Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,781 to 45,800 of 96,538

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 That's cool. Can't count how many times Peach's floating helped me reach the goal in Super Mario 3D World. The very top of the flagpole.

@Tyranexx You're welcome. I think I borrowed the original from a neighbor during the SNES days, but I did play 2 and 3 on rental. There is quite a bit to collect in DK64 IIRC. I played it earlier in the year, but haven't played it recently. I downloaded several old N64 favorites to Wii U, while I still can get them. Also grabbed Pokemon Snap and Super Mario 64.

@Anti-Matter Not the comic book, but I saw that particular anime on a TV last year. Ordered Chinese food at a local restaurant, and they had a TV and it showing that particular anime. Watched a bit while I was waiting for the food to be done, it looked cute.

BTW, those flowers look nice.

Edited on by Sunsy

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Tyranexx

@Sunsy The SNES I used to play on belonged to my cousins; my aunt babysat me frequently, with a few breaks, until my parents deemed me old enough to be home alone after school. I have fond memories of playing platformers and reading in my aunt's basement (after homework).

Another reason I grabbed DKC 2 is because it was one of a handful of games I still needed to download off the Wii U eShop before it inevitably closes. I don't want to have to rush to pick up everything once the announcement drops.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sunsy

@Tyranexx That's cool you were able to play on your cousins' SNES. Similarly, I have memories playing Mario Kart 64 on my cousin's N64. Now I have the game on Wii U as well. I feel the same way, trying to get some of the games off the Wii U eShop before it ever closes.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

MsJubilee

@RR529 I remember those Christopher Paolini books. The books were marvelous. I finished Eragon &Eldest back in middle school never read the last in the series for some reason. Looking at that picture of the set has brought back nice childhood memories. Thank you.

Going to order the whole series(and finally finish it), just to lose myself.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

so this was a test actually.
i was gonna start my own burger joint and secretly buy these canned burgers, open them and serve them to my customers. its fast service because i wouldnt have to cook or assemble the burgers. they would be in eager hands in no time.
@Zuljaras @Link-Hero
well there goes two potential customers.
tough crowd

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@Zuljaras
if this isnt an apocalypse going on right now i dont know what is.
however, i appreciate the optimistic business standpoint.
you should come work for me.
this could be the birth of the stimulus burger combo.
everyone these days needs a side hustle...

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79

@Zuljaras
"would you like to try one of our famous mystery meat burgers?"
"whats in them?"
"we dont know ourselves."

the_shpydar wrote:

Zuljaras

@ogo79

ogo79 wrote:

@Zuljaras
"whats in them?"
"we dont know ourselves."

"whats in them?"
"don't worry you do not know them."

After all we should be honest

ThanosReXXX

@Apportal Yeah... I miss him too.

@ogo79 That canned burger makes a street pizza look tasty...

Notice: you just lost your third potential customer...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras stuck in office limbo. I've found it completely drains me, meaning I simply can't find the time or have the energy anymore to engage in daily Chit-Chat, much to my own regret/annoyance.

I come home, make dinner, sit on my couch, and then I find myself waking up several hours later, apparently having fallen asleep, wasting almost my entire evening...

Still getting used to office hours and being a simple employee once again, after having been my own boss for several years and being able to schedule and decide my own working hours.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

ThanosReXXX

@Zuljaras I can imagine you wouldn't want to.

I'm in my fifth week here now, and I already feel like quitting again. Definitely a lot of "fight or flight" thoughts going on here...

BabyYoda71

I’m sort of surprised there’s no Direct discussion. THAT WAS THE BEST DORECT EVER!!!

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic