Forums

Topic: Are you male or female?

Posts 181 to 200 of 331

Stuffgamer1

Yet another male here. Honestly, though, I only recently learned that TC was female (even though she's been around here for quite a while), and am surprised that we have a whopping four active female users! For a video game site this relatively small, that's quite a lot! It would be an even more impressive five if Rexy hadn't given up on us for whatever reason...

I have a female friend who says that there are VERY few males on her X-files forums. Weird, huh? Maybe, like me, they're all just spending all their time on video game forums instead?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Objection

Terranigma wrote:

Objection_Blaster wrote:

to all of you ladies, it makes my day that you dig the same kind of stuff that I do. (Video games.)

lol, i was thinking that could easily has been misconstrued if you hadn't said that at the end.

lol, I see what you did there.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Adam

warioswoods wrote:

I was hesitant to follow a Youtube link in response to a post about intercourse, but I am glad I risked it. I'd been told to watch that show before but never did. Very nice. When he says "Oh yeeeah" it reminds me of Barry and Levon from The State.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

warioswoods

Oh yes, I understand your hesitation; I doubted anyone was likely to follow my link in that context.

Flight of the Conchords is good stuff, definitely worth watching the series.

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

Knux

I think I have been in Castle Oblivion for so long that I have forgotten my gender. Let me check..oh it's male!

Knux

Lady_Gryphon

Here's another disappointment for Wiiloveit -- I'm from the states as well

Lady_Gryphon

irken004

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

I think I have been in Castle Oblivion for so long that I have forgotten my gender. Let me check..oh it's male!

mayb u oughta take a walk around The End of the World

or Neverland, one of the two lol

Cheezy

I'm Christian-Catholic, thank you very much

Who Are You?

Stuffgamer1

Ooh, a FIFTH female! Welcome, Lady Gryphon! (I don't recall seeing you around before and apologize if I've just been too dense to notice or something)

Well, it seems to be official. American girls like video games more than British girls.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

VALERHU

I doubt anyone could guess what I am.

</sarcasm>

Stevie

I am a male from the UK, infact from the same county as Wiiloveit as i found out today in the equally exciting "what time is it where you live" thread.

I would be willing to put on a dress if you buy me a black Wii, i only go to first base on date No.1 though.

Knux

VALERHU wrote:

I doubt anyone could guess what I am.

I think you are a female.

Knux

Objection

Lady+Gryphon wrote:

Here's another disappointment for Wiiloveit -- I'm from the states as well

Whereabouts in the states? (Possibly setting myself up for disappointment ) I don't remember seeing you before. New to the site? (Forgive me if I'm wrong!!)

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

Twilight_Crow

Haven't seen you around either Lady Gryphon, hello.
So 5 females, and it seems I'm the only mexican girl around (yeeepie I'm special ).

Any UK girl yet, sorry Wiiloveit, but seriously not a single european female, that's odd; but the wierdest thing of them all is that everybody is on topic now!

Edited on by Twilight_Crow

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor, Shall be lifted nevermore!"

"I'll just have to STOP. TIME!" - Twilight Sparkle

Nintendo Network ID: Twilight_Crow

mariofan5000

Holy Crap! This Topic has the most replies i've ever seen on this website! O_O

mariofan5000

wanderlustwarrior

I'm a dude (and look surprisingly similar to my avatar. I don't own that shirt, but I really should) in the south (UNFORTUNATELY) USA.
In my mind, token girl and theblackdragon are girls that look similar to their avatars. The world would just work better that way. (minus the power suit)

@AnneMarie, post 193, second half: did you ever know that you're my hero?

@this thread's gender ratio: so much for nintendo trying to convert nongamers... (or maybe they have enough sense to stay away from game forums)

I use the same username on TVTropes and youtube. look me up!

My virginity is one thing, but I can't let the pedophiles have my Wii FriendCode®

VALERHU

Twilight+Crow wrote:

Haven't seen you around either Lady Gryphon, hello.
So 5 females, and it seems I'm the only mexican girl around (yeeepie I'm special ).

Any UK girl yet, sorry Wiiloveit, but seriously not a single european female, that's odd; but the wierdest thing of them all is that everybody is on topic now!

I'm from italy..

</sarcasm>

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.