Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 45,721 to 45,740 of 96,536

Anti-Matter

My games collection so far until 31 August 2020.
Untitled
My PS3 games library grew quickly within 8 months since December 2019.
My PS1 and PSP games grew very slowly.
By numbers:
PS1 = 3
PS2 = 15
PS3 = 18
PS4= 12
PSP = 5

GBA = 2
NDS = 37
3DS = 49
Gamecube = 3
Wii = 27
Wii U = 8
Switch = 41

Total = 218

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Sunsy

@MarioLover92 Cool, so I guess I was looking at the right thing. I remember finding it on the Mario Wiki article on Peach. Yeah, while I do like physical for games I like, at least digital is an option when games become to rare and expensive.

@Anti-Matter Your shelf looks good, I have to ask, what games are the two black Switch cases standing out?

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

Sunsy

@Anti-Matter Oh, ok. I didn't know Labo used different color cases. Thanks for the answer.

The resident Trolls superfan! Saw Trolls Band Together via early access and absolutely loved it!

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter @HeavyArms55 The US is a mess right now with the pandemic and I’m happy to be in Canada. I hope you can move back to Japan eventually.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter What would you say is your favourite Switch game? Did you enjoy Labo 3? I have 1 and 4 and they are some of my favourite games on Switch.

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
Well...
ACNH is my favorite now. 😀
Already surpassed 440 hours gameplay. 😁
I rarely touched my both LABO 01 and 03, but i prefer 03 than 01 for having clear mission and tasks than 01 that for me was like cardboard toys.

Anti-Matter

MarioVillager92

@Sunsy I'm the same way, I generally like having physical copies for games I really like but I'm okay with digital copies as well. I have physical copies for most of the main Super Mario series and all of the Mario Kart series (except for Tour since that's on mobile devices. Never played it either), for example. I originally got Sonic Mania on PC, but when I saw that Sonic Mania Plus was coming out as a physical version, I HAD to get it. Especially since I'm a huge fan of that game! It was also the perfect opportunity for me to have the game on Switch, and it came with a nice little art book too.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

BabyYoda71

@Anti-Matter Ha, I should have known New Horizons was your favourite. It’s a great game, it’s my second most-played Switch game.

My first is SMM2. There’s so much to do in it, I’ve clocked in 225+ hours since the beginning of June.

MarioVillager92

@BabyYoshi12 @Anti-Matter New Horizons is my most played Switch game too, I clocked in 200+ hours. Such a relaxing game It's perfect for this rather challenging time, as well.

I also put a lot of time into Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, Smash Ultimate, and Super Mario Maker 2.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

HobbitGamer

Anti-Matter wrote:

It sad to hear USA is getting worse and worse to live happily over there.

It's not the entire country.

I snagged Ring Fit yesterday. I might be dead right now, it's hard to tell. Very fun game.

Edited on by HobbitGamer

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter So, what are your three Gamecube games?

As long as we're sharing, mine are:
Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Simpsons Hit & Run
Metal Gear Twin Snakes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

WoomyNNYes

@Anti-Matter So, what are your three Gamecube games?

As long as we're sharing, mine are:
Mario Sunshine
Luigi's Mansion
Simpsons Hit & Run
Metal Gear Twin Snakes
Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime
Thousand Year Door.

Edit: I've said it elsewhere on NL in the past, but I've purposely avoided playing Mario Sunshine since Switch launch in case the game releases for the Switch.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

porto

@Wavey84 I really like you and your comments, don't know what Anti's talking about.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

porto

Eh, worth a shot.

porto

Switch Friend Code: SW-2940-3286-4610 | My Nintendo: Pikmin4 | Twitter:

NEStalgia

@Ralizah "I have to say, moving back to the States in 2020 was an interesting choice, since we're currently conducting a massive social experiment to see how much stress and mass death our society can tolerate before it crumbles entirely."

What are you talking about? The plague is over, everything is back to normal, there's nothing to see over here, go back to your gatherings! I feel like I'm the only one in the country that still remembers it's dangerous to go not alone.

@Heavyarms55 I knew eventually you'd become me. It was only a matter of time. All according to plan...

And Eel never tags anyone when he replies to them because he's a nutjob and it's easier to talk behind someone's back if you don't tag them when you do it.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic