Forums

Topic: Pokemon General Discussion

Posts 581 to 600 of 1,422

Retro_on_theGo

http://pokebeach.com/2013/01/official-japanese-pokemon-websit...

Ohohohooo. No guys, this gonna be something big! The announcement has to be a new main game. Whether that is going to be a 6 gen game is what we don't know. I'm honestly hoping so just to see how Game Freak would take advantage of the 3DS!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Happy_Mask

Well considering gen V sucked in the eyes of some(especially me), it's not a large surprise.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Drawdler

As long as it's on the 3DS I'm happy. Still playing Pokémon in DS Mode feels somewhat dated considering how long the games came out post 3DS release. Even if it was just a DS engine game with 3D and StreetPass implemented, it would make it feel that much more fresh to me.
I'm hoping for a Ruby/Sapphire remake but they could do ANYTHING THEY WANTED AT THIS POINT. So I'm cautiously optimistic. But like I said, as long as it's for the 3DS, it's good music to my ears.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Retro_on_theGo

I doubt we'll get a gen 3 remake. If they do that it will take away all the wow that gen 6 could possibly have. First pokemon game in 3D or with a 3D effect and Streetpass. I seriously think this might be the next generation of Pokemon announcement. If we do just get a lame remake though I won't complain. I never really got into Hoen so that would give me a chance to go back to it.

Drawdler

I do wish we got a chance to go back to Hoenn through a DS or 3DS cartridge soon. I don't really think that they're a generation that OMGZMUSTNEEDREMAKES, as opposed to everyone else- it's just gonna get annoying transferring Pokémon from your GBA cartridge to DS cartridge to 3DS cartridge.
On the other hand, most- if not all- Gen III Pokémon were already made available across gen IV and V(HeartGold and SoulSilver even had most of the Legendaries available to catch easily). I just think that Hoenn would be really cool to see in 3D. In my opinion, it has the most artistically stunning designs of the Pokémon locations. Imagine the mists of Mt. Pyre, or the heights of Sky Tower, or the depths of Dive in 3D.
I don't really mind either way as long as the next game is on the 3DS. I'm just going to be heavily disappointed if it's on the DS again. I doubt they'll do that, though.

e-love

I'm not ready for Gen. 5 to end.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NinFreak

The US website said to check back on the 8th as well so its going to be a worldwide announcement. Check serebii for accurate details.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Shirma_Akayaku

Why does Pokemon feel so... old.....?

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Marakuto

I think it will be a game for the Wii U, the 5th gen doesn't have a home console game that connects to the DS/3DS and has 3D models of all Pokemon battling in their glory.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

e-love

I want a revival of the Pokemon Stadium-type games. Or a Ruby+Sapphire remake.

On another note, my cousin claims Pokemon is on the way out and Skylanders is the new trend. I look up the sales for each, and Pokemon Black+White demolish the sales of all the Skylanders games combined (on multiple platforms, not just DS like Pokemon).

So uh, Pokemon-1 Skylanders-0?

Edited on by e-love

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NinFreak

I'm happy with anything. A remake would be nice. New generation even better.

(insert witty signature here)

Nintendo Network ID: Ryano96

Retro_on_theGo

Swiket wrote:

Shigeki Morimoto will be making an appearance on Sunday's Pokemon Smash episode. Morimoto was the game director for Emerald and HG/SS.

That guy's been on the show before and he's never revealed anything. He's probably just going to host some battle and maybe hype up the announcement on the 8th. There's no need to get excited for Pokemon Smash.

Electricmastro

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

I doubt we'll get a gen 3 remake. If they do that it will take away all the wow that gen 6 could possibly have. First pokemon game in 3D or with a 3D effect and Streetpass. I seriously think this might be the next generation of Pokemon announcement. If we do just get a lame remake though I won't complain. I never really got into Hoen so that would give me a chance to go back to it.

It's kinda taking the "wow" you mention right now since the past 5 seperate Pokemon entries have been on DS, not 3DS, people want to see what Game Freak does with the hardware, just saying.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Marakuto

If it turns out to be like what happened in December 2010 then forget about it...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Drawdler

It's already Sunday in Australia!

Emaan wrote:

On another note, my cousin claims Pokemon is on the way out and Skylanders is the new trend. I look up the sales for each, and Pokemon Black+White demolish the sales of all the Skylanders games combined (on multiple platforms, not just DS like Pokemon).

Just want to point out that Skylanders sold over 22 million figures.
... As of I believe August last year before Giants.
But it definetly isn't a new trend over POKEMON, I mean after all Activision dropped Guitair Hero for no reason when that was doing well so they'll probably do the same with Skylanders, and most of the fanbase of Skylanders (me excluded) are losing interest in it already.

sugarpixel

Nibelilt wrote:

It's already Sunday in Australia!

Emaan wrote:

Just want to point out that Skylanders sold over 22 million figures.
... As of I believe August last year before Giants.
But it definetly isn't a new trend over POKEMON, I mean after all Activision dropped Guitair Hero for no reason when that was doing well so they'll probably do the same with Skylanders, and most of the fanbase of Skylanders (me excluded) are losing interest in it already.

I'll have to agree; Skylanders shouldn't be compared to Pokemon. They are very different things.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Pokemon Rainbow
If it's not Pokemon Rainbow then it better not be a remake of the RS games

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.