Forums

Topic: NL Fabulous Avatar Competition

Posts 601 to 620 of 2,623

Wheeler

@Gioku: Sorry for the sudden change, but I want this avatar in the contest. Thanks dude.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

Wowzers, the dates been changed to closer than expected. Will I change my avatar buy* that time, stay tuned on the next episode of One Piece**

*Buy me a pony when it's my birthday.

**Not the 4Kids version, where Zolo was just like a samurai (I'm watching One Piece again btw )

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

I've just noticed my avatar's image is the biggest on there! I'll try to make it smaller.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I've just noticed my avatar's image is the biggest on there! I'll try to make it smaller.

Nah, don't worry about it. It's fine. In fact, you should be proud to have the biggest image on the list, if anything!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

Here's the post of her entry:

DawnOverALilly wrote:

Untitled

Hear it is~ Never did post what I was going to use.

She's changed her avatar since, which is why I'm confused. Until she says something, I think you should just post that avatar.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

@Mickey yeah exactly... but the rules are that we vote on whatever avatar you actually have on the voting day...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Somehow I just forgot that rule. ^_^; At least you now know she entered something!... I'll shut up now.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

SheldonRandoms

I'm still going to find a loophole somehow

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

OdnetninAges

What the heck?!

There have been so many posts since the one I made last night... Heh. Welp, I'm caught up now. Though I do wish I could have took part in the 'Trolling Arc' of this thread...

So we're starting voting now, since the date was moved to the 30th? Good. TBH, waiting up until next month seemed a bit too long, anyway.

GuSilverFlame wrote:

we can make this a series finish the cute soon and go to the next theme how about this idea?

I thought of this as well. I'd like for this to become a monthly competition with a new theme each month.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

sugarpixel

@Mickey that's okay, don't worry about it.

@SheldonRandoms
Untitled

OdnetninAges wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

we can make this a series finish the cute soon and go to the next theme how about this idea?

I thought of this as well. I'd like for this to become a monthly competition with a new theme each month.

What would you propose that the next theme would be?

SheldonRandoms

How about the winner decides what we do next.......maybe.

OdnetninAges

For now, here is my placeholder list:

1.) @GuSilverFlame
2.) @DreamyViridi
3.) @Pit-Stain

Others I really liked (not in any order):

@Miss_Dark
@Kawaii_Neko
@randomlypikachu
@CanisWolfred
@True_Hero
@Jmaster49
@Dark-Luigi
@Doge (As a baby duck in a glass............)
@SheldonRandoms (Resistance is futile, you know you love it.)
@UGXwolf
@NoUsernameHere
@AnActualDash
@Unca_Lz

Oh my gosh, that was more difficult than I thought...

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.