Forums

Topic: Are you male or female?

Posts 261 to 280 of 331

_zoipi

PhoenixSage wrote:

If there's ever an F-Zero movie, Chuck Norris better be playing Captain Falcon.

For sure it wuld be better than jean claude Van Damme as Guile in the really bad street FighterMovie.

PS: Male

_zoipi

Twitter:

wanderlustwarrior

original topic: yep, still male!

random:

• I can actually get on now. if someone has added me or is going to, please let me know
  • anyone on here also on TVTropes or youtube?

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Stuffgamer1

zoipi wrote:

PhoenixSage wrote:

If there's ever an F-Zero movie, Chuck Norris better be playing Captain Falcon.

For sure it wuld be better than jean claude Van Damme as Guile in the really bad street FighterMovie.

PS: Male

Aw, come on, that's a great movie!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Cheezy

Well I was male yesterday. But then I woke up and...

Who Are You?

Wiiloveit

Still male, although I had a brief swap last week.

Wiiloveit

Cheezy

Hah no I'm straight up male

Who Are You?

J-Man

I'm a male. At least until the ball drops if you know what I mean.

J-Man

OldBoy

Monday to Friday MALE. At the weekend though I'm all woman!!

What's this bit for again?

Stuffgamer1

Still male, though apparently more in body than in mind. Researching gender stereotypes gets REALLY annoying for me because of this.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Knux

Wow, this topic is still going? My topics are popular!

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Noire

Is this thread still going? Really? Cool, I like random. This is random. I like!

As for the gender...I spend most of my time playing video games, and most of the time I'm playing video games I'm playing as a female. So see fit to call me whatever you like.

Also, RANDOM ENGLISH LETTER ATTACK! OWIENIOWENPOIWEPGOWEPONASIBIOAUBFIUOINFOQINEOIFN!
Chicken zombies with chainsaw/pizza cannons. French ninja monkeys with Zabuza swords that cut rice paper! Ice cream and hot sauce! Brains, brains, brains, brains...Why are girls with green hair hot? Rydia, Palutena, Vanessa, and their names end with a. Laser beam eyes and trippy backgrounds and giant mechas and RICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD! YOU'RE ALL ROAST CHICKEN. Also, Bridget's a man. Bishounens, moeblobs, and washtubs? Hmm...washtubs. I was about to say "Ahh! This is going to be fun!" Professor, what's a philanderer? Is it some kind of sandwich? And can you make boy bombs?

I love random.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

J-Man

It's written on my name. Can anyone guess?

J-Man

wanderlustwarrior

You're the rare gender known as the J-. Thats it, right?

EDIT: @PhoenixSage: can the Zabuza swords be beat? Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

Edited on by wanderlustwarrior

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Bassman_Q

Female!

EDIT: Im not female, but I was guessing J-Man was. Srry 4 any confusion I may have caused.

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

SonicMaster

I'm a hedgeman. We don't have genders.

SonicMaster

Bassman_Q

@ SonicMaster
Does that mean ur both?

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

J-Man

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

You're the rare gender known as the J-. Thats it, right?

EDIT: @PhoenixSage: can the Zabuza swords be beat? Also, I once saw a thread where males were supposed to ask which game character they'd go gay for. Suprisingly, it was about a dozen posts before someone noticed no one said Bridget...

Hahahahahahaha. Who posted that thread?

J-Man

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.