Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,861 to 61,880 of 96,449

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
You will transform into Pepsiman if you drink too much Pepsi. 🤭
Untitled

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel if you've ever been in a car accident before then I think we are twins lol

You've become one of my favourites on the site.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Thankfully I haven’t been in an accident before. Closest I have been to one is breaking the side mirror off of my moms car going through the subway drive through. In my defense I had only gotten my license a week before the incident.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel well if you go back a page or two (or three or four) I've had quite the week.

I hope you've had a good one!

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
Yeah I just read all about it, glad you are okay. If you want to, we could exchange friend codes. I wouldn’t be able to do it at the moment because I am currently at a rodeo in Panguitch Utah. But sometime this weekend I could do it.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Kermit1doesmath

@blindsquarel I'm good to do it Sunday or Monday if that works for you I'll be in airports all day Saturday so that day is off the table.

Tomorrow I have to go to sleep at 7:00 to wake up at 2:00 in the morning (when I normally fall asleep lol) to say I will be drained and tired is an understatement.

I tried connecting my Switch to WIFI and it didn't connect, I think it's because it's password based. I will have internet in the airports I think, on Sunday I will 100% have internet on my Switch... Country internet where 12:00 to 1:00 the internet is painfully slow.

Tyranexx

Another mowing down. Thank goodness. I don't like doing it on any given day, but it's even less fun when it's hot. X...X

@tekoii I don't often double dip on games unless it's something I REALLY like. Metroid Prime Trilogy definitely fits the bill! In my opinion, Other M is worth playing if someone goes into it with an open mind and takes the plot with a pinch of salt. There's still some fun gameplay and boss fights to be had, not to mention it's pretty beautiful for a Wii title. As for that boss from Dread....Some of it was because I was tired, but I REALLY didn't know that part of the fight was mandatory instead of optional....It was an endless loop of pain. X_X

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx In BotW, I've saved two of the four Divine Beasts, so I'm halfway there before I decide to take down Calamity Ganon. I've gotten the Master Sword as well, and last I knew, I have two more memories to get.

There are palm trees outside the mall itself, guess that's where Coconut Mall got its name. Not really, Shroom Ridge pretty much has just mountains, pipes, and stuff like that. But it's still a solid course.

Yeah, I only have the regular NSO membership as of now, and I wanna try to hold off on getting the expansion pack until they potentially reveal more for it. It is a pricey plan, after all.

@tekoii Ah gotcha...I'm sure they'll announce more waves sooner or later. They did say that everything will be released by the end of 2023, after all. Hopefully we'll have better luck on August at the latest. Good playing Rocket League with you again, seems like I'm improving a bit.

@Link-Hero I love your Yoshi plush. I did have a similar Yoshi plush when I was younger, except that one would make the old Yoshi sound effects before Yoshi's Story came out. I had a Mario plush that would say "It's-a me, Mario!" around the same time, too - both were made back when the Nintendo 64 was current.

@seaboyluca I love coffee as well, I have it pretty much every time I get up. I'm not gonna give it up anytime soon, that's for sure.

@Sunsy Love your Tails plush! I did have a few Sonic plushes as well. Fun fact, the first Sonic-related plush that I had was of Knuckles.

Edited on by MarioVillager92

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Snatcher

@Tyranexx I hear ya, it’s just unpleasant.

I hope everyone’s been having a great day today!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Maxenmus

BruceCM wrote:

Aren't there other brands around your shops, though? Usually plenty of options in most of ours

There probably are. But the thing is, I'm too lazy to explore other options, so I just settle with the Owl brand. My preference for it began when I first tasted it at a place I work a year ago. They only had Owl brand coffee, so I was forced to try it, but it tasted great. lol

I like pepsi, but I'm more of a coke guy.

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Snatcher

@TheJGG oh boy, it sounds great already!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jedgamesguy

@Snatcher I’ll make sure to post it when I’m done. I don’t think it’ll be the greatest video ever to grace the internet but… commentary’s coming along nicely. I’m taking my time a little, I’ll keep you updated!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Maxenmus

TIL that Ubisoft's "Skulls & Bones" was made by Ubisoft Singapore... Huh. That's interesting. Not sure how I feel about having my country associated with the company that denied their customers' access of the digital DLCs they paid for, but okay.

Also, everytime I come across a popular media that's associated with Singapore, like say, Crazy Rich Asians, I'm not sure how to feel about it. For one thing, I'm not a very good representation of a Singaporean. I grew up on American media and movies, I practiced American slangs, had American friends online more than I ever had Singaporean friends offline, and my ideals of freedom and individualism are very American compared to Singaporeans' collectivism and nationalism. I'm like Garrus from Mass Effect in that sense, who claimed he "wasn't a very good Turian."

Also, I've seen the images of Skulls & Bones, and their "ethnic feel" that's supposed to feel "Singaporean"... eh, it looks okay, I guess. Didn't really touch the Singaporean side of me, didn't make me tear up and feel some sense of national pride. It's basically reflecting ancient Singapore when we were still living on sticks and kampong - not my generation, in other words.

But hey, way to go, Ubisoft. pats Ubisoft SG on the back

Maxenmus

Switch Friend Code: SW-7926-2339-9775 | 3DS Friend Code: 3539-9678-8621 | My Nintendo: Flare | Nintendo Network ID: OriusPrime

Anti-Matter

Updated my PS4 games collection so far (37 games).
Untitled

Feel free to tag my name if you interested with my post.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

@Anti-Matter Awesome!!!

My first console was a Wii Mini. It sounded like a jet engine when it played Lego Batman 2.

Anti-Matter

@Kermit1
Wait, really?
Wii Mini has loud sounds when being played?
Glad my Wii machine is the first model (RVL-001) so it can play both Wii and Gamecube games (USA games).

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic