Forums

Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 14,348

GuardianKing

Guys.

Seriously. Rainbow Dash drinks. Non-caffeinated Rainbow Dash ...

Also, made up a new term for my fanfiction: "Falsicorn" (pronounced Fall-Z-corn)

Basically, they are regular ponies from Disconnection's distant future, who cannot bear being what they are, and have artificial limbs implanted to become false alicorns, or "Falsicorns".

Edited on by GuardianKing

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: If those drinks were caffeinated, they'd be 20% cooler.

@PlasticRevolver: You finally posted!
Untitled

Pinkie, from atop the tree, sees her body slapping the princess. "What? I'd never slap the princess! HEY, ME! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I DON'T SLAP THE PRINCESS!"

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Syrup

@ToastyYogurt, I moved... BUT AT WHAT COST??!?! THINK OF THE POOR AND INNOCENT CHILDREN!!!!

Anyway...

"YOU!", bellowed Heron loudly, in between smacking the Princess.

"YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO GET DOWN HERE AND GET THE HECK OUT OF MY BODY!"

Untitled

(From now on, just click on the image for source. It will take you directly to it.)

Edited on by Syrup

ToastyYogurt

@Plasticrevolverflare: Oh man! I didn't think I about that! Sorry kids! You didn't just see Pinkie Pie slapping a royal figure! Honest!

"Get down? Okee dokee lokee!" Pinkie jumps off the tree in cannonball formation into the nearby pond, creating a huge splash with Heron's body, getting everypony and alligator wet. Seconds later, she emerges from the water and doggie paddles back to shore. She gets out and walks over to where "she" was slapping Celestia, both now soaking wet. She manages to do all of this in 5 seconds. "Hello again, me! So, how do I get out of your body?"

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

Aqueous

Untitled
No source was given sadly

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: Can you please keep nonpony-related topics out of this thread? This thread is for the sole purpose of talking ponies. There's a thread for pretty much everything else. And if there isn't, you can make one. If you want to post pictures of the Doctor Who section of a con, post them in the Doctor Who thread (I'm not sure if it's buried or not....), and those of us who care about Doctor Who will find them. If you want to know the price of Skullcandy earbuds (there's several models of various prices), google it, or look up Skullcandy on Amazon, or, better yet, head over to Skullcandy.com and browse their selection.

I'm pretty okay.

Syrup

Actually, I have to agree with @GuardianKing on this one; You were a bit harsh, @ToastyYogurt. While I do agree that things that are off-topic should not be posted on this thread, there are better ways to tell someone that you don't like them going on about unrelated things.
Anyhow, @GuardianKing, try to keep things on topic from now on.

Lunapplebloom

@CrazyJ Nice to see you around these parts again. That was pretty good piece you made back there. Keep up the good work.

@GuardianKing Yes what @PlasticRevolver, @ToastyYogurt said. Also need to find that Rainbow Rd. Someday. Maybe I'll find a pot of gold at the end of it.

@Aqueous lol that was a good one. Also will move in few.

@Wildvine53 Aww yeah, KP Ponies! I was wondering when Shego and Dr. Drakken would get the treatment ponify.

@PlasticRevolver Those pics are indeed scary from before.

@CrazyJ2312 That art is pretty impressive. Nice work.

Braeburn and Applebloom side by side. We never saw these 2 together before. I hope they do share some screen time one day.UntitledThe image is also the link as well now. Thanks @PlasticRevolver for finding that out.

Applebloom stares blankly at Twilight and blinks a few times, then nodes. "Don't ya worry Twilight, I'll try to keep my emotions and focus in check." Upon hearing that Twilight doesn't know how to change them back, her ears droop. " Aww... Well that's to bad. Maybe the Princess will know how to..." Just then She hears Pinkie screaming as well. When she turns around a wave a water was rushing towards her and Twilight. She quickly closed her eyes braced herself for impact. She waited for the water to hit, but she never felt it. A few moments later she opened her eyes and saw that a small bubble shield was around both of them. "Cool!" She yells with glee. Maybe being stuck with this ain't so bad. She thought, a grin creeping onto her face.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

GuardianKing

Maverick: I could've sworn I heard something coming from over here. Damnit, these armored wings are so stiff. Hang on... There we go! Let's stretch a bit, I;ve been sitting around way too long! Hmm... Well I'm done with today's findings! Now, where is that lake...

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Syrup

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Anyone recognize this ponY? (Here's a hint: he's from the best DS series ever, and has recently led to a huge disappointment.)

Megaman? He's Megaman, right? I'm positive that he's supposed to be Megaman. Is it Megaman?

Retro_on_theGo

PlasticRevolver wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Anyone recognize this ponY? (Here's a hint: he's from the best DS series ever, and has recently led to a huge disappointment.)

Megaman? He's Megaman, right? I'm positive that he's supposed to be Megaman. Is it Megaman?

Loooooooooooooool! Not sure if serious.
EDIT: Whoa wha? SquiggleTail? That you? I didn't recognize you. D: Yeah, now I get your joke.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Syrup

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

PlasticRevolver wrote:

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Loooooooooooooool! Not sure if serious.

What? I'm always serious. ALWAYS.
Untitled

ToastyYogurt

@GuardianKing: Sorry. I didn't mean to make that post sound harsh, but I guess I went too far. Hugs?
Untitled

I'm pretty okay.

DoodleJohn

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Huge disappointment and not Megaman?
I'm going to say N from Pokemon Black/White. Makes sense, right?

DoodleJohn

Aqueous

GuardianKing wrote:

Untitled

Oh I know, I kNow. It's ah, umm. I know you must mEan Professor Layton since the last game staring him/the possible last game was announced. Is that one of those characters. I really don't Know, as I never played the games but I'm gUessing.

Guest on NFR 57: http://nintendofreeradio.podbean.com/category/episode-57/

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.