wii VC, I didn't get too much progress in, just making it inside the first dungeon. Yes you're correct, the OoT disc came with Wind Waker preorders back in the GameCube days. I never had it back then, but I do have OoT on the 3DS which is pretty much the same thing. Though, Master Quest needed to be unlocked IIRC.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

blindsquirrel

Most of the time I can’t tell the difference between a game on the normal switch or on the switch OLED, but links awakening actually looks really good on the OLED. I think the art style makes the colors pop more than any other game.

blindsquirrel

@NeonPizza
Yeah, I have compared the OLED and a original switch. It is definitely noticeable side by side. But when I just have one or the other it is hard to tell. Unless I go back to the original after playing an OLED, then it is pretty easy to see the difference.

EllaTheQueen6

Good morning.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

@Anti-Matter Well, it just turned noon here.

Kermit1doesmath

I think yesterday all I had was a day cold. Today I feel fine.

EllaTheQueen6

@Kermit1 Hi Kermit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic