Forums

Topic: The All-Encompassing E3 2014 Thread

Posts 681 to 700 of 2,161

CanisWolfred

I'm not sure I'm looking forward to any of what Natsume or XSEED are showing besides the Harvest Moons. I mean, XSEED is the clear winner in terms of quality, but most of them don't appeal to me. I'll keep my eye on Brandish, but I'm not expecting much...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

WebHead wrote:

I hope Sony announces a surprise fall ps4 exclusive.

Project Beast and The Last Guardian.

I'm really interested in seeing what the new harvest moon looks like.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Retro_on_theGo

That Mario Maker picture is definitely real and I can't wait to see what it actually is. I wonder if it's really going to make a level editor for classic Mario game. That would be pretty sweet but I can't imagine it costing too much, The other booths are probably Smash demos.
I'm not excited for anything XSEED and Natsume have this year. The only thing that even catches my interest is the Wii U RPG and even then it's nothing big.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

iKhan

Do you guys think the new Natsume Wi U title is the rumored "3rd party exclusive in the vein of Bayonetta 2".

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Ryno

iKhan wrote:

Do you guys think the new Natsume Wi U title is the rumored "3rd party exclusive in the vein of Bayonetta 2".

No, they already announced it is Alphadia Genesis, and taht is not in the the vein of Bayonetta.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

shingi_70

iKhan wrote:

Nope cause they're Wii U title can be bought for $5 on Mobile.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Ryno

Maelstrom wrote:

TechnoTaylor wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

What's up with this?
Untitled

I think the AC and Pokemon emblems are part of a SSB booth.

Totally correct. If you look closely, you can see the sign above the villager.

NFC figures for Smash no doubt. You can see the bases.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CanisWolfred

iKhan wrote:

No. Kemco is a B-level developer. There's no way that could be even remotely considered to be a big as Bayonetta.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

dumedum

I don't like the Mario Maker idea. it could be something that Nintendo focuses on too much and then there will be all this criticism again on why they focus on something like that and not the "hardcore" games all over again..... <sigh>

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

faint

NFC figures for Smash no doubt. You can see the bases.

[/quote]

where do you see that?

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

cookiex

Don't Nintendo usually cover signs like that with black/white tarp so things don't get leaked? Or is this supposed "Mario Maker" not important enough to hide?

On the subject of Iwata, those saying he wouldn't do much anyway since the digital event is pre-recorded (?) don't know half of what Iwata usually does at show. There's post-conference interviews, appearances at the booth, developer round-tables etc. Plus the press would be there watching his every move for three consecutive days. Iwata needs to be in top shape to handle a stressful environment like that, and it seems he isn't.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

iKhan

cookiex wrote:

Don't Nintendo usually cover signs like that with black/white tarp so things don't get leaked? Or is this supposed "Mario Maker" not important enough to hide?

The only thing I can see possible is that the "Mario Maker" sign is photoshopped onto a legit picture (which otherwise wouldn't show anything we don't know)

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Blast

iKhan wrote:

Nah. Its either Devil's Third exclusive to Wii U or something similar to that.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

cookiex

On the bright side now that Iwata's out of the picture it's Reggie's time to shine. Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

iKhan

cookiex wrote:

On the bright side now that Iwata's out of the picture it's Reggie's time to shine.

Untitled

That sounded creepy even w/o the picture. What if Reggie poisoned Iwata!? Or maybe the Fils-A-Mech did it!

cookiex

iKhan wrote:

That sounded creepy even w/o the picture. What if Reggie poisoned Iwata!? Or maybe the Fils-A-Mech did it!

I surprise myself with how dark my sense of humor can seem sometimes.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex

MixMasterMudkip

I'm just going to place this here....
Untitled

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

Blast

I have another prediction:

2D Metroid for 3DS.
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD for Wii U.
Starfox for Wii U.

All will be 2015 games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.