Solid

Currently Playing:

Idk

Switch Friend Code: SA-2504-2595-1902 | My Nintendo: Emery

Fizza

Matter

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Fizza

Seats

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Ralizah

Exposed

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Kermit1doesmath

OK, here's the story so far, MY FINGER ARE IN PAIN < title and reality. from page 178 to present I had to censor some of it so I would not get in trouble.

's balls but job are annoyingly scarce inside sandwich for reasons unkown to some koopas who are zombies who jump over ledges and fell down To avoid reality crashing into CrazyDave But what Happened to Darth Toothbrush who worked at Hooters Because Nothing Was Working correctly On The Precinct Exploded By Tacos Incarnate Shooting After apocalyptic Orphans but eventually they formed giant End. After assassinating Nachos Snowmen rebelled eating salad dressing but angry birds attacked birds that morphed into a koala birds robot guardain that surveyed pigeons who served gingerbread Air-Force travels inconsistently throughout history of tacos we shall Fart friends who disconbobulate our potatoes Through vast quantities of Potatoes by making legible copies Of ape dictionaries burn list of clients that spooned 3ds's onto Xboxs boot proving somehow that aliens ate people's kill you t-shirts can kill Mufasa's sense of The disaster awaiting waluigi's doctor Mario dances to biscuits toppings shoot rainbows Burgers are nommy Barbara likes potatoes and ostriches do Sandwiches, Cocktails ducks and chicken people llamas walking into Aspaceship THE END? Cupcake! Monster! Frisbee spoke chinese Indian to Fuzzy Why not Ordera Batman instead(of) Automobile then youll get free batman oops beans From the Batcave Tomorrow will destroy Those fanboys because bronies rock occasionally However, Monorail dance I Meow because time exploded when cookies Valve erupted because Olimar. Hammers My toe nail and. steamboat because cow blastoise BOOM into it When a giant cultured President of Nintendo eats raspberries! After life in the placenta because people like beer when stupid. Mario Lopez eats chilli really Fast. This >redacted< lady pooped badlly legos and licked apples for puppys so everything can work like clocks and butter but not really like tornadoes that don't eat donuts with butter jelly so large it exploded Yoshis to show nintendolife how cool assassins can kill fanboys And eat Some fanboys collectables items still gamegrumps slept with Chuggaaconroy Superman is borimg But he ate a watermellon that transformed him into samus and Mcdonalds. Obesity kills Heavy lamas with >redacted<. Cake then took link Back to Ikea land to dance like monkies Wii will Facebook soon when Kit-Kat dies of jelly cats attack. Tommy lucas rebels are Tesco ciao bunny zombies are punching wood like a beaver that drank shotsofwhisky before getting drunk at the worker >Redacted x2<. but spoke Ninglish so he slapped jim and Pooped out a petit and Singed. Pikachu Songs all year round But I Can't fart 4001 every hobo batchu magical licked his wood chuck lollipop. return in oz to Chicago burgers travelled But nobody Wanted conflict endings before mother arrived at death Lucas wept for Rge during winter when chickens lied about winning cake with proof Of nothing important to anyone but some creepy Dude eating Rice inside a brick while Dancing Grooses that Ride a Pancake Then GROOSE! Killed Demonic Tingles that were Eating Force Field rats Drinking Lemon Juice Because someone juxaposed their Earlobe And Cats ate by storming big machines with cheese puffs that Poop Probes. of dynamic Proportions that destroy everything except kittens ate Snickers flavored ashes Like persnickty eggplants pooping Perpendicular have To Kanto Kookies Whats Eating armpit that's sweating forever alone forever Meanwhile In MisterSirArchibald parasitic fungi people who built a Mushroom Topiary somehow for Snorlax Babies. because Bowser Jr. 's mom was **** to >redacted< felonies so Dinckleburg Went hunting Timmy'sdad And Timmy Then founf A Zombie eating that danced badly. around Palutena screaming Oh nuggets how thet taste dusty Pit. Dinkleburgs attacking George who went to pieces because he punched mario in the BALLZ!!!! So Hard Frankenstein tried eating ******* from the trash Contained Another explosive Machine That decicded Tuna butter was spying on Your motherkilling innocnet Children planning on the strawberry boat Banana was Sticky So another Twilight movie So then Dave the Bird Ate pipper popper pepper Popsicles Because I'M a Justin Bieber And I carry kombs Bidoof everywhere for A HEMAN'S Arceus Trading Swimsuit ??????? ******* Bockers Glory Spam But I kicked Wolverine in A Bucket of lava Then dinosaurs decided to dance with mermaids Dinckleburg poked Zelda's eyes out while Ganondorf ate it fiercefully We captured ourselves the elusive bodies of stuff like jello Then the crumbs fell onto Kratos's Boat .After the great Gatsby shot his weird ******** cancer with a bazookafilled jello crayola. with avocados After Bowser Regurgitated his acidic socks said No this Is impossible! Why Do They Try tasty finger so he decided to Vanquish Appendicitis while juggling Donuts made by monkeys Uncle Firing from Norway Malleo . months we await are goombas pass away into underwold's endless moon and rest in flames watches as I respond to myself who gonna stop me not ? @-godot PinkiePie ate pac-man before DarthVader jumped over archaic sandwiches and pumpkins however Gigantic horses took a Cabbage! and yet, They Farted While dancing to Music then ladies and idiots and butt nipple spanked but Then Goku swallowed Five chololates Laced laces Colored Luigi Green Mario underpants Stole King Dedede While danced THE Farts because The Tiny yellow Goomba wasn't Ugly enough. Next, Wario in and Luigi Juggled Bomb-oms while Dancing With Toadsworth Untill Princess Pikachu Thunder Shock Hit a Banana which exploded into a fruit smoothie Topped with spinach but Not eggplants which is Riku and who is Dentist From the misfortunate Realm Squids or kids now play for four hours, then Jontron and Mike Tyson to Closet where everyone Disappear Telling Crazy Shaped perfectly Shallots and Amy Rayman. Blew South Lake Hylia wooden Forests and Miyamoto Trew Up in CD-I put Fifty-five into pot and Eggman back So Eggman His His which turned nihilism Disguised as my dad it Sign one Green Lantern Some Mustard Colored fireballs covered in slime Tripped As Ninenty Squidwards Gained chihuahuas PINGAS Plastic Donkey Kong can't Flex His Right Leg because 1,000,000 Bad He forgot Were he Stored his mom Outside his Tower at when Suddenly a appeared It Ate nothing While butt's Faded into Obscurity And suddenly capsicum appear Mars ponies a Takumi was enchiladas Covered in raw turkey And the Washing machine went Boom after Washington Ate Beefsteak. With Switch Button Casserole went to Desert Toilet Chocolate Bridge Fountain Filled. Soon Enough Koalas ate leaves. Their open to Reveal a Congealed Salad Dressing Made With Spaghetti strings mixed by Hand. Rudley, snorted "This... pickle juice is Rancid". because mayonnaise Knew Next Time It Would Purchace Sem. For Bakugo Marbles in the velvet went down there a Dragon was sat on Netflix while eating Cookies made by Colonel but they didn't taste good and he dinosaur stomped the Dookie but they were cunfused because they lost cookies. by ten o'clock because They tasted spicy . so Cats Meow oblivious During lunchtime meals. After Darkness there was a Jerk. Who Sucker Punched Mega Man Then Evolved Cats Into Dogs...? Finally when You Screamed My Butt **** fell into The Toilet because we eat Ramen inedible without utensils or hot sause sprayed Lite Planets Rain Drops Keep eating Banana Cream Shorts Matter Causes...? Nothing will ever change Last night walker Texas... Ranger fired Pluto Nash Punk why? Do Cows Yeet Cats Burp Alot Yesterday Farts. Except Toots. Before Burps Although Poop. Anyways, Horror Is Great When Cats After That, Who Have Eaten Jellybean For Suddenly Waifu Kidnap befriend Enjoy sausy Sausage Stoned Ukeleles That suddenly Mario started dancing Macaernas Under The Smoking Barbeque Dungeon Lizard Above Frog Coffee obsipated Because Ham Sick Up The Sky Writing Fanfiction Under Sky Dragon fire Melted Solid Matter Into Cinema Seats Exposed For....

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

Crocs

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic