Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,261 to 64,280 of 96,525

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy Yeah I'm literally like that as well with desserts and stuff like that. The last time I had cake, it was for my mom's birthday. It was actually a homemade cake, and it was quite delicious.

Out of the villagers I've gotten, Tia's my favorite one, for the same reason you like Cookie. I did look up Cookie on Nookipedia, and yeah, she is cute as well. When I first came across Tia while villager hunting, I had to get her. She's a teapot elephant, how could I pass her up?

The 30th anniversary Mario amiibo that I have is the one with the SMB1 colors. I have a regular Peach amiibo, as well. The Cat Mario and Cat Peach amiibos were both preordered by me alongside Super Mario 3D World on Switch. I had to get them both, lol! I do love both Mario and cats, after all.

Nice, I have all of those as well, except I have Breath of the Wild on Switch. I like playing A Link to the Past every now and then, that happens to be my favorite Zelda game. I also love A Link Between Worlds. I wanna get more time into Ocarina of Time one of these days, though the last time I played it, I got stuck in one of the dungeons. I'd love to get into Majora's Mask, but for some reason, I had a hard time getting into it. I could not find any dungeons, and I didn't find a whole lot of side quests.

@Tyranexx Yeah. I remember there were a lot of special edition DS and 3DS systems as well. I do have some of my physical GB games from my childhood too. Ouch, I see - must be because the save batteries got drained over use. Yeah do get Mole Mania while you can - you never know the next time they're gonna have Game Boy games on any of their current/future consoles after the 3DS/Wii U eShop closes. My original Wii is busted for sure, I definitely remember that. That's why I transferred all my stuff to my then-new Wii U!

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko Do you have a Switch?

Man, I wish. I only have a 3ds, and it's not even the xl. I've wanted a Switch for ages, but I just can't afford it, as I can't get a job to afford it.

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

EllaTheQueen6

blindsquarel wrote:

Looks like I just need to drink more electrolytes before and during workouts. Thankfully I don’t have anything major wrong with me. Guess all that stress was for nothing, that’s what I get for looking up my symptoms on google I guess.
@Kermit1

Oh, well at least it’s better than my first guess I had. He does not look like Napoleon Dynamite.

Bro, dont ever google your symptoms. I did that one time, and google said I was having a stroke.

Anti-Matter

Okay, I want to know your thought from this song lyrics because for me it doesn't make a sense at all.
You know, when Japanese peoples try to make English song, it become Engrish song. 😆

Ska A Go Go from Dance Dance Revolution CLUB MIX

Get down to the sound of the groovy beats!
Straight burning heart!

mine wanna regend of man rock
logo of dj surfurin' by jungle man clue man wanna lost a mam

All night DJ's surfing through the mountains.
Always you know from the man style.
You let you know lot of a play style.
Say Hah! Hah!! Hah!!!

La, la.maz maz... sexy lalala....come on and get at it.
Come and get at dj
La, la.mouse mouse... sexy..come on and get at DJ
Oh natural love...

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

EllaTheQueen6

I get information on the school talent show today. Might not do it, as I'm extremely self concious.

EllaTheQueen6

Information absorbed. The rules are stupid. Your video for the talent show HAS to be 60 minutes or less. Can't use copyrighted music (That's fair, but it's a school talent show, not like we're going to use the music in a game or something)
I'm still going to enter if my brother agrees to playing his guitar while I sing.

Kermit1doesmath

Is it just me or did the forum thing on the main page expand.

dysgraphia awareness human

Kermit1doesmath

I finally got the Kermit Lego figure in a pack!!! I only need Bunsen now and my collection is complete.

Plan B is active tomorrow. (Final Form is missing).

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly same. Though in recent years I've stopped since they keep raising the prices.

EllaTheQueen6

Kermit1 wrote:

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I've got a spare Switch Lite... I wish I could give it to you but idk how I would.

Even if you knew a way to get it to me, how do I explain to my mom how a 300 dollar console just showed up at the door?

Kermit1doesmath

@EllaTheKawaiiNeko I don't think my Mother would even let me ship it even if we found a way since it was once my brother's and he now has my old Switch.

It would take a good deal of talking for me and my Mother to even come up with a plan and then there's you the person who would be getting the package and your Mother. So this whole thing would need a great deal of communication to even get past the idea phase, and then there's money and exchange rates and such.

It was only an idea.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1doesmath

@Eagly i am. it's only my right hand so right now i'm resting it and will be for the next few days. typing left handed is weird lol.

blindsquirrel

I started up a cardinals franchise in madden and that game is worse than I remember. I swear if you aren’t just running slant routes The Whole time the defense intercepts you every time.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Tyranexx

@Sunsy Plenty of birds and squirrels around here. I've seen coyotes and foxes too, though they usually come out at night. I have a pic of an owl I caught hunting in the evening last month too. We do get bobcats, but I've never seen one in person. I did come across a fawn out on the local trail system this summer; it ran across the path and into some weeds by a field. It had already left by the time I passed by that spot again to get to my car.

@MarioLover92 I wanted the OG Black Zelda 3DS/OoT 3D package back during the winter of 2011/early 2012, but broke college me couldn't quite pony up enough cash for it before it was no longer available. I settled for the red OG 3DS/Super Mario 3D Land bundle, which was a good consolation prize. But I was still sorta bummed. XD My current N3DS XL unit is the SNES themed one. That's probably the fanciest handheld I have outside of my old GBC. Yep, that's Pokemon Crystal. It still worked last I checked, but it won't hold a save for long. 10-4 on Mole Mania! Unfortunately I couldn't do a full system transfer from the family Wii since that would've moved over everything, including saves for games that I wasn't interested in. I made do with physically moving the saves onto a SD card. Well...the ones that didn't have online connectivity. I was SoL on my old Guitar Hero files.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

Somebody had played Jojo Siwa on XBOX Series X LOL
Well... From the gameplay video I watched, I felt quite disappointed for these things.
1. The game was running on 30 fps, even from XBOX Series X.
2. Jojo Siwa real voice was a little bit annoying after I heard for quite long, but I can adjust the sounds / voice from the option.
3. The whole gameplay idea was really cheap. Rhythm games but in runner style ?
That was like very mobile games.

My first impression so far after watching the gameplay video is 5/10.
Yeah, they can do better but I will pick the PS4 version anyway, even with 30 fps.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic