Forums

Topic: Everything points out to Massively disappointing E3

Posts 261 to 280 of 295

FGPackers

It can also be a way to lower expectations to increase an eventual huge bomb effect. I would say let's wait and see. It's less than an hour...

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Timppis

Hmm...

Xenoblade this year
Odyssey looked awesome
ROCKET LEAGUE!
METROID PRIME 4
POKEMON FOR SWITCH
Yoshi and Kirby Platformers

And everything we saw before.

I think I might have to retract from the original statement of this thread.

Timppis

Monado_X

I told people Pokemon Switch would happen, but nobody listened.

Monado_X

Monado_X

I am VERY happy that it's a 2017 game. I hope the date sticks. However, English voice acting essentially confirms it.

Monado_X

Timppis

@Monado_X

I am very happy Nintendo fan at the moment.

Although...

We still need Animal Crossing

And I need that Olympic Expansion pass and Steep release date

And I really really really really really want BGE2 for Switch, REALLY want.

Switch looks enough for me with few selected PS4, PC and XBone titles to last long time.

Edited on by Timppis

Timppis

Captain_Toad

@Timppis Hey, be happy of what's been announced not what hasn't been. I'm sure those announcements will come in due time.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

Timppis

@Captain_Toad

I am extremely happy.

It was a great spotlight and answered exactly what I wanted, which was "What about after 2017"?

It was great. Simply great.

Just thinking how many awesome Wii U ports they still have. It looks like Switch is going to get a great library in just two years.

Smash, Mario Maker etc.

Edited on by Timppis

Timppis

IceClimbers

TWO METROIDS!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Jhena

I wasnt hyped but the presentation still showed a climbing nintendo. And let there be no top. Higher and higher is the way to go.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Haru17

Well, one Metroid and a logo. The 3DS one looks very combat focused, with a melee attack which I love. This E3 was alright, though the new Switch Metroid Prime and Pokemon are lame to reveal in just words.

Monster Hunter XX hasn't been confirmed for the west yet, which sucks for Nintendo Monster Hunter fans. If Nintendo had invested in producing something for this year they could have handily won E3 and scored a prestigious win for Switch despite the entire rest of the industry competing in 4K, but that's really just not what they did. I'm glad that there were a lot of new announcements, but the lack of titles and amount of 2D platformers reminds me way too much of the Wii U.

Ubisoft won, haha.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

JoeDiddley

I tried to keep my expectations low but this E3 has been fantastic.

Not every game is for me, and there is still no VC - but there is so much for everyone to look forward to

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Steam ID: joediddley
https://myanimelist.net/profile/JoeDiddley

Timppis

IceClimbers wrote:

TWO METROIDS!

THAT'S THE BEST AMOUNT OF METROIDS!

Timppis

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.