Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 495 to 514 of 14,348

EvilRegal
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

RoyalBlur

@thesignpainter, that kind of character might show up in the third season of the show.

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

My Youtube Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/royalusher

3DS FC: 2234-7146-6576

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

thesignpainter

i just found a video 20% cooler then the history of ever!
[youtube:5ZOLTLxX1l4]

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

SuperLink

Season 2 almost here!!!!!!!!! I don't even watch the show...I just heard some kids talking about it at school today

Is MLP good? Like, no joke, I'm not trying to be sracastic right now I was up there ^ But seriously, like...what's it about?

Edited on by SuperLink

SuperLink

BleachFan

SuperLink wrote:

Season 2 almost here!!!!!!!!! I don't even watch the show...I just heard some kids talking about it at school today

Is MLP good? Like, no joke, I'm not trying to be sracastic right now I was up there ^ But seriously, like...what's it about?

"What's it about?" is a pretty hard question to answer. In general, it's about nothing. Kind of a slice 'o life sort of thing. Each episode has it's own story that wraps up in the end. Kind of like your average sitcom. It is a very entertaining show though. The characters are likable and the animation is great to look at. Some of the jokes are pretty smart to. All you have to do is watch 3 or 4 episodes with an open mind, and you'll probably like what you see. Let us know what you think!

...On a completely unrelated note for everyone else, my girlfriend got me a MLP calender, and it's hanging up proudly on my wall as I type this.

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

RoyalBlur

I have to be honest. This show is quite neat! I was afraid of watching it because I didn't want people to think things about me that are not true but I was on another message board speaking with a woman who is about 40 years old or so and she gave me quite a conversation telling me not to be a wimp because of what others might think of my actions.

I am happy that I listened to her because this show is growing on me. I still prefer Regular Show and Adventure Time but this show is still good.
it is possible to get your point across without delving into excruciating detail, thank you — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant? Isaiah 42:19

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

RoyalBlur

KaiserGX wrote:

...Also Faust made this show so everyone could enjoy it, not just little girls.

Cool man! I am 22!

Also, is it possible to buy a string of My Little Pony episodes from iTunes. Like 5 instead of just 1?

Edited on by theblackdragon

Twitter.com/ToyKoRedDawN

thesignpainter

Untitled

thesignpainter

Untitled

Yrreiht

BleachFan wrote:

KaiserGX wrote:

CALENDER?! PICS!

Ta-da!
I wasn't lying!

I. NEED. THAT. CALENDER!!!!

Revenge is better with chili sauce... everything is better with chili sauce.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4008-9404 | Nintendo Network ID: Tynerds37

EvilRegal

Imagine the final hours, minutes and seconds before season 2 JACK BAUER STYLE!!!
[youtube:6nvKN_H4e-I]
WHERE'S THE BOMB??? Oops, nevermind. Wrong show. Wanted to make an exact 24 countdown clock like this for season, but couldn't find a clock for websites. Did find this, though...
http://ponycountdown.com/
@thesignpainter
Never imagined seeing that would be a good thing. Peeks outside just to make sure a meanie faced nightmare of a moon isn't thisclose

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Untitled
Ut oh!!!
Untitled
And another. This is what happens when you don't love Fluttershy!

Edited on by EvilRegal

EvilRegal

Cutie Mark Crusaders season 2 kickers offers is a go, yay!

Xkhaoz

Well, I'm happy to say, that that was a great episode. After finding a lag free stream, of course. Glad that they're not trying to mix it up, just the same old same old.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

EvilRegal

All the cotton candy cloud & chocolate rainy goodness of season 2's first episode right here!
[youtube:nn0j1PVk30k]
So, what did everypony think? I've read the criticism that it was too rushed. Now, I'm pretty easy to please as much as I love the ponies, but I was most satisfied. I think some ponies may not appreciate that they're compressing a pretty deep story into 44 minutes overall. I think they accomplished a lot in 22 minutes! And the mane six, while they shared the scenery with several others (primarily Discord), we still see that THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE! er, uh, they're still the same ponies we know and love from season 1!

Now, not really giving a lot of spoilers in case you haven't seen them. But, some observations & commentary: With all this talk of harmony, chaos and discord, this felt like "Dissidia: Final Fantapony"! Almost expected that chamber for the elements to look like a traditional Final Fantasy crystal chamber. Let's see... Pinkie Pie is a chocoholic, ROTFLMAO (not that that's a news flash). Fully expecting Prince (or whatever he's called these days) to belt out "Chocolate Rain" now! You shouldn't call anypony something they don't know the meaning of. We have a new animal hybrid, the Girabbit. If the concept of Rarity & Spike having a baby blows your mind, imagine that attempt at cross-species breeding!

And finally, FLUTTERSHY WON! She friggin PWNED Discord! Fluttershy eats green berets for breakfast and has pseudo dragons for afternoon snack! Discord is a big cheating mean meanie-pants and a sore loser for failing with her! You can't beat Fluttershy except with cheating or outside interference with the ref distracted. She's still the World Champ and you still can't beat her Squee!

Next week: Payback time, and paybacks are a female doggy!

Edited on by EvilRegal

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.