Forums

Topic: Let's do the hot seat.

Posts 241 to 260 of 818

KarrotMan

Why ro nintendo fans get mad over award shows?
Also, How can I hope to achieve such sexiness such as yours?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Reala

Would the world really end if you and Fabio chest bumped or is that just an urban myth?

Reala

BadKitty

Vaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, what was so important lastnight when i got disturbed in the shower?

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@malnin Because it secretly isn't a lesbian bar. We just told you that to shower you with loves and hugs and kisses
@CorporalPegasus Because of the what is this I don't even.
@Karakato They get mad over award shows because they know deep down that Danza's Ab Workout game should have won GOTY, so they are outraged. For your other question if you are asking this now, then it is already too late to reach the pinnacle of Danza. I recommend 100,000 crunches daily in the meantime though with periodic oil baths so that you never lose that shine.
@Reala It is a theory that should never be tested. It is said when we are closer geographically to each other, even a few states away the temperature of the Earth rises. My guess is that if we were in close contact, the sexual tension would send a shockwave that might take out the planet.
@Emmy Erm... that was not me uhhh spying, or uhhh the one who broke your window and knocked over your lamp. Oh wait...
@TBD When I messed up my shoulder a few years ago. I was getting physical therapy and Tony paid a visit to who just happened to be his girlfriend at the time. When he walked in our eyes locked and he told the masseuse that he would take over.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

C-195

Can you out outsmart a bullet?

C-195

Trixie64

Uuuh What is the velocity of an unladen swallow?

Great and powerfull

BadKitty

Whats your favorite ab oil flavor? and how do you like it applied, slow, fast, give me the details so i can the bestest ab oil massager ever.

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

theblackdragon

how long did it take you to train Emmy to be your willing slave? Or did that particular mind-control power come with the whole 'High Prophet of the Almighty Danza' job? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

BadKitty

theblackdragon wrote:

how long did it take you to train Emmy to be your willing slave? Or did that particular mind-control power come with the whole 'High Prophet of the Almighty Danza' job? :3

I am no slave, i can't be trained, who could resist those sexy abs, abs like that deserve to be properly treated u_u

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!

JeanLuc_Vaycard

@Nuker Why would I need to outsmart it when I can simply flex and reflect the bullet? Problem solved.
@Trixie Why you ask confusing questions about non ab things? Me no understand!
@Emmy Wood and sausage flavor always left me satisfied
@Fonist I don't need no stinkin game controller. I create my own moves to react to the rhythm of my ab ripples.
@TBD Shes not my slave, but yes the Almighty Danza has the power of influence and suggestion over many people and animals and sometimes even household appliances
@zerks O_o How did you know I was in contact with the armies of Bigfoot? It isn't like I have over 50 of them captured in my secret tree fort or anything.

Ok on that note I probably should send the hot seat over to someone else. I think we need a little zerrrrrrkkkkeeerrrrr rage on the hot seat!

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Link977

How many push-ups can you do before you get tired? IF you even get tired that is.

Formerly PurpleLink, RedLink & OrdonianLink
Getting a Gold Mushroom on Rainbow Road is just asking to lose!
Backloggery
Question of the Day

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9901-0836 | Nintendo Network ID: Link977

KarrotMan

So zerks san, why must you insistently deny your passion for Sony? You can't hide from the truth man, because you know it deep down that you will follow Lord Tretton's conquest to the depths of Sony Life.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

Kyloctopus

If you were to team up with a villain from Kid Icarus. who would it be?

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Reala

I've gone mad and taken all the nl staff hostage at nl towers and am threatening to terminate all staff well except chicken brutus felt sorry about all those reviews he gets so left him be, you have been chosen to be negotiator idk maybe you last at scissors, paper, stone or something, the entire nl staff's lives in your hands your first task is to convince me to release a hostage in good faith who do you choose first and it can't be James I've shot him in the knee for not mentioning me in the fav user thread so he goes last, but who leaves first?

Reala

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.