Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 47,901 to 47,920 of 96,558

BruceCM

Preferably with camps of Bobokolins to cremate before they're actually dead, too, @ThanosReXXX ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

MPSSislit

@Eel
If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean when you say that Cars 2 is considered (by others) to be a "nothing" numbered sequel? šŸ¤”
That being said, what do you think of Cars 2? šŸ¤”

@Zuljaras
That's a really nice sketch (Whether it's a "quick" sketch or not). šŸ‘šŸ˜†

@Anti-Matter
So, when do you think you will have your sketches/project done? šŸ¤”

@HotGoomba___Rebrand
How did you even find this video? šŸ¤”
It was funny BTW, kinda dumb but funny as well.

Edited on by MPSSislit

Please give Ninjala a chance, guys. šŸ¤”
As @Sunsy said,
Ninjala Gang FOR LIFE!
Also, if I don't respond to your post within a day (or two), don't worry, I'm not ignoring you. I'm going to be busy, though I will do my best to respond in a timely fashion.

ThanosReXXX

@BruceCM That's definitely what we're usually going for...

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Eel

@SM3DASislit cars 2, in the grand scheme of things, brought nothing meaningful or worthwhile to the franchise, and was promptly forgotten by the next numbered sequel. So thatā€™s what I mean by a ā€œnothingā€ numbered sequel. A sequel that has a number like itā€™s important, but didnā€™t actually matter.

I personally thought it was ok.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blooper987

I got my drivers license! Because of Covid I didnā€™t have to parallel park which was a ginormous relief. First day I can say Iā€™m happy coronavirus is a thingšŸ˜‚

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

DannyBoi

You have got to check this Nintendo leak out! It's what the switch would have originally been like. It's by rgt 85.https://youtu.be/9YArfY4wn-4

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Anti-Matter

@SM3DASislit
I have 5 more days to finish my calendars 2021 design due to 28 December 2020. šŸ¤Ŗ
Yesterday was suck.
I was stuck with the background design for my Ice Skate Boxer calendar 2021 like i was almost clueless. I tried to put different background and only managed a few progress for 7 hours in front of my laptop.
I still haven't continue my Avian Kickboxer calendar layout as there were some details i want to change with better layout. I have to finish with the first month layout so i can use copy paste and modifications for other months.
I was thinking too hard about the suitable backgrounds for them as after i evaluated my previous calendar projects, i put abstract and simple geometrical shapes as background. So i will use the same methods again for my calendars 2021 as i have 5 days left to finish my calendars before i bring my template inside my USB to be printed and created into desk calendars at printing service.

Anti-Matter

reporterdavid

Looking for a new Ninty show.... trying to set it up.

Have a nice day. Voiceactor: The Pirates! (Sony/Aardman 2012) - The Passion: A Brickfilm (Neema 2019) - The Torchlighters: The Story of John Newton (Vision Video 2022)

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
I can draw the Non Chibi looking characters if i want, like i did on Calendars 2013, 2015 and 2016. Just take a look the comparison.
Untitled

Untitled
But my realistic looking proportion kinda looks like characters on Olympic 2020 PS4 game. šŸ˜…

Anti-Matter

Kimyonaakuma

As an outsider I'm so confused. This thread has at least three conversations going on, plus a monologue for a calendar about shirtless guys.

I don't think "The Chit Chat Thread" even starts to cover this work of art šŸ˜‚ It's confusing yet amazing...

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

There's something weird about chibi boxers with realistic proportions.

Cursed, some might say.

It's probably the head looking a bit small.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

@Eel
That's why i don't draw a lot of realistic proportion for long time.
My realistic proportion looks somewhat like the characters on Olympic 2020 PS4 game. A little bit dwarfed.
Untitled

Anti-Matter

ThanosReXXX

@DannyBoi Here, allow me to help you with that:

@Anti-Matter Yeah.... still not getting the point, huh? Chibi or non chibi, the style you use is very cookie-cutter like, and regardless of the obvious skill that it does take, it's just not my thing. I like more realistic drawings, and no offense, but these remind me too much of Nickelodeon, the poor man's Disney channel.

@Kimyonaakuma Yup, confusing it can be sometimes. Keep up or give up might be our motto here...
All kidding aside, though: I've noticed it too if I've been away for a while, and sometimes a single topic takes over most of the conversation, often times PokƩmon related, recently.

I think it's kinda like a merry-go-round: once you're an active part of the Chit-Chat thread, you'll automatically go along for the ride, but once you get out, the ride just keeps on going without you, and it's quite the chore to get back in and take part of whatever's going on...

Sometimes it goes fast as well: during October/November, I had been gone for a mere couple of weeks, and I was dozens of pages behind. I actually browsed through most of them, but I most definitely did not try to take part in any of the long-running conversations within these pages.

And of course, since it's Chit-Chat, anything goes, so yeah...
But, within the confines of the site rules, obviously.

@Eel What's even weirder is that the abdominal muscle group on the chibi boxer looks more realistic than that on the supposedly more "realistic" boxer...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic