Forums

Topic: E3 2012 |OT| Wii U scores, Kinect snores, and lol move

Posts 21 to 40 of 271

moomoo

Well, Microsoft's conference was better than the past 2 years... It's not saying much, but at least it wasn't total crap.
I did love seeing footage of Halo 4 and South Park. Splinter Cell looks pretty sweet, too. And I like Forza... And knowing more Gears of War is on the way is nice.
That's five games. Yeah, some were announcements, but it's better than seeing Sesame Street on stage. Also, though I don't care for it, I'm sure people loved seeing Call of Duty.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

shingi_70

firearrow505 wrote:

Sony_70 wrote:

How did they fail. They showed a diverseamount of products.

At least it wasn't as bad as last years.

They showed useless apps and kinect games noting i care for.

So it failed because you didn't like it that seems objectiveq
. I mean the only reason I had cable was for Deon. And qih that on xbox live I just dropped a $200 a month expense. Same thing with xbox music as it seems the unlimited service is tied to your gold account so I can stop paying for spotofy.

But different strokes for different folks.

Did like halo prime though.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Late

Microsoft had nothing that would interest me but I don't think it was any kind of fail, this time I even watched the whole show. Last year I quit watching after about 45 minutes and therefore missed all the really bad Kinect stuff. Going to skip all the others now as I'm going to sleep soon and watch Nintendo conference tomorrow.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

ThePirateCaptain

Any conference that has any Usher concert in the middle of it can't be anything but fail. Yeah Halo 4 and Black Ops 2 whatevaz.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

They made Usher sing. That alone warrents a failure in my book. At least they don't fail at embarassing themselves every year. (Though They did make up for it slightly be not announcing a new console)

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ThePirateCaptain

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm not a big fan of Usher but it couldn't have been that bad.

Watch it for yourself.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

shingi_70

It was bad but not bad enough as people are making. E3 stands for electronic Entertainment EXpo and they showed different kinds of electronic entertainment. They covered all there bases by having stuff for the core gamer as well as acasuel and non gamers.

It might be good to gamers but stuff like Nike fitness will bring people to the system and be demoted on morning shows in the holiday seasons.

Why is bad to want to do something other than games . I mean Microsoft is building an ecosystem.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

CanisWolfred

To me, it just seems like a waste of all the extra funds they're getting from $60 Gold accounts. Instead of investing in more gimmicks, how's about they focus on better games so I'll actually have something I'll want to play online?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Chrono_Cross

Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 made the show for me. Especially Tomb Raider. My god that looks amazing.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Urbanhispanic

Microsoft's E3 conference was god but not breath taking. They showed a lot of good stuff so I can see the 360 crowd will continue to support them. Tomorrow is Nintendo's turn and they need to come out with guns blazing!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

Chrono_Cross wrote:

Tomb Raider and Resident Evil 6 made the show for me. Especially Tomb Raider. My god that looks amazing.

Yeah I agree. It could turn out into an excellent title for the series.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

shingi_70

But data has shown that more people are using entertainment apps than playing games. And this was always the future.

Look at the new apple TV or Google TV interfaces, but Microsoft is winning as they used gaming as a Trojan horse to get into the living room.

And. Xbla has a ton of games.

Hope EA shows Dragon Age and Mass effect dlc

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

CanisWolfred

Sony_70 wrote:

But data has shown that more people are using entertainment apps than playing games.

And that is very, very sad. That just proves how worthless their line-up is, if people would rather use other forms of entertainment on their gaming machine rather than actually playing the games that are out for it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Wheels2050

I didn't watch the video, but I was reading Joystiq's live feed from MS's conference. They didn't seem that impressed.

While I can understand Microsoft wanting to push their console as a comprehensive entertainment unit, that didn't really seem like the best way to do it.

Oh, and what's with Tomb Raider? It just seemed like a 10 minute movie with a couple of bits where you actually had any input. Is that what games these days are coming to? (I haven't really played either of the 360 or PS3, and have fallen behind with PC games in the last couple of years).

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Chrono_Cross

Wheels2050 wrote:

Oh, and what's with Tomb Raider? It just seemed like a 10 minute movie with a couple of bits where you actually had any input. Is that what games these days are coming to? (I haven't really played either of the 360 or PS3, and have fallen behind with PC games in the last couple of years).

You obviously didn't watch the video.

Just for you.

shingi_70

But how does that reflect on the lineip when the bulk pf games are third party.

I mean Sony released a lot of first party software and all of them either bombed or hand disspointing sales with the expectoon of uncharted 3.

And Fagin there are a ton of xbox only games on xbla. Why don't those count those are published or promoted hard by Microsoft.

Still this will probably be the weakest of the big three.

WAT!

Chrono_Cross

Sony_70 wrote:

I mean Sony released a lot of first party software and all of them either bombed or hand disspointing sales with the expectoon of uncharted 3.

[/div]

In your opinion. Last I checked, most of Sony's line up from 2011's E3 sold very well. Even Twisted Metal.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.

Wheels2050

Chrono_Cross wrote:

I'm pretty sure I'm capable of telling what I did and didn't do. Going by that, I watched the video. I wasn't impressed.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

Chrono_Cross

Wheels2050 wrote:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

[/div]

I'm pretty sure I'm capable of telling what I did and didn't do. Going by that, I watched the video. I wasn't impressed.

If you watched that video you would know that the player was always controlling Lara.

Just for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.