Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 12,041 to 12,060 of 14,348

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Nice new avatar, thinking of changing mine....
Anyway, those are some nice drawings!

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable
Reading: The Golden Compass

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7191-2654

SheldonRandoms

@Ark_Sin Those are some great drawings, when I was in computer graphics class, I made things like this.
Untitled

And also, happy winter wrap up everyone, even though there's still some wrapping up to do.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Rocko52

^ Ummmmm....

Anime watching: Mobile Suit Gundam, Lupin III, & Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable

Rocko52

iwanttodie

Rocko52 wrote:

^ Ummmmm....

That's SheldonRandoms.
He likes Spongebob.
Get used to it, he does this all the time.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Rocko52

@Shadowing
Not that I don't like Spongebob....

Lunapplebloom

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up.

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

iwanttodie

Lunapplebloom wrote:

@Ark_Sin Best to leave it up to @ToastyYogurt for that kind of thing. Sure, Revolver was a human, but I think that was the only exception we had. But that art is pretty good. Keep it up.

@Electricmastro That's pretty interesting.

And here is a new animation from Silly Filly Studios. It's almost a full episodes length, so be prepared to sit for a little bit.

I found it well done, and very touching.

Were you at the livestream?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
I get that Morpheus is an OC, but what exactly is he? Do you write fanfics for him or something?

Lunapplebloom

@Shadowing I'm afraid not. My internet connection is not capable of that type of thing most of the time, so I just wait to see things when they hit Youtube. That way, I don't get all the hiccups that can come along with live streaming as well.

@Ark_Sin Ok, though I still feel a little iffy about it. Besides, aren't you still in the Everfree Forest though, or are you going for a whole restart here? And another nice pic there.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Rocko52

@Ark_Sin
Gotcha

TeeJay

Derp.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

iwanttodie

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

iwanttodie

Ark_Sin wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

Ze.

Edited on by iwanttodie

mods delete me
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

Rocko52

Shadowing wrote:

Ark_Sin wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Derp.

Snarf.

Nya.

Ze.

Globel

Electricmastro

From ShadowBeastAlpha if anyone cares to watch.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.