Forums

Topic: Make a Wish (Only for it to be corrupted)

Posts 4,621 to 4,640 of 7,762

NGpenguin

granted, but you lose
I wish for world peace.

3DS friend code: 1590-4685-4846

StarBoy91

Granted, but the other worlds aren't as peaceful

I wish it wouldn't get colder here (Texas) tomorrow

To each their own

Z_Bone

Granted, global warming has warmed the state of Texas, but now all the ice caps have melted and its under water.

If I had one wish that I could wish this holiday season, it would be that all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. If I had two wishes I could make this holiday season, the first would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing in the spirit of harmony and peace. And the second would be for 30 million dollars a month to be given to me, tax-free in a Swiss bank account. You know, if I had three wishes I could make this holiday season, the first, of course, would be for all the children of the world to get together and sing, the second would be for the 30 million dollars every month to me, and the third would be for encompassing power over every living being in the entire universe. And if I had four wishes that I could make this holiday season, the first would be the crap about the kids definitely, the second would be for the 30 million, the third would be for all the power, and the fourth would be to set aside one month each year to have an extended 31-day orgasm, to be brought out slowly by Rosanna Arquette and that model Paulina-somebody, I can't think of her name. Of course my lovely wife can come too and she's behind me one hundred percent here, I guarantee it. Wait a minute, maybe the sex thing should be the first wish, so if I made that the first wish, because it could all go boom tomorrow, then what do you got, y'know? No, no, the kids, the kids singing would be great, that would be nice. But wait a minute, who am I kidding? They're not going to be able to get all those kids together. I mean, the logistics of the thing is impossible, more trouble than it's worth! So -- we reorganize! Here we go. First, the sex thing. We go with that. Second, the money. No, we got with the power second, then the money. And then the kids. Oh wait, oh jeez, I forgot about revenge against my enemies! Okay, I need revenge against all my enemies, they should die like pigs in hell! That would be my fourth wish. And, of course, my fifth wish would be for all the children of the world to join hands and sing together in the spirit of harmony and peace. Thank you everybody and Merry Christmas.

Edited on by Z_Bone

Do the Mario!

StarBoy91

I remember that from Saturday Night Live
Granted(?)

I wish everyone had a fedora

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerforGod

Granted. But now no one likes Fedoras any more because everyone has them!!!! lol

I wish that I already had my Master's Degree!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

StarBoy91

Granted, now it's short compared to every other game in the series

I wish I could make a wall design

To each their own

xAlias

Granted, but as soon as it's released everyone who buys it dies of a mysterious disease.

I wish for a magical rainbow pony that flies and poops rainbows. And a kitten. Can I have a kitten tooooo?! Please please please please pleaaaase!

xAlias

Nintendo Network ID: xAlias

DannyBoyTheDude

Granted, you may have a "magical rainbow pony that flies and poops rainbows." However, you can not have a kitten.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DBTD, CRUSHER OF DREAMS!

I wish vacuum cleaners weren't so noisy.

salty1264

granted but now youre def i wish for nothing

Edited on by salty1264

have a wii,dsi, gba and gcn but getting a 3ds and ps3. my fave game of alltime for all systems is black ops on wii

StarBoy91

Granted, now you live a long empty life

I wish I could visit Paris one day

To each their own

WAM2

Granted, but you don't like french people.

I wish that Power Rangers would finally come out on DVD.

WAM2

Ickaser

Granted, but each disc must be bought seperately, contains one episode, and costs $20.

Pop Island!

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3108-0926

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Granted you get nothing. Your life is worthless and you are broke and penniless. People that pass by you never even notice your presence. You are like a ghost and will be remembered for nothing. Even your own family has forgotten who you are.

I wish I could read minds.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

EvilRegal

Granted, but you can only read the mind of ducks. QUACK

I wish for Final Fantasy V to get a sequel, Final Fantasy V-2!

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

StarBoy91

Granted, but it's not massively produced and extemely expensive, meaning that very few people can afford and play it

I wish I could build a treehouse

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

GamerZack87

Granted, but it's a house in the shape of a real tree, meaning no doors, no windows, and not enough room inside!

I wish I hadn't left it so long before returning to this thread.

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerZack87

Granted, now it doesn't have a 3D screen, making it...the Nintendo DS3!

BUH-BUH-BUH!!!!

I wish for

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

Granted. But then after temporarily receiving the nothing that you wished for, you receive something and your fun is totally ruined!!!! lol

I wish I didn't have to go back to school on Monday!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.