Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 5,701 to 5,720 of 8,464

Jkid015

why would i put the plunger on my face in the first place and why would i go out in public if i did do so???

Jkid015

k8sMum

um...what??

Switch friend code: SW-2516-0773-8992
Dream Addy: DA-3238-0526-8917

Link977

@ClaytonLuigi

Morpheel wrote:

would it be a new plunger?

I mean you never know who might want to...
Got a new better question for later

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

D33G

Um... sure

3DS FC: 1633-4209-9013
MK7 Communities: Race: 61-2419-4309-3787
Balloon: 52-9956-0588-5533
Coin: 30-4169-6281-0565

Knux

What the hell?

Knux

Ecto-1

mufflebufflemufflefluffle... [pulls plunger off of face]... Sure, but don't expect me to walk around with a toothbrush in my ear. That's just weird. [Returns plunger to face]

Edited on by Ecto-1

Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989

FriedSquid

Well, I would if it got there by some freak accident and won't come off. I would have to go to a hospital to get it removed if it wouldn't come off... And why worry about bumping into people? If I have a plunger on my face that won't come off, there's not much I can do about that.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Link977

Question #313: Would you be interested in a thread/forum leveling-type system on NintendoLife? (Kinda like if you post 50 times your Rank: Whatever, then at 100 Posts, your Rank: Double Whatever)

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

Reala

Hell no we don't need silly popularity nonsense that only serves to fuel needless spamming for people to chase rank, would also encourage some to post new comments rather than simply use the edit button to add to what they where saying, terrible gimmicky idea that would bring no benefits only leave the site worse of.

Reala

Drawdler

Reala wrote:

Hell no we don't need silly popularity nonsense that only serves to fuel needless spamming for people to chase rank, would also encourage some to post new comments rather than simply use the edit button to add to what they where saying, terrible gimmicky idea that would bring no benefits only leave the site worse of.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Usagi-san

Only if we can choose a vocation and learn magic spells to use on trolls.

"I never swear, my lord, I say yes or no; and, as I am a gentleman, I keep my word." - D'artagnan in Twenty Years After

JustAnotherUser

"No. And I'll tell you why my answer is better than everyone else's, I have a higher rank than you." - Someone if the feature gets implemented.

Edited on by JustAnotherUser

JustAnotherUser

CaptainH

Nibelilt wrote:

Reala wrote:

- ______ / _____ //. . ._______// / / // / / //_/ / // ___ // / / // / / / .'///|/,'

/ / / // / / / .'.'
/ / / // / / / / /
/ / / // / / / / /
/ /_____/ // /_____/ / / /

__- ________- /_/

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.