Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 3,861 to 3,880 of 5,198

Jetson

@AlGator Just as an example, is it much harder than a game like rayman legends, because I struggled through some of the last stages of that game, and it didn't even have a life system, yeah I'm that bad >_<? Also, as I'm a newcomer to the DK series, does the life system work like Super Mario Bros, where you have to restart the entire world or like Super Mario 3D World, where you just restart the level? Thanks for helping?

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

AlGator

I'm only on the third world of Rayman Legends so I can't compare it to the last levels. You start the level over, not the world, and I never came close to running out of lives, but some levels took many tries. But if you have a hard time with platformers, you may find the last couple of worlds to be extremely difficult.

I just order Mario & Donkey Kong as my reward.

http://alsphotographyblog.blogspot.com
Video-gaming since the 1970s

Jetson

@AlGator Okay thanks for your help , I think I'll get DKCR as it seems like the much better game, even if its harder, I think I will be able to push through it

Jetson

3DS Friend Code: 1375-7631-2803 | Nintendo Network ID: Jetson

Nintendo_Ninja

Fluidity is NOTHING compared to DKCTF. It's a good game, but IMO, DK is a lot better.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

yyyy89786

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm still thinking about Dillon's Rolling Western or NES Remix, but I'm leaning more toward Dillon.

I have the second NES Remix and enjoyed it a lot, but I've been thinking of trying Dillon for quite a while.

I was in the same spot, but since Dillion's controls aren't lefty friendly I got Remix. If you're a lefty then I'd say Remix for you, but if you're right handed Dillon's would probably be better.

Edited on by yyyy89786

yyyy89786

mystman12

technotaylor98 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm still thinking about Dillon's Rolling Western or NES Remix, but I'm leaning more toward Dillon.

I have the second NES Remix and enjoyed it a lot, but I've been thinking of trying Dillon for quite a while.

I was in the same spot, but since Dillion's controls aren't lefty friendly I got Remix. If you're a lefty then I'd say Remix for you, but if you're right handed Dillon's would probably be better.

Both are good choices. I haven't played NES Remix, but I got Rolling Western when they offered it as a normal reward a while back. (Making it the weirdest Platinum reward) I really enjoy it, the strange thing is I've barely played it. I was playing one round (which takes about half an hour) once a day, but after a few days I stopped.i think I may have been busy with other games at the time though, which might explain it.

I like makin' games!
Future Pinball games!
Petit Computer games!!
and SmileBASIC games!
Waiting for Kirby Air Ride 2. One day, it will come. One day...

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0292-5888 | Nintendo Network ID: mystman12 | Twitter:

Skitrules

Hey i have a picture i want to post but how would you do that?

Now for something completely different!
Still got it memorized?
My Skitloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7499-3336

kyuubikid213

I'm a little upset...

Last year I got posters...the year before I got cards...

I wanted something physical that I could show off to my friends...

Ah well...

Guess I'll choose a game I don't have already...

I feel bad for anyone who hit platinum and already owns all of these.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

kyuubikid213

I suppose I'll be getting NES Remix because I don't have the space for anything else and I don't want to get a Gold Reward. I'm still really upset there's nothing special, though...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Klimbatize

I got NES REMIX despite not owning a Wii U yet, and I still have no plans to get one, but that's a game I would be interested in when I finally do. I have all the 3DS games already, so options were limited.

I like the trend of offering digital rewards, I just think if they were going to go all digital there should have been more choices.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

iphys

I'm fine with getting digital games, but there had better be some new Club Nintendo exclusive rewards this year or an exclusive elite reward option for 2015, or Club Nintendo is not offering me anything worth my time anymore if the only rewards are going to be games I didn't like enough to just buy in the first place. I really have my fingers crossed that the August reward update will be more than just the standard 4 games, because the rewards page is an absolute joke at the moment.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Klimbatize

I would redeem those in a second.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

FYI: Jett Rocket II demo gives you a 10 coin survey. So far it's the only demo that has given me any coins.

Missing my NES games...

LzWinky

I think Nintendo should offer eShop credit at least.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

steamhare

I went with NES Remix. It's fun, but there are a lot of games I don't care to play. NES Remix 2 seems like its game selection has more overall appeal.

steamhare

SCRAPPER392

Unca_Lz wrote:

I thinks so, too. The VC games and the rare physical reward that is actually useful is far and few between, IMO. Like say if they gave out $5 for 250 coins, I'd be all over that.

I think they need to offer more Wii U stuff, too. Whenever they offer things like the gold nunchuck, that basically beats everything, because it has much more use than something like a poster, obviously.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Blast

SCAR392 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I thinks so, too. The VC games and the rare physical reward that is actually useful is far and few between, IMO. Like say if they gave out $5 for 250 coins, I'd be all over that.

I think they need to offer more Wii U stuff, too. Whenever they offer things like the gold nunchuck, that basically beats everything, because it has much more use than something like a poster, obviously.

Agreed.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Tasuki

Unca_Lz wrote:

Totally agree with that. I still haven't selected my gold prize on the account that I either have those games already or I dont have any interest in the others, and I can't find anyone who wants to trade it for anything. Would have been much better if it was just like a $5 eshop credit then I could have at least got me a Mega Man game.

This will probably be the first CN elite prize I wont bother to claim. :/

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.