Forums

Topic: Power Rangers: Nintendo Force

Posts 2,901 to 2,920 of 3,190

StarBoy91

I won't be here this afternoon. Sorry.
One of my cousins (a few years older than me) is getting married, and my family and I, as well as relatives, are attending it.
I hope you guys understand.
I don't want to feel like I'm failing my commitment for this thread this week =(

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Xkhaoz

I may also be gone. There's a carnival in town.......but it's the first time I will of missed an episode. (I've had to leave, but I've always been in the episode at some point) But I'll try to make it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yes my ultimate plan is coming together. I can now replace them with my evil Kruger Rangers. I will put back all the evil deeds that the Power Rangers have undone!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

YoshiSage

Huh?

Anyway, I won't be here tonight. I have karate on Monday and Friday nights. I keep hoping that they'll be closed, but it never happens.

I'm gone. Good f*cking bye.

GamerZack87

Picking up from where we left off yesterday...

Pianta: "It's Petey Piranha! He's on top of the windmill!"

PG: "No way! It's not possible! We blasted him to goop back in the Mushroom Kingdom!"

Labrat: "Finally! My first monster battle! Don't worry, Aerith! I'll protect you!"

Aerith: "Uh...thanks..."

What do I do? He still loves me...

StarBoy: "We have to do something!"

NP: "To the windmill!"

The Rangers race to the Windmill. Meanwhile, Bowser watches from the Effiship...

Bowser: "This is better than I hoped for! Good job, Morton me lad!"

Morton: "Thankssss, King Dad!"

Bowser: "I bet Ludwig wouldn't have thought of tipping-off our Piranha Plant friend!"

Ludwig: "If you'd just given me a chance, King Dad, I-"

Bowser: "Enough! Shut up, Larry!"

Larry: "But I didn't say anyth-"

Bowser: "I said 'Shut up, Larry!'...I expect you to SHUT UP LARRY!!!!"

Morton: "Ooh, the Rangerssss have nearly arrived at the windmill'ssss basssse!"

Bowser: "Then let the fun begin! Gwa-ha-ha-ha!"

Looks like I'm doing this single-handed for now!

EDIT: I can't do this alone, so everybody gets yet another day off!

@StarBuddy: I'm actually going to my cousin's wedding in two weeks' time! Funny coincidence

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Whenever you like, Dragoon

Here's another sneak-peek of the third arc for you to ponder:

NP has a close encounter of the Bird kind!

CHINK

StreetRat

I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Still rockin' the GameBoy brick. Yes, I do believe it's portable. It fits in my satchel.

3DS FC: 4596-9583-9911

YoshiSage

There are four small people inside YoshiSage's head. All of them look exactly like YoshiSage. One wears a red shirt and is drumming on his legs while humming something. One wears a blue shirt and has his face buried in his arms, and a can of beer in one hand. One wears a green shirt and has a laptop in front of him. One wears a purple shirt and is talking to the others.

Purple: Should we write something on this note about our crush on AerithAspect?

Blue in a slurred voice that indicates he's been drinking: No, because then... hic Labrat would get pissed and attack us, then we'd accidentally... hic kill him, then NP would kill us.

Red: Aw, come on, Blue. You're being ridiculous. What do we have to lose by writing something about our crush on her? Number one, I'm sure she'll understand, as she's probably had a lot of men chasing after her over the years...

Green: She was created approximately two weeks ago, smart one. She can't have had a lot of men after her "over the years."

Red ignoring Green: ...and Number 2, it's not like we're going to see them again.

Blue: They'll hic hunt and kill us! After all, we almost destroyed them, didn't we? hic

Green: Actually, they wouldn't. After all, every time the Brains tried to kill them, he failed. So he didn't kill anybody, and now that the Brains is gone, we're no longer a threat to the Rangers, so they have no good reason to hunt us down. That, and Isle Delfino has a fairly large population of about six million livings organisms (not counting plants) total. What are the odds that we'd run into a group of thirteen? Very slim indeed. Grouping all these facts warrants an estimated figure of a 1.5% chance of ever seeing them again.

Red: Hah. I win again.

Blue: hic Don't get smart, ya... hic red rapist.

Red: I'M NOT A RAPIST, YOU BLUE BASTARD!

Blue: Says hic the same guy whose bright idea it was too try to touch AerithAspect's... parts.

Purple: Blue, that was when we were still the Brains. Would you let it go already?

Blue: Sonsa*hic*b*tches...

Red: Why are we even writing this note in the first place?

Purple: Don't start again. We've been through this discussion.

Green: You were out-voted 3 to 1. We write the note, OK?

Red: Grr...

Purple: So it's settled. We write about our crush on AerithAspect.

Red: As long as you leave out the thing that Blue mentioned...

Purple: And the rest will be generic good-bye stuff. Wait, should we give our location?

Green: Absolutely not. Our goal is to get as far away from them as possible. Giving them our location would be a monumentally stupid move.

Red: That's a stupid question. No.

Blue: Go ahead, I don't hic care.

Red/Green/Purple: WHAT?!

Blue: If we give them our location... hic they can just kill us and end my misery here, dammit! hic

Red: Gimme that beer! throws can

Blue: H-HEY!! Why'd ya do that? hic

Red: I'll give you another one if you stop being an idiot.

Blue: Grr...

Purple: Right. So we don't write our next destination.

Green: It's kind of a no-brainer. Why'd you even ask?

Purple: Uh... come to think of it, I don't know. Oh well. How does this sound to you guys? reads Green, Blue, and Red the final draft of the note

Green: Satisfactory.

Red: It'll do.

Blue: hic It's fine...

Purple: Finally, we can all agree on something.

In YoshiSage's room, he writes the note, packs some food, checks out, and leaves.

The dialogue above is a "visual aid" of what's going on in my character's head. He often has little clashes in his mind about his decisions, and these characters are a visual representation of that. The dialogue between the four can be quite extensive, so I'll only type it before or after an ep for the purpose of 1) my own amusement, and 2) preluding what will happen in the next ep. I'll give a brief description of each colored YoshiSage.

Red is the positive man of the four. He is quite brash, bold, and outgoing, and would not hesitate to do anything. He and Blue often fight.

Blue is the negative man of the four, which explains why he drinks so much. He is timid and would rather live under a rock than do anything, out of extreme and often irrational fear. He and Red often clash with each other.

Green is the objective man of the four. He is very factual and doesn't have much emotion. His knowledge often resolves Red and Blue's conflicts.

Purple is the leader of the four. He is quite sarcastic, and represents the soul of YoshiSage himself. After his group settles on a decision, he governs YoshiSage to carry the action out. If not for him, the others wouldn't exist.

All that crap aside, when do we start? (And I hope we don't get another "day off"...)

Edited on by YoshiSage

Xkhaoz

@Yoshi We usually start in about an hour. Curse these time zones, always messing us up.

YoshiSage

You posted at 4. It is now one hour, TEN MINUTES past then. ANXIOUS

Xkhaoz

Just wait till NP gets here

Xkhaoz

And of course, my brother kicks me off when we're about to start :|

YoshiSage

Argh, that sucks. I wonder if NP and I will be the only ones here again...

Xkhaoz

I'm still here on my DSi. I've never missed an episode! But NP posted in the joke thread, so at least he's online.

GamerZack87

The Rangers arrive at the Windmill

DB: "There's definitely a presence up there!"

Labrat: "Right. Let's GET HIM!!!!"

NP: "Labrat, wait!"

Labrat races up the ramp to the windmill's roof and finds a large Piranha Plant with a rotund belly and big, pink flower petals on its head. The others catch up and find Labrat staring at the Piranha Plant as it talks in Piranhish

NP: "Labrat! Get back here!"

Remarkably, Labrat speaks back in Piranhish. The Piranha Plant stumbles back, before talking again

Labrat: "Okay, her name's Petra Piranha...and she's taking revenge for what we did to her distant relative Petey."

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Xkhaoz

Hoot: Wait, you speak Piranah Plant? I've tried to learn it myself, but it was too confusing.

YoshiSage

Yoshi: I think I'll head for Pinna Park... might provide some four hours of entertainment. I doubt the Rangers will be finished at Bianco Hills in that time, much less even come looking for me. Wait... maybe I should just stay in Pianta Village or Noki Bay for a day or two.

Do you have a particular destination planned for my character? Or can he just go wherever he wants?

Xkhaoz

Darn this slow DSi browser.

GamerZack87

Labrat: "Apparently."

NP: "But how?"

Labrat: "I'm not sure. All I know is I listened to this...thing babble for about five, maybe ten minutes and learned to speak...it's language."

Petra Piranha speaks again

NP: "Okay...I'm not sure, but she either said, "You will be my lunch", "Let's all have some brunch", "Corn Flakes - full of crunch" or "Well, colour me purple, if it isn't the great one himself, Her Royal Highness, the Duchess of Bleh"."

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.