Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 30,641 to 30,660 of 44,916

ogo79

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@Anti-Matter Friendly hint: you don't need to change a meme, you should just use it. You're ruining it.
You're supposed to just use the line: "it's dangerous to go alone, take this" and nothing else. It's a Zelda reference:
Untitled
You don't have to make your own, [email protected] sentence of it. The whole point of memes is using them exactly as they are. Otherwise, doing it makes no sense whatsoever.

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

HobbitGamer

@ogo79 Zorak, if you don’t stop doing that I’m going to blast Brak

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Indeed. It's convenient that we can simply watch all the archived footage whenever we have the time and the appetite for it, but "being" at E3 live, even if it is only in digital form, is still pretty darn magical...

Even though some of the broadcasting hours were pretty much impossible over here, I've basically watched just about all of the presentations live as they happened, except for EA's and Square Enix's. So these are the only two that I watched after the fact.

@ogo79 I am now tempted to post a "take this" meme, with a picture of an automatic forum page upkeeper, so you can keep up to date with actuality, instead of responding to comments 5 or more pages back...

On a side note: I'm seriously taking into account that my efforts will be in vain regardless, because past occurrences have already clearly shown, that he never learns, much like with his weird habit of posting pictures of himself. Of course, that's just who he is, but it's a bit too much for my taste sometimes.

He's an okay guy, though, but he definitely has some weird quirks...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

ThanosReXXX

@ReaderRagfish Too late, man. The Pride parade has already left the building...

'The console wars are like boobs. Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Eel

As moderator I have the authority to start another parade.

Ok here it comes...

🕺🏻🌈👯‍♂️🎉🚶🏻‍♀️👯‍♀️🏃🏾‍♂️👭🏃🏿‍♀️🚶🏽‍♂️🎉💃🏽🕺🏻👬🕴🏻🌈🎉

Huh that was it? They didn’t even bring balloons!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Anti-Matter

It's dangerous to go alone!
Take this!
Untitled

I played ACNL / ACNH for Villagers Hunting.
I will kick some butts the unwanted villagers from my island.
My island is only for Top 10 villagers.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

ThanosReXXX

Oh, dear Lord...

Anti-Matter

@ThanosReXXX
Well, that was my version. 😆

I played ACNL / ACNH for Villagers Hunting.
I will kick some butts the unwanted villagers from my island.
My island is only for Top 10 villagers.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

bimmy-lee

Hey @ogo79 , you still doing that livestream for Games Done Slow where you’re playing all the Genesis Sonic games without ever running?

limby-bee was a jerk.

My Nintendo: RedNestor

Eel

Heavyarms55 wrote:

@HobbitGamer @Morpheel I'd be interested in trying it co-op. I haven't had anyone to play on Switch with. Do you have discord so we could more easily chat and set up a time?

I don't have discord but I'd certainly love to play online with you guys

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Tyranexx

@Morpheel

@ThanosReXXX Honestly, I think I would've preferred some of the broadcasting hours in parts of Europe (Other than the late ones you mentioned, though I would've skipped EA anyway). That way the events wouldn't have been interrupted by work. XD My schedule was quite interesting last week, but I managed to fit most of the presentations in that I wanted.

It's to the point where I'm now listening to/rewatching some of my favorite Treehouse segments at work. I'm almost dying for more Astral Chain and Luigi's Mansion footage now. XD

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition, Yo-kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls (occasionally)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

ThanosReXXX

@Tyranexx Well, in your case, I don't think watching live presentations at 2 or 3am would be very helpful, considering you'd probably have to do another 9 to 5 that same day...

I'd never watch them at work, though. Want to enjoy all of it in the comfort of my own home, so in that case,
I would just watch all of them later. Wouldn't want to be caught jumping up and cheering for some cool announcements, only to be laughed at by my co-workers...

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

NEStalgia

@Morpheel It's parade-like. It's a festival. More importantly it has a balloon.

NEStalgia

Eel

OK we can have it as the starting point of the parade.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

NEStalgia

@Tyranexx One can always count on family-friendly Disney to have entire sections tripping on acid.

OTOH this is precisely why the film remakes are a slap in the face to the classics.

NEStalgia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic