Forums

Topic: Question of the Day II: #511: What 2014 release are you looking most forward too?

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,620

SheldonRandoms

I went to the NY comic con in 2011 and 2012, and in 2012, I was randomly selected (and so were my sisters) to take part in a costume contest, hosted by College humor, did I win, or did I lose, you decide if you want, everyone has opinions...................and my time to shine starts at around 4:00, why don't you watch the video first, then tell me what you think.

Edit: ^ My sister is the thumbnail, when did this happen!?!

My sisters were Maidpool (called lady Deadpool) and Harry Potter..............was it something I said?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Captain_Toad

I never went into any covention. An anime convention i would wish for?

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Big_Boy_Chubs

never been to one, but if i had like, 1000$ i'd go to comic con

tumblr's better...

-Kurt Cobain
X&Y safari: Fire; Charmeleon; Ninetales; Growlithe

3DS Friend Code: 4441-9172-6626 | Nintendo Network ID: BigBoyChubs

KingDunsparce

No. Maybe E3.
@SheldonRandoms I'd say that your costume won but the guy arguing for you was lacking near the end.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Tasuki

Question #474: Vampires or Zombies?

That's it. Hope you guys enjoy that one and I look forward to seeing some of your answers.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

SubBronze

Zombies, vampires have been ruined by the media.

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Happy_Mask

They all suck. >:3

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Samurai_Goroh

Vampires, the proper ones. Dracula from Castlevania and Bram Stoker. Not sissy Twilight teens type (Let's just pretend that never happened. Move along people, nothing to see here...).

Edited on by Samurai_Goroh

Samurai_Goroh

Mickey

Vampires. Because (Twilight notwithstanding.) Vampire stories aren't the depressing "we can't win " sob-fest that Zombie stories have become.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

HankLangley

Zombie Vampires.

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

bezerker99

Samurai_Goroh wrote:

Vampires, the proper ones. Dracula from Castlevania and Bram Stoker. Not sissy Twilight teens type (Let's just pretend that never happened. Move along people, nothing to see here...).

Yeah, Vampires are definitely better. And I also prefer the blood thirsty vampires (Dracula, Salem's Lot, I Am Legend) over the romantic ones (Interview With The Vampire, Twilight).

Zombies are meh.

Edited on by bezerker99

RR529

I suppose I'd say vampires, but both their recent fads have long since become worn out.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

TheKingOfTown

They're both lame.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Jaz007

Vampires. I find they make for more intresting things, especially Vampire Knight. I find them at there best when there is a moral issue at hand about drinking human blood. So I guess I prefer a mix between the bloodthirsty and the ones that are good guys.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.