Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 12,541 to 12,560 of 96,590

-Green-

So if you had a kid what would you name him/her?
For a girl, I love the name Sybil.
For a boy, the first names that pop up into my head are Royce, Reath/Reathon, or after myself since I'm the third in my family to keep my name.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

mystman12

Yeah, I've seen his videos before... It's weird, there's just something I really don't like about his videos... But I usually end up watching them when they show up on my YouTube what to watch feed.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Retro_on_theGo

Aromaiden wrote:

So if you had a kid what would you name him/her?
For a girl, I love the name Sybil.
For a boy, the first names that pop up into my head are Royce, Reath/Reathon, or after myself since I'm the third in my family to keep my name.

As dumb as it sounds I'm planning to name my daughter if I ever have one, Sakura. I ended up liking the name because of Cardcaptor Sakura. Usually I really dislike weaboo-ish decisions like that, but the anime has really stuck with me. It was one of my first introductions to anime, distant family members that I would visit once a year introduced me to it and we all loved it, I love the themes of being open minded and love being a universal thing for everyone present in the show, and it's just a nice sounding name. Settled on that name at the age of like, 10, and haven't changed my mind yet.

Son, I haven't thought much about, lol.

NintendoFan64

I'm starting to get worried that my attitude in these forums is becoming a bit more aggressive. I feel like I've been doing nothing but getting into arguments with people, and I think I pi$$ed a couple of people off recently. So, if anyone has seen any of my comments recently, please answer this: am I becoming a nuisance?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

GamecubeMan

@NintendoFan64 I dont want seem like Im so old wise person because I have been here for x amount of years but the forums are a lot more calmer than they use to be. There were several users that I was fond of that were very passive aggressive but most of them are unactive now. Anyway I don't think you are becoming an issue man don't worry. If you were, the mods would most likely call you out on it anyway. Also it is okay to debate on these forums, just follow the rules and don't do it too often but thats just a general rule of thumb.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

BadKitty

GamecubeMan wrote:

@NintendoFan64 I dont want seem like Im so old wise person because I have been here for x amount of years but the forums are a lot more calmer than they use to be. There were several users that I was fond of that were very passive aggressive but most of them are unactive now.

Who you calling inactive?
I have you know I've been more busy being active with your mum then here~

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@GamecubeMan:
You just have to come and open the gates of hell.
Now NL will feel the chill of Madness in the air.

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

NintendoFan64

@GamecubeMan Alright. I as just scared that I was becoming a bit more aggressive.

crimsontadpoles

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I'm starting to get worried that my attitude in these forums is becoming a bit more aggressive. I feel like I've been doing nothing but getting into arguments with people, and I think I pi$$ed a couple of people off recently. So, if anyone has seen any of my comments recently, please answer this: am I becoming a nuisance?

There's nothing wrong with passionately arguing your views. You're not trolling by saying that absolutely everything is terrible, so you're fine here. I have the exact opposite problem. Since I'm far too passive and use too many phrases like "I think" and "possibly", I almost never get into any debates with anyone here, so it feels like I'm missing out a bit.

GamecubeMan wrote:

NintendoFan64 I dont want seem like Im so old wise person because I have been here for x amount of years but the forums are a lot more calmer than they use to be. There were several users that I was fond of that were very passive aggressive but most of them are unactive now. Anyway I don't think you are becoming an issue man don't worry. If you were, the mods would most likely call you out on it anyway. Also it is okay to debate on these forums, just follow the rules and don't do it too often but thats just a general rule of thumb.

That old NintendoLife website sounds fun. I always seem to only find these places after they have turned mild.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Undead_terror

@NintendoFan64: That's alright!....BUTT FEAR THE PIZZA THAT IS AGGRESSIVE! it can be your demise!

Untitled

Most aggressive thing indead.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

LaserdiscGal

Sorry everyone while I spam nintendolife with the rules thread, I'm putting one in each section so people can see them (as the normal page is slightly hidden away)

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

@Undead_terror: Just another day in the life of Jimmy Nutren!
@Santa I was about to ask you about that.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic