Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 21,281 to 21,300 of 96,542

Eel

Nah me never wants to play.

I’ll probably end up recording solo gameplay as usual :’(

I did buy Resident Evil Revelations 2 on sale the other day, I will save that one to record the playthrough.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

CanisWolfred

ThanosReXXX wrote:

@CanisWolfred What the hell did I just read...

The insanity that is my weekends, I guess. I don't really have any concept of "normal" anymore, mind you.

@Knuckles-Fajita You could just stop going to their website. They aren't worth your time and effort, they clearly don't want your criticism, and as far as I've seen over 7 years, they really aren't going to improve. At this point, you're just escalating the issue by involving twitter...no one ever wins when twitter is involved. Either find a new website to get your Playstation news and reviews from, or...no, wait, that's the only reasonable option left, actually.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Haruki_NLI

@CanisWolfred Or do what I do and do it myself you mean

Oh yeah, I have my own things.

But yeah....I've lived long enough to see someone say "Dont bring up the thing we brought up" so.....you know....fun.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

SheldonRandoms

I was inside SpongeBob's pineapple before. I sat on his chair, I saw Gary, and I demanded the employees to give Fred Rechid his own episode!

And would ya look at dat, HE GOT ONE!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Octane

@Yosheel So I got reminded the other day that I absolutely hate the soapy taste of coriander. But I was wondering, are there people in Mexico that don't like coriander? And how do they survive?

Octane

Eel

@Octane I don't think there's that many people who just eat it as a snack.

Most of the time it's used as a garnish to decorate dishes. And very few people actually eat it.

Other times I usually see it as an ingredient in salsa, soups, or stuff where it is not a focus point.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Oh well that's too bad I guess. I don't know of anyone who hates it that much. Most people are just... Indifferent to it.

Mind you, I also don't know anyone who actually likes it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Octane

@Yosheel Apparently it's a genetic thing, and I figured those people must also live in countries where they actually eat it on a regular basis.

Octane

Haruki_NLI

Coriander is fine.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Eel

@Octane I dunno. It's not like we eat it every day.

As I say, it's usually an ignored garnish in restaurants or used in small quantities in other foods.

It's perfectly fine and entirely possible to live in Mexico without ever eating any coriander.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Octane

@Yosheel That's good to know, now I can un-delete Mexico from my bucket list.

Octane

Tyranexx

Yosheel wrote:

It’s been 3000 years...

On a serious note, congrats! Hopefully too much sleep wasn't lost over this one.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

Ok so I cloned it and sent several to pokemon box, alongisde with my previous cloned shiny tyrouges from the odd egg.

Somehow the game decided the mulitple shiny celebies were a-ok and not suspicious at all, but the shiny baby pokemon? completely not ok to transfer.

Edit: oh wow they're all Timid natured, which is good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic