Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,741 to 61,760 of 96,309

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Did you ever play ranked in Rocket League? That's where the more even match ups are. Tekoii is a bit better than me. I get to diamond occasionally. Ive mostly been in plat 3, though, since last fall. I think tekoii is steady diamond. I havent played with anyone since december. Ive been playing so inconsistently, ive only been solo queuing.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Okami1

@Tyranexx Nope! Nope! Nope! (though a small part of me really wants to do it), oddly I love rollercoasters mainly because you're up and then your down.

This clip makes me want to rewatch Popular Mechanics For Kids again.

edit this is worse lol

Edited on by Okami1

dysgraphia awareness human

Rambler

@Kermit1 thats why it's called the Netherlands - a lot of it is below sea level

Rambler

Fizza

Hey guys, so I've been on a big fighting game bender as of late (currently scrounging up the money to buy Capcom Fighting Collection in fact) and I remember playing this one browser-based fighter that I just cannot for the life of me remember what the name of it was. It had the style of a notebook with faceless characters who had big, bold body types to distinguish who they were (the colours of which being yellow, orange, pink, blue/purple and red respectively). It also had combo trials and a banging song playing in the background so if any of this rings a bell, let me know what you think it is!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Sunsy

@seaboyluca Yeah, it's like being in one. The one thing that scared me are the phantasms. I was walking down a hall and it popped out of nowhere, lol. I did like some of the weapon ideas the game has. I first played it a few a years ago, bought it during GOG's Halloween sale.

Also, I enjoyed playing multiplayer. A friend and I played online via GOG's DOSBox multiplayer utility. Fun times.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Fizza

@seaboyluca That's exactly it, thank you!

Okami1

click I dare you
Untitled

MarioVillager92

@Tyranexx Yeah I agree, it's good to take breaks every now and then. I'm glad I'm feeling better as well. I came back to Breath of the Wild after a good while, and one of my new friends actually suggested a race to see who can beat it first, lol. I just need to make a certain amount of progress first.

Oh I'd like that as well, for sure. I think it's just gonna be tracks from the other games, though. Ones that didn't make it to MK8 yet of course.

@Sunsy Sounds like a good haul after getting your errand done. Yeah...glad I'm feeling better too. Ohhh I didn't know that, never had Sega Smash Pack 2. I know of the first one on Dreamcast, and one on the GBA. Oh and also, I've had fond memories of playing Pac-Man World 2 as well. I'd love to have it again. I do like having a plush to sleep with, too. One of the ones I have is a pretty large Mario plush that I got a few years ago. I also still have another one that I've had since I was a child.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Grumblevolcano

Since the heatwave started, GCN Sherbet Land appears to have become a much more popular track online in MK8 Deluxe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jedgamesguy

Watched Princess Mononoke this afternoon... man it's just so good. Wrote a 1200 word review about it too... but posting it'll waste space. Suffice it to say... I actually like it better than Spirited Away.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114 | My Nintendo: TheJGG

Fizza

@Grumblevolcano Eh, I'd much prefer to head off to DK's Snowboard Cross myself.
Untitled
(I really hope this one comes back in the Booster Course Pass because wow it is one of the most fun and unique tracks we've ever gotten in Mario Kart. How they'd handle the trick ramps is a concerning question though since they're what make it so fun in the first place....)

Okami1

blindsquarel wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks to all the people here. I don’t really have any friends and feel like everything I do in public, people are just going to make fun of me. Outside of my family I feel like there is nobody who really cares that I exist. But this site has provided a place for me to talk about things I like and not feel like I will be raked over the coals for it. So in short thanks to all the wonderful people on this site. It may not seem like it, but the interactions that People have with me on here do more than you could know for my mental well-being.

Me and you have a lot in common it seems.

Snatcher

@TheJGG I do to, It’s just, something about it, it’s just, if I were to also make a review, idk how long it would be Lmao!

Is anyone gonna try multiversus beta when it comes out? If you have the console to run it I suggest giving it a shot, because it’s actually a really good platform fighter, and I really enjoy!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

MarioVillager92

@TheJGG Princess Mononoke is such a good movie. I should give that another watch sometime.

@Fizza Loved this track in Mario Kart Wii! I know it appeared in Mario Kart Tour, so I'm sure it'll be in the BCP as well.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Definitely. Here's what I got the other day. The Sonic shirt came in the mail, and I'm happy with it. I remember a similar Sonic shirt being around when I was a kid. Never had it, but always wanted it. Also, the few Trolls things include a Poppy tin (which had stickers, a mini lanyard with charm, and magnets of Poppy), a Barb puzzle eraser, and a Branch plush clip.

Untitled

Decided to get another tin, only because the store will most likely clearance them out anyway.

I'm glad too, hope you'll be ok. Yeah, there was a second Smash Pack on PC, which included Sonic 2. It was unique as it had two options for split screen, it's the only version of the game that did this. Yeah, Pac-Man World 2 is why I'm happy for the Pac-Man World remaster. Never played the original. It's good to know between you and @Kermit1, I'm not the only one who loves plushies. My current favorite is a Poppy Pillow Pet. I have other characters too, like various Disney ones, Sonic, Mario, and MLP ones.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Okami1

@Sunsy My favourite plush is a dog who was once called Hamlet but now he is Hammy.

I have the same philosophy for nicknaming cats.

North = Noot (one of my 4 cats) (he's the only boy) (chubbiest cat you've ever seen lol)

Okami1

This might be one of the greatest YouTube videos I've ever watched in my life. Keep an eye on this guy.

Sunsy

@Kermit1 Cool! Most of my favorite plushies have been characters I like. I just find comfort in them. Current one may be Poppy, in the past it was Fluttershy from My Little Pony, Smurfette, Tails just to name a few.

The Poppy one is a pillow pet, it undoes itself and becomes a pillow. Got it as a birthday gift earlier this year. Before that it was a Build-A-Bear Poppy, which looks like the actual character, than a pillow that becomes a plush.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic