Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,241 to 64,260 of 96,530

Sunsy

@Eagly Interesting trivia, glad to hear it's one of your favorites. I got to see Shrek 2 last year for the first time. After seeing Trolls, I wanted to watch more DreamWorks movies, that was one of the ones I didn't get to watch. Before Trolls, I saw Peabody and Sherman, Madagascar, and the first Shrek.

Hope you enjoy My Little Pony when you get around to it.

Cool, I'm hoping to get around to Gravity Falls more. I just liked the few episodes I saw, I did get the 3DS game when the store I went to had one copy left. I haven't seen Amphibia, but I do remember fan art from a site I use to visit, other people posted it.

Doesn't sound bad. My high school wasn't too bad, but it was mostly that one teacher. I think there was only one kid that was bad, but otherwise the rest was pretty cool. Plus a lot of us loved gaming.

Ah, I think you're talking about Food4Dogs, she's sweet. I've watched her videos and she has a love for JRPGs. It's just awesome we live in a day and age where anyone can enjoy anything they like.

Alrighty, usually if I like a show, I like to watch the series to the end at my own pace.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Rambler

@jump
She was the one who fell through the cracks in the hustings, and when it came to the members vote between Rishi and Liz - well, we'll leave that one alone.

One good thing from this though is that the Britannia Unchained lot have been proved to be the maniacs that they alway looked like.

Unfortunately, as you said, the likes of Crispin Oday and his tarted-up gambler mates treated the economy as a game and shorted the pound with all the care for others that the ultra-rich have. That situation was allowed to occur - by malice or stupidity it doesn't matter.

It totally is a poisoned chalice, and only someone who is a feckless, lazy, bigoted narcissist would go for it. Hang on!

My fave thing about our privatised utilities is that a lot are owned by foreign state-run companies.

That fracking vote was a three-line whip surrogate VONC, which ended allegedly in assault (or 'manhandled' as they coyly put it). It was basically a set-up by Labour that the Tories couldn't get out of. So despite the failure of it, Labour now can tell loads of voters that their MP voted for fracking.

Rambler

Rambler

Kermit1 wrote:

Shoot next year I can vote... I don't know how I feel about that...

The facetious answer is 'priviledged', but really it's the start to having autonomy. Whether you like it or not! But it is the one way that everyone can make themselves heard.

Rambler

Kermit1doesmath

Good gosh is YouTube big, I found a dude who mastered shorts before those were even a thing.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Is that Nathaniel bandy on the right?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

jump

@Rambler It can be traced back to the 2019 elections, if only Elmo or Lord Buckethead had beaten Bojo.

Untitled

And people say elections are boring!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jedgamesguy

Been awhile since I’ve been un-busy enough to post but I just wanted to come in to point out that the Battle of Britain, during which Germany bombarded England with bombs, lasted twice as long as Liz Truss’ premiership.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Fizza

Rambler wrote:

you're gonna need a bigger bucket than that over the next few days!!!

I HAVE GIFS FOR DAYS.
Untitled

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Snatcher

@Fizza Ah, nice choice of pfp, Disney has done that show so dirty, and it’s amazing!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Kermit1doesmath

@jump What about that YouTuber who tried becoming Prime Minister

Kermit1doesmath

My final form's file didn't get saved... I went looking for it and it's not there...

Kermit1doesmath

Kermit1 wrote:

My final form's file didn't get saved... I went looking for it and it's not there...

Krita (what I use for art) saved over my save.

welp plan b it is then

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

blindsquirrel

Looks like I just need to drink more electrolytes before and during workouts. Thankfully I don’t have anything major wrong with me. Guess all that stress was for nothing, that’s what I get for looking up my symptoms on google I guess.

@Kermit1

Oh, well at least it’s better than my first guess I had. He does not look like Napoleon Dynamite.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Tyranexx

@MarioLover92 It might just be nostalgia talking, but it feels like Nintendo released more specialized consoles back in the day. I play a lot of GB and GBC games on my 3DS too, though I still have a handful of physical carts around. Unfortunately, not all of them save. I've heard decent things about Mole Mania but have never played it, so it's definitely one I'm looking forward to. To be honest, I'm not sure if that poor Wii still works. My Wii U pulls double duty, so it hasn't been a huge concern lol.

@Sunsy Oh yes, deer are very skittish. They're paranoid about predators after all, though nothing wild around where I live would attack an adult. Their main predators around here are humans, between car accidents, fencing, hunting when it's in season (and illegally so too), etc. The largest wild predator animals around here are coyotes.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@Eagly Cool! My favorite include Trolls, Trolls World Tour, the Kung Fu Panda trilogy, Mr. Peabody and Sherman, How to Train Your Dragon, Spirit Untamed (unpopular opinion, I like the movie) and Rise of the Guardians, which IMO, is pretty underrated.

It varies with me, sometimes I'll go through a show, and sometimes, I watch at my own pace. Some days I don't watch much as I have chores to do, errands to run, and sometimes I'm out with my friend.

Cool, nice to hear the differences between the three.

@Tyranexx Ok, usually where I live, we just see birds, squirrels, and deer. Yeah, at least they're nice to look at, one of them even has a younger deer. I even joked with a friend when I took a pic and said Disney is filming the live action Bambi outside my home. I think we get one with antlers too. They always run past my bedroom window or mom's bedroom window.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic