Forums

Topic: Let's write a story one word at a time

Posts 4,941 to 4,960 of 5,042

Bunkerneath

my

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Luigi05

Lick

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Blackbird789

Through

I should get a PSP. Or a GameCube. Or a GBA. Or a PS2. Or a...

EllaTheQueen6

Windex

Let's go play Legally Distinct Pocket Creatures and drink uranium juice!
President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

3DS Friend Code: 2252-0354-0887

Blackbird789

And

I should get a PSP. Or a GameCube. Or a GBA. Or a PS2. Or a...

EllaTheQueen6

Tsundere

President of the Chit-Chat thread, as Eagly has unfortunately deleted his account :(

Luigi05

Had

Your first anything is important; a memory you don't want to forget. That's what makes nostalgia such a fascinating concept. That's why many people enjoy games that have aged well.

Magician

spaghetti

Switch Physical Collection - 1,258 games (as of June 7th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Luigi05

She

Kermit1doesmath

Was

(Just wakin down the street singin "Do Wah Diddy Diddy Dum Diddy Do")

dysgraphia awareness human

EllaTheQueen6

Eating

Bunkerneath

but

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

EllaTheQueen6

Did

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic