Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 3,701 to 3,720 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 51-25 my picks for tonight

1.boston over ny

2.okc over hornets

3.memphis over laker girls

4.bucks over dallas

5.spurs over jazz

6.bulls over ny

7.raptors over 76ers

8.hawks over crooklyn

9.heat over denver

10.pacers over cavs

11.wizards over golden state

12.houston over suns

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

5-7.

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 52-25 my picks for tonight

1.portland over t-wolves

Mr_Trill_281

0-1.

Mr_Trill_281

1.crooklny over 76ers

2.wizards over hornets

3.cavs over magic

4.raptors over pacers

5.denver over n.o.

6.okc over bucks

7.bulls over ny

8.spurs over memphis

9.jazz over portland

10.golden state over t-wolves

11.dallas over kings

Spoony_Tech

Pistons are garbage and that's why I haven't been here much. What a difference from a year ago from a young and promising team. Same team this year and now garbage.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz poping Spoony_Tech bro dam* long time no see i been looking for you to pop in post and give your input on whats going on in nba moveing on to playoffs and your team and you already gave it lol yeah pistons been loseing to teams you should not be loseing to...

Mr_Trill_281

8-3.

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1.heat over hornets

2.raptors over pistons

3.memphis over okc

4.houston over denver

5.boston over cavs

6.spurs over laker girls

7.golden state over suns

8.clippers over dallas

Mr_Trill_281

5-3.

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 53-25 my picks for tonight

1.bulls over 76ers

2.crooklyn over magic

3.bucks over pacers

4.wizards over ny

5.boston over hawks

6.portland over t-wolves

IceClimbers

Pretty sure Pop tanked tonight just to screw with the Lakers. The Lakers now have a 45% chance at staying in the top 3 in the draft and keeping their pick instead of a 55% chance. Amazing.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Mr_Trill_281

waz new IceClimbers bro you think so pop let them win so they can stay at right spot in draft to get player they want...

IceClimbers

Nah it's to screw over the Lakers so they're more likely to lose their pick.

Mr_Trill_281

yo IceClimbers bro lol crazy laker girls are browns of nba...

Mr_Trill_281

3-3

Mr_Trill_281

GO HOUSTON ROCKETS 53-25 my picks for tonight

1.hawks over cavs

2.raptors over heat

3.memphis over ny

4.houston over pistons

5.spurs over dallas

6.denver over n.o.

7.jazz over t-wolves

8.okc over suns

9.kings over laker girls

IceClimbers

Hope we lose against the Laker girls tonight. I want a better pick and it screws the Lakers over further.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IceClimbers bro lol your team did just that tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

6-3

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.