Forums

Topic: Pokemon White 2/ Black 2

Posts 721 to 740 of 2,123

Electricmastro

HarmoKnight wrote:

It's fun, but I don't have many Pokemon at high levels... genesect and Victiny are my highest and my starter is level 20

How do you have Victini?

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Radixxs

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Whoa!? D: I just ran intro a lV friggin 35 Darmanitan and weird shields popped up around it. I tried to catch it, but ran out of pokeballs. What happened!?! .__.

I think you ran into a Pokemon I ran into. It was likely one of N's pokemon since they have different ID Numbers.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/N%27s_Pok%C3%A9mon#Des...

The hell? I didn't know that was in the game, that's awesome.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Retro_on_theGo

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Whoa!? D: I just ran intro a lV friggin 35 Darmanitan and weird shields popped up around it. I tried to catch it, but ran out of pokeballs. What happened!?! .__.

I think you ran into a Pokemon I ran into. It was likely one of N's pokemon since they have different ID Numbers.

D: AAAHHHH!
I hope it won't be too hard to run into it again, but looks like it might. Oh well.

Eel

If you connect your game with a copy of Black or White, then you get to catch N's pokemon from the previous game (He released them back to the wild, remember?).

Gotta catch them all.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Hokori

Electricmastro wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

It's fun, but I don't have many Pokemon at high levels... genesect and Victiny are my highest and my starter is level 20

How do you have Victini?

I got my liberty garden one in the original and the Dec promotion one in Athe original so I traded the LV 15 from Liberty Garden over, I also traded over my Shiny Pichu originally from HG over at LV 31

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

D: AAAHHHH!
I hope it won't be too hard to run into it again, but looks like it might. Oh well.

Apparently, you can run into N's Pokemon even if you have repels up. Just happened to me myself.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Charizord

Question: Does Black2/ and White2 have the same FPS drop and slow transition? Cause that annoyed me in the first games. Although that could've been caused from me using my old DS Lite.

Edited on by Charizord

Charizord

Marakuto

I got told that you can trade over Pokemon once you get a starter, is that true or you go through what happened with the C-gear and stuff?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Marakuto

Electricmastro wrote:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Electricmastro wrote:

Is Weezing better than Scolipede?

Weezing for attacks like flamethrower and thunderbolt and pain split Scolipede for Speed and awesome bug moves.

Thank you.

Darmanitan or Arcanine?

If you catch a normal Darumaka with Hustle it can be much powerful when it evolves because of high attack and speed + sheer force too. Arcanine is almost tied but it's your choice on which you want.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Void

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Lind of Spoiler-ish
I caught N's Sigalyph! I guess that makes up for missing out on Darmanitan. (Would still like to run into it again though, but hey I'm happy )

The Flying/Psychic thingamabober?
They are bosssssss.
Once I cought one with low attack high sp. attack in White 1, it never left my party.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Xilef

How deos this game look on the 3DS? Does the game get just as "pale" as the other Pokemon DS game or is it a bit bether?

Xilef

e-love

Xilef wrote:

How deos this game look on the 3DS? Does the game get just as "pale" as the other Pokemon DS game or is it a bit bether?

It looks a little better to me. Although that might just be because I've gotten used to it. If you go from looking at a game on a DS Lite or DSi to one on the 3DS, you can tell it looks pale and low res., but otherwise not really.

I've always thought all the DS generation Pokemon games were less colorful and visually appealing than the GBA ones though. In my opinion they were at their visual peak with those games, at least so far.

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Hokori

I'm at clay but my starter Dewott is a low level while my Pichu, Victini, and genesect are high but can't effect Clays Pokemon... More grinding for Dewott

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Happy_Mask

How you get victini! Or did you just trade?

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Eel

HarmoKnight wrote:

I got my liberty garden one in the original and the Dec promotion one in Athe original so I traded the LV 15 from Liberty Garden over, I also traded over my Shiny Pichu originally from HG over at LV 31

Bloop.

Happy_Mask

Ah, that makes more sense. Is genesect good? I obtained it, but I got it a bit late in the story.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

Eel

It is sightly weaker than arceus (and apparently fused Kyurem).
And stronger than everything else.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Happy_Mask

Really? . Or is that a joke?

e-love

Update: I'm abouts to fight Roxie. >:0

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.