Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 16,041 to 16,060 of 96,570

CanisWolfred

TomJ wrote:

@CanisWolfred I googled it, and it looks like sound fancy surround sound junk. I couldn't find any troubleshooting tips that are specific to your situation either, yet at least. Maybe you can buy some regular sound set?

Bah, the worst part is, it's a Dell-moniter specific soundbar, so I could go looking another, but chances are, I'll just end up with the same one. And I still can't figure out what the problem is! It clearly has power, and while its not frozen, it does appear to be a bit slow when I change the volume. I think the driver is corrupt, but Dell isn't providing the driver anymore, because, and I quote, "there's no update available"...well, big whoop! I just need to reinstall the current driver!

EDIT: Well, after investigating a little more...it turns out my Soundbar is a piece of crap that's designed to fail a few months after warranty. So my Soundbar is faulty, Dell will not fix it, nor replace it. I am screwed. God. Damn. It.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Tyranexx

I'm not too fussed about the loss of Miiverse or Streetpass, tbh. I rarely use the former and the latter is useless to me since I live in the boonies where most people don't even own a 3DS.

Not sure if I'll use paid online service for the Switch, I rarely play Ninty games online. Plus, the free NES/SNES game per month doesn't appeal to me since you don't "own" it.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

FriedSquid

But you always have the chance to buy it (it would be most ideal imo if you can get a discount for that game if you choose to buy it the month it's being offered)

I also think being able to 'demo' a complete game for an entire month is not bad, and I think by the end of the month I'd be able to decide to buy it or not.

It's not the best idea Nintendo's come up with... That's for sure... But they can always change it or maybe throw in more bonuses at a later time (hopefully, if they're not stupid). For example, they should push this beyond just NES/SNES games.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

They're nes games, nobody plays them for more than a few hours

Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

@FriedSquid
id say its on my top 10 best nes games.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

ogo79

ogo79 wrote:

@FriedSquid
id say its my top #1 best nes game.

edit

the_shpydar wrote:

ogo79 wrote:

@FriedSquid
id say its on my top #1 best nes game.

Surely you mean at #1, yes?

actually yes.
that was a typo. i hit the zero by accident.

the_shpydar wrote:

Vinny

Untitled

I like my ARMS a little bit wilder.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

ogo79

@Vinny
yer a wild man and no one can hold you down.
you heard it here first folks.
youll have to go through me to get to him.

the_shpydar wrote:

Tyranexx

I chose a bad day to be busy and ignore NL, lol. Both the forums and the main page seem to have exploded.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred wrote:

Tyranexx wrote:

I chose a bad day to be busy and ignore NL, lol. Both the forums and the main page seem to have exploded.

...I did, too...

I add in 50 cents to THESE, because I would've been on NL some MOAR around the reason it exploded, but I was on vacation and had no access to wi-fi for about 2 weeks (except for some short wi-fi spots, but they were either too slow or didn't have enough time to use it, cuz miitomo). I went to where I work to get my hours for THESE week, and they're LIEK "U WERE SUPPOSED TO COME IN TODAY!" and it turns out they revved up the fryer wrong, since I wrote DAT I was going on vacation to the 15th, which means I don't work on the 15th, I come back the 16th =w= I have I don't gotta deal with THESE MOAR, cuz I just want to eat TOAST.

.......Also, Switch stuff & thangs I gotta look at. Also x2, I drew THESE, but didn't rev up at the top for some reason.
Untitled

Might as swell, since without a miiverse for the switch, who knows the future of DAT service.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Whopper744

Jumping in here to see if there are any other Randomland, Adam the Woo, or The Tim Tracker fans out there! My love for Disney lead me to their channels about a month ago personally.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Vinny

Out of curiosity, which Nintendo controllers share their D-pads with other controllers? The D-pad on the N64 reminds me of the SNES one but I'm not sure if they're the same. Same with the GC controller and the original GBA.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Joeynator3000

....Anyone here have YuGiOh Duel Links? Just curious, another mobile game I got...it's free. lol
I would make a thread for it, but gonna wait and see if anyone actually plays it. (otherwise it'll just die, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

gcunit

My head's in a near constant spin about Switch. Should I/shouldn't I? I have a pre-order in place because I like the hardware and I've never had a console from launch before, and I've never been this into video games before, so if any time was the time to go in Day 1, it is now, but I'm coming off the back of 2 years of spending a lot on games, and it's all just that bit too expensive looking for me to feel happy with myself about giving in to the urge (I have the money, but I should probably be putting it towards less selfish ventures, being a family man, supposedly ).

One thing that is off-putting is the price of BotW on Switch - £60 currently. So I started checking online prices for the Wii U version and was looking at the Amazon page, when I noticed it said that I'd already ordered the game. Now I knew I had pre-ordered it ages ago, but I thought I'd cancelled it ages ago too. But it turns out I haven't, and that I pre-ordered at £35, so suddenly I'm feeling mildly pleased about that, but it lessens the likelihood of a Switch launch purchase... first world problems, amirite?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Luna_110

I've been comenting on all the Switch stuff here, and I haven't finished a presentation I have to give later today at university....
Its been a long time since the boards had so much new topics.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic