Forums

Topic: Miracle Moves Baby (Wet & Drink Version - 2002)

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Barbiegurl777

Hi everyone~ πŸ‘‹ Does anyone know where to get this doll's specific baby doll bottle? I've tried looking on ebay & Amazon for 2 months so far & no such luck typing in every search term I can think of to find this doll's specific bottle. I called Mattel asking for any info on the baby doll bottle this doll uses & was told the doll requires a "special doll bottle" that the doll came with when released. It activates the doll's drinking & chewing sound when the bottle is in the doll's mouth & the doll's mouth moves as well.

I have a whole slew of both interactive & non interactive wet & drink baby doll bottles stretching back to the early 80's to current day. None of those bottles work with this particular doll & I've tried generic doll bottles similar to the doll's original doll bottle but they don't work with the doll as well.

Here are the search terms I've used:

Miracle Moves Baby
Vintage doll bottles
Mattel baby doll bottles
2000 era baby doll bottles
Small baby doll bottles
Jar like baby doll bottles
Purple baby doll bottles
Mattel doll accessories
Vintage doll accessories
2000 doll accessories

Not sure if I'm going about it wrong or not... πŸ€”πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Sorry about posting this on a gaming website but didn't see any doll forums online so wasn't sure where to go with this topic. Debating if I should get the miracle moves baby from 2000 instead... πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I originally got the wet & drink version as opposed to getting a baby born doll because I liked that the doll talks, blinks, wets & drinks, & has real hair. The baby born doll's don't do that at least not entirely. Plus I've alway's been a fan / lover of mechanical doll's which is what also drew me to miracle moves baby instead. I could care less of the doll's age. I'm stumped on this... πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβœŒ

The Beatitudes: Matthew 5:1-12

Switch Friend Code: SW-4995-4179-4294 | Nintendo Network ID: Barbiegurl777

Anti-Matter

@Barbiegurl777
But you said you want to consider Nintendo Switch last time.
Your money will be wasted on Mattel dolls instead of saving the money for Nintendo Switch.
You want to play Animal Crossing New Horizons and Pretty Princess Party on Nintendo Switch, right ?
I have both of those games and you are very late to join in Nintendo Switch party.

I have checked from Ebay and the specific edition you wanted wasn't available anymore.
You can stop thinking about that at the moment and find something else.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Eel

@Anti-Matter no need to be rude. People can and will waste their money on whatever they want. You should know this, of all people.

@Barbiegurl777 being an old doll, I don't think you'll find them anywhere outside of places like eBay. Sadly your best option is to keep looking and asking sellers that have similar or related objects.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

jump

I saw the thread title and I assumed it was a game called Miracle Moves Baby split into two versions Wet & Drink like PokΓ©mon Red & Blue.

I doubt you would find anyone on here able to advise. I'm sure there's a doll, toys or Mattel collectors subreddit which would be a better place to try.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

nerdface

It def sounds like an Indy game. Lots of potential metaphor there, plus bonus points for the clever age troll.

4/5, would read again

nerdface

Barbiegurl777

@Anti-Matter Don't worry. I'm still going to save for the Nintendo switch until june but I have my cash split into 2 categories: Nintendo switch & spending cash LOL. You forget I got into both doll's & video games at the same time & have always loved both hobby's. Both I was introduced to at the age of 2. I some what disagree on the wasted part. The same way I look for video games I look for doll's. I love finding the true gems in both hobby's. Games that are rare & there are also rare doll's as well those are the ones worth looking for. I don't really do the newer doll's or least try not to because I don't like how there being cheaply made, also the dreaded painted on hair mehhh it makes the doll look cheap, did anyone notice with the newer doll's being released as well how small & skinny they are. It's insulting to true doll lovers. Most of my doll's are from the 80's, 90's, early to mid 2000 era, & a few doll's from current time era. Some of the "newer" doll's are a waste. I can say this from personal experience buying luvabeau (boy version of luvabella) the first one broke with in less than 2 year's where I still have Starbrite Sparkles who is close to a 30 year old doll & is still as active as she was from when she was released back in 1991. I got all 3 version's of baby talk doll's by galoob from 1985 & 1986 & they work. It's depressing getting the newer doll's & them not lasting even a year or 2. I called spinmaster & got my luvabeau replaced but shouldn't have had to. Any doll from the 80's, 90's, & early 2000 era if broken I can take apart, fix, & re-assemble with luvabeau having AI (artificial intelligence) I was to hesitant to try it with him when the first luvabeau broke...

Also that's ok. GameStop might have it. If not I'll maybe check Walmart for that specific game system with animal crossing on it. If not it is what it is.

@Eel,

I'm already doing that as for contacting different seller's & asking questions ironically people are listing the doll but for whatever reason not her baby doll bottle. Just strikes me as a little odd. πŸ€”πŸ‘βœŒ

@Jump,

True gamer huh? πŸ˜‰ If they ever did make a video game based on the doll. It would defently be interesting. Wet & drink doll just means liquid goes into the doll's mouth, basically a tube running from the mouth inside a doll down to the doll's bottom area lol. I just recently in the past couple of years got a few wet & drink doll's. In the 90's as a kid all of my doll's at least the majority were mechanical doll's. The wet & drink doll's add an interesting concept as I never grew up with wet & drink doll's. I got a few wet & drink doll's on my own as an adult partly out of curiosity. I'm used to my doll's running on batteries I still remember the instruction booklets saying not to get the doll's around water. It's odd because I have a few wet & drink that use batteries & can drink liquid. Kind of confusing at the same time tbh~ ✌🀣

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Barbiegurl777

@Anti-Matter,

Just no. I don't count lol doll's as doll's more so "annoying" / mini figures you get out of a 25 cent machine. That how low of an opinion i have of the lol doll's. Sorry if anyone likes them.

@Eel,

Funny you mention that. I've been racking my brain on idea's of what might work since I still can't find miracle moves baby doll bottle. I was tinkering around with my crayola twistable crayons today & got an idea~ πŸ’‘ It's made of a hard plastic & the crayon twists out of the tip of the hard plastic. Anyway's i disassembled the yellow crayola twistable crayon & removed the crayon part out so there was just hard plastic & no crayon part. I turned on miracle moves baby & put the hard plastic tip of crayola twistable into the doll's mouth. Where a person would usually push down to draw on paper. Anyway's it worked & the doll recognizes it as her doll bottle even though its a crayola twistable (pencil). I just looked it up the proper name is: crayola twistable pencils funny this whole time i just thought they were fancy crayons~ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I also am trying an experiment: I got a real baby bottle, cut the very tip of the top nipple off the baby bottle & put the crayola twistable pencil in the baby bottle nipple after it was cut then filled it in with clear water proof silicone glue around the crayola twistable pencil inside the baby bottle nipple so it look's more like a baby bottle. I might still try to track down miracle moves baby bottle eventually but thrilled i got to jerry rig a bottle in the mean time. Feeling like a genius right now lol~ Only thing left i have to track down is miracle moves baby's color changing diapers with sensors in them. I might even be able to jerry rig a sensored diaper too~ πŸ€―πŸ˜πŸ‘

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic