Forums

Topic: Club Nintendo Rewards. ^_^

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 5,198

SkywardLink98

Just got Super Metroid for my Wii. Yay

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

LordJumpMad

Wow, is Nintendo that greedy?
Could they atless give us something new, as a prize?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Tasuki

Maybe I might give Super Mario 64 a try played it years ago on the N64 but just couldn't get into it for 200 coins maybe I will get it.

WTF?? Super Metroid seriously? Who the heck is going to waste 150 coins on a game that they can get for 30 cents next month. Frankly anyone who wastes the coins on Super Metroid rather than wait till next month is a dum-dum. Nintendo should have thought about this before hand and offered something else.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

KarrotMan

Nintendo sure loves Urban Champion. If they are really forcing the game to be recognized, I'm surprised up to this point that they didn't even make a reboot ala Double dragon Neo for the eshop.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

LordJumpMad

Karakato wrote:

Nintendo sure loves Urban Champion. If they are really forcing the game to be recognized, I'm surprised up to this point that they didn't even make a reboot ala Double dragon Neo for the eshop.

If Nintendo did that, no one would get Urban Champion. Its the only beat'em-up, you will ever need!
It would have been nice to give Pokemon Battle a try, on the Wiiware, since no one buy Wiiware games anymore.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Klimbatize

Tasuki wrote:

WTF?? Super Metroid seriously? Who the heck is going to waste 150 coins on a game that they can get for 30 cents next month. Frankly anyone who wastes the coins on Super Metroid rather than wait till next month is a dum-dum.

LOL, uh...people who don't have a Wii U. And based on sales, that's A LOT of people.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Nestalgic

I am getting tired of the 3DS rehashes. Mario 64 and Super Metroid are great games, but I don't need them for my Wii...

Missing my NES games...

Nestalgic

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Maybe I will get Urban Champion since I'm kinda interested in it I just never felt like spending actual money on it and I have about 600 plus coins just waiting to be spent then again I just know that if I spend 150 coins on Urban Champion Club Nintendo NA will probably get those 3DS XL charging cradles and I will be short several coins because I got Urban Champion.

It's really not worth it. I got it last time around because of a lack of coins. But this is just pathetic that they are rehashing it.

I'd love to get Kirby 3D Classics though

Missing my NES games...

bezerker99

Sigh.......I have 3 of those 4 games. Two of the four I have on original carts......and one, Kirby's pinball, just doesn't appeal to me at all. Try again next month Nintendo.

RR529

I don't have a Wii U, so this is a perfect time for me to pounce on Super Metroid.

I can't play my Wii much anymore, because it stopped reading dual layer discs, so this will give me a good reason to dust it off (last game I played on it was Super Mario RPG).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Undead_terror

RR529 wrote:

I don't have a Wii U, so this is a perfect time for me to pounce on Super Metroid.

I can't play my Wii much anymore, because it stopped reading dual layer discs, so this will give me a good reason to dust it off (last game I played on it was Super Mario RPG).

Same here, the wii can't play discs, also my remotes and stuff are probaubly broken now.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

e-love

I'll be getting Super Metroid via the Famicom 30th Anniversary promotion for 30 cents next month, so no thanks Club Nintendo!

I am considering Super Mario 64, as I've only ever had the DS remake.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

the_shpydar

bezerker99 wrote:

Sigh.......I have 3 of those 4 games. Two of the four I have on original carts......and one, Kirby's pinball, just doesn't appeal to me at all. Try again next month Nintendo.

Same here. This was my exact reaction.
/me high-fives Zerkie and holds high the Four Fingers

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Undead_terror

There is a promotion going on at Japan's club nintendo.

From 1 April to 6 May, if you buy one of the games in the Video from the eShop, you receive a coupon of 500 Yen (which is around $5), for use in the eShop

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

KiwiPanda

Reading that first post makes me really wish I was a member back then. Dat figurine

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

bluecat

Might get Kirby Pinball cause I'm fond of pinball games. Only other one that interests me is Super Metroid but since that's gonna be 30 cents next month so why bother.

But I really should be saving up for those hanafuda cards...at 570 coins right now. :/

just another day...

RR529

BTW, I'm loving Super Metroid.

I'm not too far in yet (just got the morph ball, bomb, 4 missle, and one energy tank upgrades so far), but it's easily surpassing Metroid & Metroid II.

I don't know if I'll like it more than Metroid Fusion, but I have a feeling I'm going to like it just as much.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Hamsterism

Anyone else having trouble with Luigi's Manson Post Play survey? It's been over a week since I got the game and I can't find the post play survey. I want to be able to redeem my free game before the offer expires.

I have a 3DS XL (FC 4511-1838-0127) message me if you add me, so I can add you back :)

Life of a guinea pig, dreams of a hamster.

iphys

If you're talking about the XL promotion, you don't have to do the Luigi's Mansion post-play to qualify. The free game offer should pop up as soon as you do the registration surveys for Luigi's Mansion and an XL.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.