Forums

Topic: All-Encompassing E3 2019 Thread

Posts 181 to 200 of 575

toiletduck

@Anti-Matter Yeah that's definitely on my watchlist! Curious about the release date.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

-Green-

Feeling more confident that Nintendo will have atleast 1 big new reveal at this E3. With all the pre-E3 directs and such it feels like a perfect opportunity for them to push something new. Get all the eyes on them

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NEStalgia

@Dezzy Indeed, though at least their opportunism will return to sticker price exploitation rather than actual gambling.

@Octane Good point, though that makes it even weirder that it was a Wii OS build that didn't check region lock when all Wiis did, and the WiiU itself did. Sounds more like a bug that they never fixed than an actual feature.

@andrew20 Yeah, redd has it right, SFV is a Sony product from the sad state of Capcom at the time. They bought it for themselves, shared with PC, but didn't even allow an arcade build. There's higher odds of an SFVI that's not Sony locked happening at some point than that.

NEStalgia

NEStalgia

@Anti-Matter Not until they're done milking V for everything it's worth, though.....

NEStalgia

Magician

Microsoft: June 9th 3pm CT
Bethesda: June 9th 7:30pm CT
Devolver Digital: June 9th 9pm CT
Limited Run: June 10th 2pm CT
Ubisoft: June 10th 3pm CT
Kinda Funny: June 10th 6:30pm CT
Square Enix: June 10th 8pm CT
Nintendo: June 11th 11am CT

Hmm, I think MS is going to be the slam dunk winner of E3 this year. New hardware, new Halo, new Fable, it should be cakewalk. Nintendo will announce release dates for the games we know of and probably throw in a surprise or two, I think the vibes from Nintendo will be jolly but not enough to be considered an "E3 winner". Square Enix will give FFVII Remake release details and show off the Avengers game that has been in development for years, I'm not expecting much more. And lastly Ubisoft (the only AAA publisher that takes risks anymore) will show up with equal amounts of surprise and head-scratchers.

EA? Don't care. Bethesda? Doom Eternal release date, Star Field information, quietly avoiding any mention or questions regarding the Fallout 76 debacle. Digital Devolver? This conference will be goofy as per usual. Kinda Funny? Last year's was really loaded with indie release information, a must-watch. Limited Run? As a collector they already have my money so...meh.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Grumblevolcano

@Magician I wouldn’t underestimate Nintendo, many considered them the winners of last year just for showing off Smash. Animal Crossing could have the same effect.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Sony and PC can keep SFV (Ryu is still kinda low tier right now although he got way better this season) but I do hope for ultra 4 this year. Surely capcom made enough money from the collection... Either way I'm buying PCBs for fight sticks in August.

I am hoping that Bethesda has a good showing. I'm getting vibes that 6 will be my last elder scrolls so I really really want it to be good (I know they aren't interested in talking about it right now but I am hoping that after all the bad press they might say/show something).

I just need a DQXI date from Squeenix but would hope for a FF 1-6 dump, a remake of 8 (to explain why we didn't get it yet), Ports of 13 (I like most of 13, sue me. Lightning and Fang are cool...Leave me alone NES) and if Hylia willing, some kind of DQ port dump even if not all this year but an announcement of plans for it. If I could play all of DQ on the switch I think my eye would explode... which would be bad but um, yeah.

Other than that I just want release dates. Nintendo will have me covered for that. (SMT 5 date, Ghost of Tsushima date from Sony and a Spiderman 2 announcement would be swell.)

My long shot/wishful dreaming aside from spiderman 2 is a #FE port. I'd totally buy that game a third time.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Anti-Matter

@Magician
But i still hoping for The Sims 4 on Nintendo Switch. The only thing i care from EA. The Sims 4 on Switch or busted.
And if they can revive My Sims as well.... 😮🤩

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

The only things I’d want from EA are the Bond games for XB1 backwards compatibility (Agent Under Fire, Nightfire and Everything or Nothing in particular) and Sims 4 for Switch (I don’t care about Sims but stuff like that and Wii Sports are needed to create more variety that the Switch needs).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ryu_Niiyama

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The only things I’d want from EA are the Bond games for XB1 backwards compatibility (Agent Under Fire, Nightfire and Everything or Nothing in particular) and Sims 4 for Switch (I don’t care about Sims but stuff like that and Wii Sports are needed to create more variety that the Switch needs).

ohh nice pick, the Bond games were the only first person shooters that I enjoyed playing. The third person games were tops though. I still run through Everything or Nothing on occasion.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Magician

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Magician I wouldn’t underestimate Nintendo, many considered them the winners of last year just for showing off Smash. Animal Crossing could have the same effect.

No worries, I'm not underestimating Nintendo. I feel that 2019 is booked so well that Nintendo could offer zero surprises at the E3 Direct and I wouldn't be upset. Give me release dates for Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Pokémon S/S, Zelda ALA, and DQ XI and I'll be content. My wallet is already crying, so I would appreciate it if Nintendo offered very few surprise announcements.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TOUGHDUDE94

What about Mega Man X9

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Octane

This year's Quiet Man?

Octane

Anti-Matter

If SquareEnix port ALL Kingdom Hearts games from PS4 to Nintendo Switch for next year......

Anti-Matter

redd214

THQ revealing 3 games in the next few days. With everything happening this week E3 is basically 2 weeks long this year

redd214

TuVictus

Can't wait to see what the Darksiders game ends up being.

TuVictus

Xyphon22

Is there an easy way to watch the E3 stuff on the TV? I usually just watch on my computer on this site, but I'm sure my son would like to see it this year, too, so I would prefer to have it on the TV. But I don't think I can just go to a website on my TV (at least not that I know of, I don't have a Smart TV). Will it be live on YouTube or something like that?

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

Sorry, this topic has been locked.