Forums

Topic: Favourite Video Game Music Track?

Posts 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,448

Losermagnet

I played Shadow of the Colossus earlier this year and it immediately became a favorite. I bought the soundtrack and it features this song that I'm not sure even made it to the US version of the game.

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Magician

Still waiting for Chrono Trigger on Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

roy130390

My favorite music track is between The Tragic Prince from Castlevania Symphony of the Night and Ozar Midrashim from Soul Reaver. Live and Learn from Sonic Adventure 2 and Nuclear from Metal Gear Phantom Pain are up there too.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Anti-Matter

Airflow from Beatmania IIDX 8th style.

Listen to this song and you'll understand why i like Konami's rhythm games.

Anti-Matter

jedgamesguy

Tracks from all three Xenoblade games are on my hypothetical list. So are some tracks from Persona 4 and 5, they have a very unique style. Tracks from FF7R seemed a bit dubious at first but my faith in them was justified when they won Soundtrack of the Year at TGA.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

I really love One winged angel it one of my all time favs.

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Losermagnet

@Snatcher It is an amazing track. Final Fantasy VII has an amazing soundtrack overall. One of my favorites that I only ever noticed on a recent playthrough:

Switch friend code: SW-2223-7827-8798
Give me a heads-up if you're going to send a request please.

Vortexeo

Currently addicted to this. I've never played a mega man game before but man I think I'm gonna go for the Zero/ZX collection at some point after hearing this lol.

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Wargoose

@Losermagnet That track is one of my favourites as well.

The track that I always end up playing, whenever I'm thinking of video game music, is the intro from Wild Arms.

Wargoose

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Mr-Fuggles777

The Gears of War trailers always had tracks that really stood out and set the tone for the game, but my favourite was the Gears 3 ashes to Ashes trailer with Heron Blue by Sun Kill Moon

With no Power, comes no Responsibility!

My Nintendo: Badger | Nintendo Network ID: SW-7629-6884-5091

Magician

@Mr-Juggles777
Every time I see anything GoW related I think of Mad World by Gary Jules.

anoyonmus

I like One Winged Angel from FF7

I also like some of the smash bros tracks too like the

1. Last Surprise (P5)

2. Chun Li Stage Type A (SF)

3. Id Purpose (FE Awakening)

anoyonmus

jump

I've had this stuck in my head for years.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

Wonderland (UKS Mix) by X-TREME from Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix. My first DDR song that i can play without seeing any arrows on SSR / Expert difficulty.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic