Forums

Topic: Are you male or female?

Posts 221 to 240 of 331

Lady_Gryphon

I've been around reading the site for quite a while but just started posting recently. That's why none of you know me

I think I've also seen another female around called Feba. I don't think she's from the U.S. or U.K. but I don't remember where. It's also highly possible I just couldn't recognize her flag. Geography is not my strong suit

Lady_Gryphon

AnneMarie

@ Lady Gryphon What do you play and such and if you want go ahead and add my CC it's nice to see other female Wii players out there

http://www.facebook.com/annemarie.harms?ref=profile Feel free to add me if you want!!
Wii Console code: 5990-3921-2720-0776
Tetris : 2578-8725-8811
Onslught- 0989-7346-9064
Endless Ocean: 7252-0155-3145
Rock Band 2: 2477-5200-0457

Toddr

Lady+Gryphon wrote:

I've been around reading the site for quite a while but just started posting recently. That's why none of you know me

I think I've also seen another female around called Feba. I don't think she's from the U.S. or U.K. but I don't remember where. It's also highly possible I just couldn't recognize her flag. Geography is not my strong suit

If you hold your mouse over the flag, the name of the country shows up.

Wii friend code: 4851 0320 2775 0243 MarioKart Wii: 3008 3258 4955 Super Smash Bros Brawl: 3180 1076 7318

wanderlustwarrior

@Lady Gryphon:
Oh, we're familiar with Feba (US, btw)
I'm in a similar boat, actually. I'm been on this site and WWW for over a year, but I wasn't much of a forum poster until a few months ago.

Yeah, what is your code, anyway? (feel free to add mine)

Edited on by wanderlustwarrior

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

Lady_Gryphon

@Toddr - thanks for the flag info. That's a nifty little tool

@AnneMarie - I like puzzle games and simulation type games the most. Some of my favorite Wii games are My Sims, Equilibrio, Helix, Rotohex, Boom Blox and de Blob. I also have tons of favorite puzzle games for the DS. I did just finished Rhapsody recently which is one of my first RPGs.

Thanks for the CC offer, but I really don't play online. I'm more of a single player

Lady_Gryphon

AnneMarie

Right on I'm a big puzzle gamer myself. I play Tetris a lot and I'm working on getting Equilibrio...

http://www.facebook.com/annemarie.harms?ref=profile Feel free to add me if you want!!
Onslught- 0989-7346-9064

Twilight_Crow

So, you are in fact new posting here, Welcome Lady Gryphon, AnnMarie! Nice to see more Female gamers around

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

wanderlustwarrior

maybe we should all get together and have a...
Tetris Party.
Speaking of, I've decided to buy it. A lot of my facebook friends are passing my time in sprint (I've got 2 friends at 1:29, I'm still 20 seconds behind them), so I could use the practice

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

AnneMarie

Twilight+Crow wrote:

So, you are in fact new posting here, Welcome Lady Gryphon, AnnMarie! Nice to see more Female gamers around

Thanks! and it is nice to see more coming out of the woodwork

Onslught- 0989-7346-9064

Adam

wanderlustwarrior wrote:

maybe we should all get together and have a...
Tetris Party.

That is an...
excellent idea.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

VALERHU

Fuzzy Nutz wrote:

All you have to do it quote me to find that I am male.

?

</sarcasm>

Adam

Sean+Aaron wrote:

My code is, like, in my .sig -- now I feel even more of a man!

Here's my man code:
2492-7944-9507

I guess I ought to make an FC signature. I had hoped we'd be getting user profiles like on VC-Forums.

Come on, friends,

Stuffgamer1

@Fuzzy: How on Earth did you get it to do THAT? Or do I even WANT to know...?

I'm too lazy to go way up two flights of stairs, write down my Wii system code, and come all the way back down here to post it. Maybe one of these days I'll use my PS3 browser to post it.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Knux

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@Fuzzy: How on Earth did you get it to do THAT? Or do I even WANT to know...?

Pretty much,it is a bug similar to the WeirdAdam bug. But I think the admins have a sense of humor.

Knux

Wiiloveit

I'm male, contradictory to my profile pic. I have it because a.) I hate Hello Kitty, and b.) I don't have any other good pics that will fit.
I completely understand about the avatar. Ask Corbie why.

__Stevie wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

@Stevie: ah, but are you from WEST Yorkshire?!? HUH?!?

No, im from South Yorkshire, is that a problem or are we still on for a date in Skegvegas, i've just bought a very pretty frock.

Sorry, I'm busy chillin' out with mah homies on tha West siiiide.

Wiiloveit

Stuffgamer1

Okay, so I know that Wiiloveit's avatar was forcibly changed to Hello Kitty for a while, but I don't think I ever knew WHY. Please, do tell, Corbie!

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

AnneMarie

I added everyone's Tetris Party FC that has there's posted

Onslught- 0989-7346-9064

Adam

I'll do the same. When's the party?

EDIT: Done. Also, Wanderlust Warrior, your FC isn't in your signature.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Stevie

Wiiloveit wrote:

I'm male, contradictory to my profile pic. I have it because a.) I hate Hello Kitty, and b.) I don't have any other good pics that will fit.
I completely understand about the avatar. Ask Corbie why.

__Stevie wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

@Stevie: ah, but are you from WEST Yorkshire?!? HUH?!?

No, im from South Yorkshire, is that a problem or are we still on for a date in Skegvegas, i've just bought a very pretty frock.

Sorry, I'm busy chillin' out with mah homies on tha West siiiide.

Your loss not mine, we could have played dance dance revolution all day on the sea front but now you've made your bed (in the west) so lie in it

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.