Forums

Topic: Positive of the Day

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 3,112

Mickey

@GustavoSF That sounds rough. It's a good thing that you're not a pushover when it comes to people talking smack to you, just remember to try your best to show some restraint. As in: don't bully the bully or you'll become the bully.

Hope that made sense...

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey yes it makes sense, but I have my own way with this stuff "let the bully dig his own grave, little by little" the more they badmouth me the more I'll go by the rules telling the coordinators, reporting in sites and saying I'm feeling offended by the way they talk about me. this way I won't do revenge, I'll just live normally and they will end paying for it all because they didn't know when to stop.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey I hope so too... I'll have to tolerate this one for five whole years.....

edit: I decided to put FMA:Brotherhood on hold and go back to watch Keroro Gunsou, that anime makes even my ugly, gloomy dark-side smile a little!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

CanisWolfred

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Mickey I hope so too... I'll have to tolerate this one for five whole years.....

edit: I decided to put FMA:Brotherhood on hold and go back to watch Keroro Gunsou, that anime makes even my ugly, gloomy dark-side smile a little!

I saw you passed episode 7, so I can see why - you're up to the good part, now.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ideal_Hero

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Glad to see that you're enjoying the show. How can you not smile seeing this?
Untitled

The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identif...

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero

Snagrio

Finally updated my NL chicken montage. Well, part of it anyway...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

sugarpixel

So, sat with that girl I like at lunch today! She showed me, and I quote, all of her "f***ing shiny Pokémon".

I tell you, I must really like this girl; she caused me to straight-up forget to eat my lunch! I didn't realize I was still hungry until she left.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

EDIT: Oh! And both "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie" and "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" showed up in the mail today!

GuardianKing wrote:

I got a perfect hundred on my math quiz.

Untitled

Edited on by Mickey

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

thanks to my family the NL friends and my real life friends I'm 75% Happy again today!

and I'm liking keroro gunsou more and more!

my Backloggery

Birdman

GuardianKing wrote:

In other news, we played Cards Against Humanity at lunch and after school today, and holy crap, my friends and I are awful people.

There's a reason why it says "A Party game for horrible people" on the side of the box ...

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

Mickey

So last night I watched the Pilot for the Michael J. Fox show...

I'd say he's like Harrison Ford because I was happy to see him acting again, except he's in much worse condition than Ford, and has 10x the charisma Harrison Ford currently has. Love this show.

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

my group Fixed the robot today!

GuSilverFlame wrote:

but the programmer messed it all up again, so I made up an excuse to go home without taking the robot with me

the way back home was quite enjoyable today I decided to take a different path and the train I took was empty so empty there was a seat for me and a seat for my bag and no one was standing up!

my Backloggery

bezerker99

Mickey wrote:

I'd say he's like Harrison Ford because I was happy to see him acting again, except he's in much worse condition than Ford, and has 10x the charisma Harrison Ford currently has. Love this show.

I saw Harrison Ford a few months back on Jimmy Kimmel's late nite show and he was not funny or charismatic at all. He seemed like a person disassociated with reality and the people around him. It was awkward for me to watch one of my favorite actor's look like he was having a mental meltdown.

I wanted to see the Michael J. Fox show but forgot it was on last night. Dang.

Mickey

@bezerker99 I know! I love him as an actor, but it's just hard to watch him on talk shows or anything else unscripted. Trust me, man, watch the Michael J. Fox show as soon as you can. Mike is a joy to watch.

The Mousekeloggery

bezerker99

Mickey wrote:

@bezerker99 I know! I love him as an actor, but it's just hard to watch him on talk shows or anything else unscripted. Trust me, man, watch the Michael J. Fox show as soon as you can. Mike is a joy to watch.

Awesome! I am old enough to remember watching Family Ties when it was on television. MJF is a great actor. Of course, everyone has seen him in the Back to the Future movies.

RR529

Mickey wrote:

Yeah, I watched the second episode, & it was great! (Didn't get to see the first, since everyone else wanted to watch Robin William's new show instead)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.