Untitled
Untitled
Hello Neighbour!

Edited on by Kermit1

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Tyranexx

@Kermit1 Hello! I really would like to visit parts of Canada sometime. Unfortunately, it's a long drive from where I am, so it would take a lot of planning. The closest point of entry for me would be near Detroit.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Barbiegurl777

Hello,

I decided to get a few more game lots online for the leapster~ Having the funny feeling going to enjoy the heck out of the leapster~ 🤣 I do have a question though does the game system need to be reset when I get it? Also how do I do that? Is there instructions online? Also happy 4th of July everyone~ 🎇🎆

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Anti-Matter

@Barbiegurl777
What it looks like the Leapster did you mean?
Can you post the photo here?

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Canada and USA will celebrate their day in July, my country Indonesia will celebrate our country in August.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Tyranexx

@Anti-Matter Yep, I saw your post earlier related to Indonesia's Independence Day. August 17th? What do you do for fun that day?

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3, Kirby's Return to Dream Land (Wii)

Feel free to send me a Switch friend request, but please tell me first. Otherwise, I probably won't accept.

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791

Anti-Matter

@Tyranexx
Usually Indonesian peoples will held a competition to celebrate independence Day before 17 August such as tug war, eating crackers, sack race, etc.
During pandemic since year 2020 and 2021, all the competitions were absent, maybe this year will be return but must obey the health protocols.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

@Barbiegurl777
Ooh...
Untitled
So that gaming device has their own cartridge like GBA. I have never seen these before.
Untitled

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Barbiegurl777

@Anti-Matter

Yes it reminds me alot of the original GBA. I know of leapster sort of in the past. Year's ago a little girl with severe autism was going to the same church as me. I noticed after the service she would play her leapster. She looked as though she enjoyed the game system. I have autism as well but not as bad as her. I defently splurged. Getting 38 leapster games total coming in the mail lol~ Go on ebay both the game system & the game lots are very cheap. I paid maybe $20 for the game system & $10 each for each game lot of leapster games. I ordered about 5 game lots~ 🤣

@Korosanbo

That's great~ 👍 Less to mess with~ 🤣 Happy 4th of july~ 🎇🎆

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

WoomyNNYes

@MarioLover92 I'm watching you!😠
MK8 made me spectate before telling me your lobby was full. While spectating, a moment looked like it would make a decent gif, so I did.😆
Untitled

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

Maaan...
3DS HORI card case 24 is almost nowhere to be founded, only founded on Ebay with expensive price. Even there was nowhere to find 3DS HORI card case 24 from my country. It was really all sold out.

At the same time, I have scheduled to get a lot of 3DS games from my country when 3DS eshop will get closed in March 2023, try to get them while they are still available whether they are good games or not.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

MarioLover92

@Tyranexx That's a great point you brought up, keeping the XC3 direct and the partner showcase separate showings. Yeah I'm sure Nintendo will announce more of their own stuff, we just gotta be patient I guess. We'll see what happens.

@Sunsy Oh really, I might've seen something like that years ago. Though, I was still pretty young in the early 2000s, so I don't believe I wrote a review for their website. I definitely remember the reviews that'd be seen in the "Now Playing" section of Nintendo Power magazines. I don't recall hearing about Ghost Squad. I think I've seen a House of the Dead machine at some point, assuming that memory serves me correctly of course. Oh and since you're into Disney, what are your thoughts on Dreamlight Valley?

@Kermit1 Happy late Canada Day! Fun fact: the state I'm in borders Canada so I am a few hours away from it, I believe. Pretty soon, it's gonna be the Fourth of July!

@WoomyNNYes How thoughtful of you to make a gif of me playing. On one of my favorite retro courses, no less! I don't recall you showing up, but I don't think I paid enough attention.

@Barbiegurl777 It's not quite that day yet, but happy Fourth of July nonetheless!

Nintendo Life's self-proclaimed #1 Mario fan!

SMM2 ID: V1J-NRF-PWG
ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioFan92 | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Question for you.
How do you store your 3DS games without using HORI card case or any 3rd party card case ?
I want to know the alternative way to store 3DS cartridges since looking for 3DS HORI card case is nearly impossible right now.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

@MarioLover92 I hit join friend, the game puts me in spectator mode, on lap 1, and when the race ended, a spot in your lobby never freed up. So, no, you wouldn't have seen me. When the game put me spectator mode for a second race, I gave up, and closed the game. I had already been playing Rocket League for a while. So, I was just trying to see if I could drop in to catch a couple races.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Yeah, at some point, the good HORI cases stop being made. HORI doesn't seem to make cases after consoles are discontinued. I got my HORI 3ds case from ebay around when most everyone had stopped selling the coolest HORI case.

As far as cases for 3ds games, you may have to settle for a third party case. In the US, Amazon Basics has a HORI-style 3ds game case. I don't know how the quality compares to HORI though.
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Game-Storage-Case-Nintend...

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

Hiya, guys! 😃
I got some new games this evening.
Untitled

I bought Ben 10 Cosmic Destruction, never before played that game and I didn't have interest with that franchise before but I saw some potential from the gameplay I watched from YouTube.
I don't have to like certain franchises to play the games.
I got another two PAW Patrol games on PS4 so I have all three PAW Patrol games on PS4 so far.

Guys, look at my first PS5 game ever. 😄
Untitled

I opened this PS5 game first since I really love Kao the Kangaroo new design and I want to register that game as my first PS5 game purchase.
And then I opened the 2nd and 3rd PS5 games. 😃
Untitled

Untitled

I don't have PS5 machine yet but I can prepare the games first for future investment. I have to wait patiently until I can buy PS5 machine and able to play my purchased PS5 games.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I see.
I will browse some basic 3DS card case.

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter Just stack your 3ds games in easily-knocked-over towers.🤔 (😁) Problem solved!

(I'm kidding. That's obviously annoying and ridiculous 🤣)

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

'Tendo liker

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
Actually I have a tiny plastic container with size fit enough to hold 20 3DS cartridges but I will unable to see the games sticker as all of the cartridges will be stacked each other.

Btw, today I officially owned PS5 games for the first time and currently I have six different PlayStation games (PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PS5, PSP). 😄

2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic