Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,841 to 5,860 of 8,464

Bubbab5

Sims 3 pets and get rid of the bad stuff so I can finally play it or Mario Sunshine and add multiplayer

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

CapedGodot

The ending of Paper Mario 2. Particularly nearly everything in the e-mail that Goombella sends you.

CapedGodot

evildevil97

I'd take Punch-Out with Mr. Dream, get rid of Mr. Dream, and replace him with a real boxer. Maybe Mike Tyson?

evildevil97

Nintendo Network ID: evildevil97

StarBoy91

I would take the SNES game Plok and add a password system

To each their own

Knux

ZeroX wrote:

Sonic 06. Get rid of it's existence.

Fixed that for you.

Knux

FriedSquid

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Replace the opening with a much better, updated version of the original MvC3 opening instead of the boring, still 3D models hanging around in space. As much as I freaking love that game, I hated the opening compared to the original MvC3 one. Sure, it had some cool-looking sequences, but it was still fairly boring, and I think it would've been way cooler if it was fully animated.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

StarBoy91

@FonistofCruxis - I think Magic-Wind may be referring to the fact that Princess Toadstool often gets kidnapped many a time, but other than that I'm not sure why (s)he would do without her

To each their own

Kyloctopus

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

I think we are all missing the most obvious MK answer, no blue shells( or at least a no blue shell mode anyway)!

Well there's that, and the 2 Wuhu Island Glitches.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Vincent294

Make MW3 detect cheaters and make their characters break dance at random so we can shoot them. Then, build in aim assist + extra health for those who are crap, and add a limit to it, like 10 min. per day. That will deter cheaters. As for piraters, a giant T-rex and Great White in addition to the cheater perks would be nice. And have settings so we can experience the hilarious madness too. Also, when you do these your Callsign has "I'm a loser" written on it. That would be epic.
EDIT: Also add a mode w/ infinite ammo, light gravity, & auto-reload w/ missiles so we can deter cheaters furthermore. Maybe one guy on each side has one of these powers, and they must kill each other and obtain it like in Kill Confirmed. Which side makes 4 kills after having having one of their members obtain both powers wins.

Edited on by Vincent294

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Prof_Clayton

Koops3 wrote:

ClaytonLuigi wrote:

I think we are all missing the most obvious MK answer, no blue shells( or at least a no blue shell mode anyway)!

Well there's that, and the 2 Wuhu Island Glitches.

yeah, i was just pointing out the one everyone missed

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Vincent294

I hate Maka Wuhu's glitch, but I love the track.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Link977

Question #318: Pants or Shorts?

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Noire

I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

BadKitty

Shorts, it's a crime to hide these legs, and easier to kick people.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

GamerZack87

Shorts, cause they make me look taller. You know, because being 6' 7" isn't tall enough for me.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.