Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 61,721 to 61,740 of 96,481

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Oh, look, someone got Rocket League. Im at the beach. Don't have a keyboard with me for text chat in game.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

jedgamesguy

@WoomyNNYes Indeed I did. We’ll need to set up a match at some point. You have thousands of hours more experience though so I’ll expect you to go easy on me…

I had RL on PS4 but paid. So getting back into it was pretty easy. Managed to win a few games.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

ogo79

@bezerker99
trying to work on the tc times for us, ill hit you on fb

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mioaionios

Sunsy wrote:

Holy cow, Blood. That was basically to horror movies to what Duke Nukem 3D was to action movies.

I like that analogy.
Gotta say, that game scared the bejesus out of me. I was 13 at that time and I had seen a couple of horror movies already but playing such a game, like you're actually in a horror movie, was a brand new experience. I remember sneaking my way through it, slowly turning corners, saving at every possible instance,... It was such a blast.

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

reporterdavid

Untitled

Good day . So happy to have a third

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

jedgamesguy

@Fizza Delighted to let you know that the cover's done! I made it unlisted for now but I'll put it public in a few days to keep my upload schedule consistent. Had fun making the cover art too, I've now made a habit of making new art for each cover for some individuality. Enjoy, and lemme know how I can do better!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Fizza

@TheJGG Absolutely wonderful! It's a strange sensation to have a song that I recommended actually be made into a remix but it's a fantastic listen all the same! I'm a big fan of how dreamy you made it as well, especially how at the end it morphs into a kind of nightmare, very classy touch (that ending caught me off guard when I heard it for the first time, was not expecting it to put it mildly). Keep up the great work!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Castlevania Bloodlines (Mega Drive)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

jedgamesguy

@Fizza Glad I could make a decent remix, and thank you so much for the recommendation in the first place! Good ear though, you caught the way I changed the sound to give it a dreamy feel. And when making it I thought about how the player has to erase this happy, quaint village from existence. It's grim stuff but I'm very pleased I managed to surprise you! It was all worth it!

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

reporterdavid

@Kermit1 Untitled

Cool that you found it! Yeah.

Edited on by reporterdavid

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 I can definitely relate on large crowds lol. I'm getting better with them, but they still make me uncomfortable. Heights....I'm usually fine with them. As long as there's something between me and the ground, most scenarios don't bother me. Except ladders on occasion. I just don't look down too far. Glad you're more prepared this time, and I'm sure nothing will go too far south.

@ogo79 So many boots! And some of them also need fixed! Or dumped into boexes.

@bezerker99 Long time no see on this side of the 'net.

@TheJGG I love the Mabe Village cover! Especially that subtle change towards the end that I think a lot of people who have played Link's Awakening will appreciate.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Anti-Matter

@bezerker99
Hello. 🙂
I saw your last post you played ACNL on 3DS.
Well, I played ACNL and ACNH too.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

@Tyranexx Grateful for the support, thanks for enjoying the cover! I hope you can look forward to the next ones too, I’m excited to see how it goes from here…

That includes doing stuff like what I did in this one. Making it dark, or the opposite tone.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

reporterdavid

@Kermit1 yes im in it, no, not the English one its for the Dutch market (Netherlands/Belgium)

WoomyNNYes

@TheJGG Did you ever play ranked in Rocket League? That's where the more even match ups are. Tekoii is a bit better than me. I get to diamond occasionally. Ive mostly been in plat 3, though, since last fall. I think tekoii is steady diamond. I havent played with anyone since december. Ive been playing so inconsistently, ive only been solo queuing.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic