Forums

Topic: Pics or you dont exist

Posts 181 to 200 of 336

RandomWiiPlayer

WaltzElf wrote:

No, and they're not the same girl - they don't even look closely similar?

Either do the guys.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

StarBoy91

@briun - That's you? I pictured you as a child or a teen. I guess my imagination must've gone off hand. >_>

To each their own

Bankai

slapshot82 wrote:

@WaltzElf... thats really cool. Though there is no way I could be forced to put on a tux again (unless its Mardi Gras), my wife has wanted me to get into a dancing class with her, And I always put it off lol. Im kinda the Deep Sea Fishing, Golfing, Hunting, Surfing, Spear Fishing, etc. type but aye what the heck at some point I might break down and give in..... I just really hate HATE tuxedos. Your dance partner is really gorgeous.

Thanks I only really got into it after an injury took me out of Tennis - needed a new sport, and the suits and music attracted me to it.

It's hard work, but rewarding.

Mabbit

ok i finally got some photos.
note that these were taken about a year and a half ago and due to puberty, have grown a considerable amount since then

Untitled
thats me at the halloween prior to this one. as you can see im dressed up as StarFox

Untitled
and theres thats me wearing a plastic tiara

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

jangonov

Disney Quest is awesome. When did you go Adam? I kinda live nearby so it isn't a big trek for me

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

We're all Disny nuts in my household. I went for my honeymoon and have been going back ever since. Approximately 11 trips so far since '97

Magi

jangonov

It may be odd for an 18 year old metal rocker- But Ill admit it- I love the mouse! Aladdin still rocks harder than most movies.

Wii : 5234 3442 0233 5325
3DS: 2664-2106-1671
I have A LOT of games, if you want to play something, just email me jangonov&#...

I'm waiting in a movie theater....
Untitled

Just thought I'd share this picture as well
Untitled

Edited on by WiiGuy

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
-John 14:6

Mabbit

yo...yo...yoshi ATE mario and took his hat!??!?!
corrupting meltdown in 3...2...1

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Stuffgamer1

@briunj: Hey, no need to jump to conclusions! Maybe Yoshi's just friends with Ukiki or something!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

StarBoy91

Yeah, briun. Relax.

To each their own

BL_Donth

I finally get to see the retro gamer and the man who made my banner.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Mabbit

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@briunj: Hey, no need to jump to conclusions! Maybe Yoshi's just friends with Ukiki or something!

corruption meltdown stopped...refreezing in 3...2...1... current state restored

Also I had never known that Yoshi was made in china... (look on the tag on his foot)

Edited on by Mabbit

Heisenberg says "relax!"

jpfan1989

Untitled

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

Ramandus

^^^ Hmm...at first I thought it was just cosplay, but now I see you dress that way everyday. I like it however.

And briunj, dude, don't call it a tiara, its a crown! And you look like a little prince!

Somebody set up us the bomb.
Wii: 8703 7486 8875 3789
I love PWN3NG NintendoLife members on Tatsunoko :-)

JuneBelle

Machu wrote:

Untitled

so yeah, here's a picture of my ass. I'm too much of a coward to post my face on the net, too many skeletons. better safe than sorry eh.

apologies

Nice a**! ....er.....donkey. LOL

By the way, to all Disney World fans, I'm headed back in a couple of weeks!!!
(P.S. They closed Pleasure Island's nightclubs....... Recent renovations have opened a restaurant in place of a good number of the shops so far. There's also a "hot air balloon" (though judging from the lack of a heat source, it looks to actually be helium) ride just outside of Pleasure Island.)

JuneBelle

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.