Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 64,221 to 64,240 of 64,321

Rambler

Kermit1 wrote:

I would not let a kid watch Andor, it was dark and... I mean that scene in episode 2...

You say that, but the first Star Wars has a scene with the charred remains of Luke's surrogate parents

Rambler

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Sorry about this late, late response lol.

I’m happy to hear it did!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

Kermit1

Rambler wrote:

Kermit1 wrote:

I would not let a kid watch Andor, it was dark and... I mean that scene in episode 2...

You say that, but the first Star Wars has a scene with the charred remains of Luke's surrogate parents

But this also happens in the first Star Wars.
Untitled

Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

known to be quirky on occasion

Kermit1

@Snatcher I hope this will make your day better!
Untitled

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

blindsquarel

Is it weird that I don’t plan on buying any games until tears of the kingdom? I don’t even have a huge backlog or anything, just don’t care for anything that is releasing until then.

blindsquarel

Rambler

Kermit1 wrote:

Rambler wrote:

Kermit1 wrote:

But this also happens in the first Star Wars.
Untitled

A little tall for a stormtrooper, etc etc

Rambler

Snatcher

@Kermit1 I love duck videos, And I don’t watch enough of them, thank you!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

Kermit1

@Rambler You mean a little short for a door

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Snatcher

@Rambler Yes I will admit my sim, I don’t watch enough duck videos, I shall correct this error.

Kermit1

@Snatcher Here's a duck video to get you started lol.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Snatcher

@Kermit1 Let’s be honest, ducks are one of the best animals you can have us your house, there cute, there chill, there cute and chill lol.

Tyranexx

Well folks, we're coming up on my "busy season", especially when it comes to weekends. I've mentioned this in here several times before, but for the newer users....Besides my usual day job, I also volunteer at a local haunted house this time of year. It's a fun experience that lets you engage with customers differently than in most work settings (Though we do have rules and guidelines; it is an actual business, not a mom & pop setup), allows me to meet plenty of cool people, and they also feed us lol. However, I do plenty of the extras too, like help out with parades and other advertising and our kids' haunt. It takes up a LOT of time and resources starting from...this coming weekend (We don't open until next weekend, Sept 30th/Oct 1st, but we're down to the wire and there's also a parade in a nearby town) through the end of October.

I'm not taking a break from the site, but it may be several days, if not over a week, at times before I get to some responses...or even check the forums. Basically, this'll impact my activity quite a bit.

blindsquarel wrote:

Is it weird that I don’t plan on buying any games until tears of the kingdom? I don’t even have a huge backlog or anything, just don’t care for anything that is releasing until then.

Not weird at all. You do you. There isn't too much I want to pick up - day one anyway - between then and now either. Except NieR: Automata, Fire Emblem Engage, and Pokemon Scarlet/Violet, but they can all wait. Honestly, I wouldn't have to buy anything for a year and would still have plenty of games lol.

@Sunsy I really enjoy the original Pinocchio movie. It isn't my favorite Disney movie, but it's pretty far up there. I like it better than other movies from that era like Snow White anyway. Dumbo (the original) comes close though. The scene when both he and Timothy become unintentionally drunk always kills me. XD

I guess I'm what you call a selective clean freak, at least when it comes to my skin and floors lol. I'm not a germaphobe or anything, I just like surfaces to be clean. Though you can bet I did my fair share of sanitizing (still do, to an extent) during the height of the pandemic. I live alone, so it usually isn't a crazy priority inside my house.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Stretchmo

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

NeonPizza

Yeesh, the PS5 hasn’t had one single exclusive that I’ve enjoyed other than Astro’s Playroom and maybe Returnal.

miles moralis was excruciatingly boring. Stray’s cat novelty wore off quickly And I couldn’t stand the button prompt based platforming. horizon forbidden West as gorgeous as it is, is littered with cringey monotone/bland voice acting, the story isn’t engaging or compelling at all, the gyro aiming is terrible and most of what I’ve played was just straight up boring outside of battling enemies.

Demon souls wasn’t me cup of tea, as expected and sackboy is the definition of mediocrity. Going to try Death Loop and Ratchet and Clank Rift apart next, but I doubt Either will win me over 🫣

Meh, I don’t know. I’m just far more into retro and faux retro gaming Vs the majority of these unchallenging big AAA 3D hand holding bloated interactive movie walking simulators. 🤗

I’d take blazing Chrome over the following above 1 trillion times over.

Edited on by NeonPizza

"ExcuuuUUUUSE ME, Princess!"
Switch Friend Code: SW-1323-8872-2420
I demand Crystal Pepsi & Noid Domino's Pizza!

Atomic77

hmm I don't see anyone mentioning Splatoon 3 it could be one of the biggest games of the year and it just came out not that long ago.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch Lite Gamer

WoomyNNYes

@Atomic77 I've been here less because I've been playing the heck out of Splatoon 3. Otherwise, all splatoon 3 talk has been in the splatoon 3 thread.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

StarPoint

Note to self: Do not try to defend Videogamedunkey on this website

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Splatoon 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (PC)

Anti-Matter

Atomic77 wrote:

hmm I don't see anyone mentioning Splatoon 3 it could be one of the biggest games of the year and it just came out not that long ago.

For me, my GOTY 2022 is Youtubers Life 2 on PS4.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Kermit1

TheJGG wrote:

StarPoint wrote:

Note to self: Do not try to defend Videogamedunkey on this website

Here's a small amendment: Note to self: Do not try to defend Videogamedunkey in any comments section.

Note taken.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic