Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,721 to 1,740 of 3,112

Retro_on_theGo

CanisWolfred wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Had an awesome night at October Fest. Some band called 7th Heaven was playing and it was fun.

I've heard of these guys, which is surprising since it's an indie band, IIRC.

Indie band sounds about right. Since their performance consisted 50% of 80's song covers.
EDIT: Oh, and one of the guys in the band looks just like Chris Jericho. I was thiiiis close to jumping on stage and being like BREAK DOWN THE WAAAALLLSSSS or something... then I realized it wasn't Jericho..

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

GuSolarFlare

I learned to not care about things that used to bother me and now I'm all happy again(except I got a cold, that's lame)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

Sat with that girl I like in drawing class again today! We talked about Pokémon, and video games, and science and philosophy... it was fun! She did mention her boyfriend, but hey, no pressure, you know? No need to move fast... I'm just gonna sit back, relax, and let the good times roll right on by~

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

thanks to my cold I didn't go to college today, it's kind of a mixed feeling, I like having a free day but I kind of like going to college...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

KittenKoder

I started craving beef jerky, not just any beef jerky, but a specific brand and style of it. You know, the large "sheets" of jerky. Went to the only store open in Seattle right now, the new 7-11, which usually has really mechanical employees, sometimes outright rude employees. Well, turns out their early morning employees are nice! Even gave me the sale price that's for the other style, so it came out less than half price.

Friend list is full, I will be clearing room for Bravely Default soon though. Colors! 3D Gallery, My Blog
NNID: KittenKoder ..... what else would it be?

3DS Friend Code: 3497-0224-3414 | Nintendo Network ID: KittenKoder | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

WingedFish wrote:

@GuardianKing Enough stalling! You must tell us the story! >:3

my Backloggery

themac0

Today a cat will die. Oh wait this is a POSITIVES thread! I totally forgot! On a positive note, Valve is bringing out a new Steam OS! What do you mean this is a Nintendo site? Oh...whoops...

jojo is the one true anime

all other anime was a mistake

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7182-5050 | Nintendo Network ID: themac2001

Mickey

themac2001 wrote:

Today a cat will die. Oh wait this is a POSITIVES thread! I totally forgot! On a positive note, Valve is bringing out a new Steam OS! What do you mean this is a Nintendo site? Oh...whoops...

This is a Nintendo site, but you're on the "general discussion" section of the forum so you can talk about basically anything.

PS: You're trying too hard. Just be yourself.

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

8BitSamurai

Popped open my PS2 and fixed the disc read error of doom! First time I've ever done something like this, and I feel like 16-Bits!

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

SubBronze

Got my Vita in the post today, absolutely love it already

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

Jaz007

Bulby wrote:

Got my Vita in the post today, absolutely love it already

What games are you playing?

Jaz007

GuSolarFlare

without that ridiculous programmer of my group the robot was fixed easily! and it was fun to fix it!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey no and he even started calling me "bloated and clumsy" on facebook. I reported it without hesitation!

my Backloggery

themac0

Mickey wrote:

themac2001 wrote:

This is a Nintendo site, but you're on the "general discussion" section of the forum so you can talk about basically anything.

PS: You're trying too hard. Just be yourself.

no problem. ERROR DATA OVERLOAD CAN NOT UPLOAD

jojo is the one true anime

all other anime was a mistake

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7182-5050 | Nintendo Network ID: themac2001

Mickey

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Mickey no and he even started calling me "bloated and clumsy" on facebook. I reported it without hesitation!

Well that wasn't very nice of him to say. I'm not familiar with the rules on Facebook (as well as the rest of Facebook) so I wouldn't know, but are you sure that report was warranted?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey I don't know but I don't want to stay quiet I won't take it easy on him this time, but no way I'll start a fight and destroy my life in the college right in the first year.... I'm impulsive and won't let people say whatever the hell they want about me. but after passing through stuff like this my whole life(no kidding, there's always someone like this to spoil my mood, for some reason I'm easily hated by certain kinds of people) I learned that I must play by the rules while making them drown in their own actions.

my Backloggery

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.