Forums

Topic: Games You Recently Beat?

Posts 101 to 120 of 3,137

Naoiko

Hmmm let's see..I recently beat Kirby Triple D, Harvest moon tale of two towns, and Bravely Default. Really enjoyed all 3, though if your gonna play the Harvest moon game get it on the Eshop or the DS version as the cartridge 3DS version has some major issues.

MAMESHIBA!

Gamecubed

Beat Mass Effect again just last night. I came home from work and said "okay, I'm just going to finish Virmire" and I ended up playing through to the end.

Gamecubed

unrandomsam

bezerker99 wrote:

NES Remix

Untitled

Rainbows on all of them ? (Without watching somebody else doing it ?)

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

unrandomsam

Think it will be years if ever before I do that. (I don't see the point in watching someone else do it though).

For NES Remix 2 I don't think I will ever finish it properly (Twice through with no warps for Super Luigi Bros). I will probably do the individual works and the full thing using warps.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

bezerker99

unrandomsam wrote:

Think it will be years if ever before I do that. (I don't see the point in watching someone else do it though).

For NES Remix 2 I don't think I will ever finish it properly (Twice through with no warps for Super Luigi Bros). I will probably do the individual works and the full thing using warps.

I didn't watch anybody do anything. I bought the game and beat it in a week.

Edited on by bezerker99

WhiteNoise17

After having my PSP break and having to fix it today, I finally finished Ys the Oath in Felghana like 30 minutes ago and I must say my interest in the series has risen. I think Ys Seven will be my next outing.

Capcom at E3: Guys we're sorry about how we've been treating Mega Man so we're gonna make it up to you by releasing the Mega Man Cancelled Collection with all the titles we cancelled in the condition they we're in just before we pulled the plug. Now who wants Street Fighter X Monster Hunter?

Knux

Shovel Knight! Now that's one majestic gem!

Knux

Kyloctopus

Thanks to Club Nintendo, I downloaded 3D Classics Kid Icarus and beat it.
However, I played at an easier difficulty, which made this title lack heart and soul. The difficulty was the reason this game was remembered and there was no reason to bring down the difficulty.
As for presidentation, compared to the first two 3D Classics, they really went lazy on this one. The backrounds could have been more interesting, the camera angles could have differed, the screen could have been customiseable.
I don't feel ripped off as I did with Ikachan, because the original difficulty is still fun, but you're better off getting a $5 version on Wii or Wii U, than grabbing this for that extra dollar.

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

IMO, if the only good thing you have to say about a game is "it's hard" you're doing it wrong. I actually think Kid Icarus was held back by its high difficulty, and found it much more enjoyable when I didn't have to constantly restart the whole freakin' game.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

readypembroke

Wario Land 4.... VERY great game!

Games I am HYPED for: Splatoon, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby, Mario Maker, SSB for Wii U, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors.

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4130-1516 | Nintendo Network ID: readypembroke | Twitter:

Kyloctopus

CanisWolfred wrote:

IMO, if the only good thing you have to say about a game is "it's hard" you're doing it wrong. I actually think Kid Icarus was held back by its high difficulty, and found it much more enjoyable when I didn't have to constantly restart the whole freakin' game.

The only thing that stood out was it's difficulty. It's still a solid title, that I enjoy playing, but it's slightly dated and the remake doesn't revitalize the game enough. I'm also a fan of challenges, and maybe I was a bit harsh on the new difficulty, because it does add depth, and a great way to play the game, without going through one level for 30 minutes. But I definitely think the harder this type of game is, the better.

Edited on by Kyloctopus

Kyloctopus

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter:

Red_XIII

Xenoblade Chronicles
Man, what a game...
It had flaws; it was a bit overlong, the female armor was questionable, and it felt grindy at times.
Yet, it is one of the greatest games I have ever played.
The combat was a thrill, the environments rich, open and beautiful, the world fully realized, and soundtrack was easily my favourite out of any game.
Yet, the story was the kicker for me.
The characters were all well-done and voice-acted, and the story just had such an impeccable flow to it. The twists were stylishly done.
This is my non-spoiler summary, but if someone could tell me how to tag spoilers, that would be posted as well.

Red_XIII

Alucard83

Dark Souls 2 on xbox

Alucard83

MeWario

Mario Kart 8 loved it! Sometimes a game comes along at just the right time and this was it! I had been craving a not so serious game that reminded me of why I love games and Mario Kart 8 did the job to a tee. It made me feel like a kid again! So I just finished it to 100 percent completion.

It's Wario time Yaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dave24

Nihilumbra - crappy trail and error game like Teslagrad
The Inner World - another adventure game following a trend "good character must be an total a-hole" with game breaking bugs - also too easy and boring.
Magrunner - on the surface, great game, but near the end platforming at its worst, making it average or downright awful (especially with buggy physics). Also trail and error - joy.
Strider 2014 - people insisting on this game being ported to WiiU probably didn't play it, only heard about it (ie don't know what they are talking about), my God it is butchered version of Strider. Wait, it is not butchered Strider, it is just a bad game. It gets boring incredibly fast and by the end I was sick of it. It's shallow, music is non-existent and it is 60FPS on next-gen only to force people to buy next-gen - there is nothing that PS3 or 360 couldn't handle. Don't waste your money on it.

Dave24

BearHunger

I cleared a random map in ToeJam & Earl on PSN with my brother! That was pretty fun, though all the bogeymen we encountered got really aggravating after a while. Still, we had three or four lives remaining by the end of it. (Good thing we found a bunch of lives early on.)

A few weeks ago I beat Sonic Advance 3 with all the Chaos Emeralds and got all the gold medals. Total crapshoot as to where those Chao were (though not hidden in ridiculous places), but it didn't take the level memorization that it took to find the special rings in Sonic Advance 2.

Hooray! Bust-a-Move 4 finally got added to the PlayStation Store a few months ago! I've unlocked all the characters. Vs. Computer Story is maddening, but at least the poorly translated dialogue is hilarious sometimes (“You should regret that you are not perfect.” What on earth⁇). To my surprise, though, Win Contest is really easy. I got a 23 win streak on my first try. Bust-a-Move '99 (3 DX) had me thinking that it would be harder than Story mode, but it turns out that I slaughtered the competition like Cleon and Bramb slaughtered me. Next up, finishing the Puzzle Story mode.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

GuSolarFlare

Mario & Luigi Dream Team
but man, talk about an easy last boss(compared to Superstar Saga and Partners in Time.... didn't play Bowser's Inside Story)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

BearHunger

@GuSolarFlare The last boss in Bowser's Inside Story can go down in one Bros. Attack (IIRC—it might have taken me two).

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic