Forums

Topic: Let's write a story one word at a time

Posts 4,921 to 4,940 of 5,042

Luigi05

Transformer

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

blindsquirrel

Octopus

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

EllaTheQueen6

Megumin (We all know who Magumin is, and we all need an explosive octopus hammer)

Y'all, let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures!
Vice president/second divine goddess of the Chit-Chat thread

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Blackbird789

Big

I should get a PSP. Or a GameCube. Or a GBA. Or a PS2. Or a...

Luigi05

Peanuts

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

EllaTheQueen6

Radioactive

EllaTheQueen6

Flavored (Someone please say something stupid so we can have a radioactive sludge flavored cake or something)

Luigi05

Shampoo

Bunkerneath

with

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Luigi05

And

Bunkerneath

the

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic