Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 941 to 960 of 1,620

Jani-Koblaney

Hopefully travel somewhere tomorrow..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Tasuki

Question#471: Do you think that third party support will get better for the Wii U?

Honestly I hate to say this but I do not. Not sure what it is or why but it just seems that third parties just don't think that Nintendo audiences want games like CoD or Madden. Seems kinda silly but it is what it is. Honestly I do feel for people who only want or can only afford one system and has to choose between Nintendo exclusives and third party games, For me though it doesn't really matter since the days of SNES I have always had another system right next to my Nintendo.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GuSolarFlare

nope, but it looks better than it was on the Wii at least!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

I hope so. they just gotta make better features for wii u ports of a 360 game without messing it up.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

Jaz007

No, I think it will get worse as games are designed to run on next-gen power. If we're lucky we will see the odd exclusive like with the Wii. I think the little support we get will be mostly phased out as games stop being made for PS360.

Jaz007

e-love

It'll probably get slightly better as the Wii U install base grows in numbers in a couple years, but it won't reach anything worthwhile.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Big_Boy_Chubs

No! (can someone show a picture of grumpy cat saying no?)

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

RR529

As the userbase grows, and it becomes less of a risk to develop games for it, sure.

Will it recieve the same kind of support as PS4 & XBO? Probably not.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DreamyViridi

RR529 wrote:

As the userbase grows, and it becomes less of a risk to develop games for it, sure.

Will it recieve the same kind of support as PS4 & XBO? Probably not.

Pretty much this.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

8BitSamurai

No, just due to lack of power and very low install base. If the latter changes significantly, I can see it being slightly better. But not by much at all.

Edited on by 8BitSamurai

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

mamp

There not getting much support now so I would say no. At least the Wii got support at the beginning before developers noticed they were flopping so they jumped ship. Pretty much Ubi was the only company that made money and they only did that with Just Dance, but now they're multiplatform.

Edited on by mamp

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

TheKingOfTown

No, not really.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Captain_Toad

I bet it will.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

LordJumpMad

No one wants to party with Nintendo.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Ok guys some bad news here. I am experienceing some computer problems right now and unfortunately the only way I can be on the internet is by Wii U, 3DS or my phone. Since its kinda a pain to type on those at least for me, I might not be updating the QotD as often. Hopefully I will be able to solve the problem soon. If I totally decide to end this thread I will let you guys know. Till then just be patient with me please.

My Backlog

LzWinky

Yes because it really can't get much worse anyway

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

cheetahman91

Yes, but it won't be anything to write home about.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Tasuki

Ok so after countless hours of cussing, yelling and sceaming I fixed what was wrong with my computer. Sorry for the delay for the question. So lets get to it.

Question# 472: Would rather deal with hot weather or cold weather?

Me if I had to choose I would deal with the cold cause with hot weather there is only so much you can take off to get cool. With being cold you can always put more on to warm up.

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.