Forums

Topic: Question of the Day

Posts 3,981 to 4,000 of 8,464

Tasuki

Link977 wrote:

Question #205: Can you handle spicy foods?

I use to when I was younger mainly when I was a teenager now though not so much.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

FOREST_RANGER

I can eat medium buffalo wings spicy, although I took a big bite outta a green chili pepper this summer that I teared up and lost my taste buds for many minutes.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

EvilRegal

The spicier the better! Bring on the habaneros (MANLY growl)! I wanna breathe fire like Bowser, baby! Now, I need a princess to kidnap. Any takers?

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

TeeJay

No. I hate spicy foods...except wassabi, because it gives you a good kick in the nose before going away. It doesn't hang around and torture you like most spicy foods.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

xxx_Kirby_xxx

I cannot handle spicy foods. Whatsoever. D:

Anime Lovers Unite!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I love spicy foods, but my stomach does not. I have that acid reflux (GERD) stuff so I pay the price usually when eating it. (But it is still oh so worth it sometimes lol)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Aviator

Isn't it GORD?

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JadeGirl

I love hot food doesn't bother me, and when I go out to eat like at American Deli or a wing place I always get hot or extra hot, it taste SO GOOD! My dad can't handle hot food but I can I really love hot food it has a great flavor and gives your food great flavor.

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

The_Fox

I love spicy food to the point that I usually wind up pooping a combination of fire and blood.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

GameLord08

To a certain extent, admittedly a very low one, as I'm asthmatic and have irritable bowels.
Which is sorta awkward, as I'm African. Spicy food is like, all over Africa. D:

GameLord08

JadeGirl

Eating some spicy soup I cooked at the moment!

Love is the Answer!
My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:34
So many Awesome video games coming out this year! So many games so little money! Crap!

Twitter:

RoyalBlur

I really enjoy spicy foods. I love Habaneros, Wassabi, Jalapenos, Finger Hots, Datil Pepper and Cayenne!

However, I have to eat spicy things in a conservative manner as I'm a bit delicate in that department as extremely hot things send my face red, nose running and just plain uncomfortable.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.