Forums

Topic: Let's write a story one word at a time

Posts 5,021 to 5,040 of 5,042

EllaTheQueen6

Kyoto

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Luigi05

Crying

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Blackbird789

into

I should get a PSP. Or a GameCube. Or a GBA. Or a PS2. Or a...

Luigi05

Will

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Blackbird789

songs

Luigi05

Prolongs

Scooby-Doo

diagonally

Truly I am mankind's natural foe! Evil Incarnate! A walking cataclysm! A shapeless insanity! GUNDHAM TANAKA!
Kelpies. Be they hound or horse? I'd rather smell wet dog than be drowned by a horse.
Currently Playing on Switch: Chaos Head Noah, PARANORMASIGHT, Mega Man Series.

Luigi05

Adventure

Blackbird789

scheme

ChaoticMagolor

Sorry to necro, but…

Lozenges

Proud member of the Church of Magolor, Dr. Pepper enthusiast, Serial Designation N enjoyer, licensed memer, etc.

May pop in and out of existence.

I would suggest looking behind you.

TeaCatherine

cured

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic