Forums

Topic: Ideas for the site

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 2,597

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 Why thank you,. Because I do that anyway, I will look all over the internet just for different opinions, sure helps me figure out if I want a game or not.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 Same it would Make it much easy'er when talking to people!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Snatcher

@YusseiWarrior3000 True! That would be cool!

Snatcher

Tasuki

@YusseiWarrior3000 People have been asking for a PM system for years now and the administrators have said that it's too hard to moderate them. So I wouldn't count on it any time soon. If you need to get ahold of an admin there's a contact form and if it's something really bad you can use the report button.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

willatschool

I can't go through the pages of forums and its getting so annoying, please fix this. love the site but I cant go to page 203 because the only options are 1, 2, 3 and 514, 515, and 516. I'd literally have to go to page 3 and keep scrolling down and pressing next. Please fix.

my friend code: SW-8362-0555-1229

acnh island: WestView
DA: DA-2430-4120-1030
HHN ID: RA-3530-1047-7826
fruit: Apples
Northern Hem

Tell me before you add me please or I won't accept. :)

will

gcunit

@willatschool You can copy & paste the URL of a page in the thread of interest, but after pasting, delete the number at the end and set your own number of choice before pressing enter.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Anti-Matter

I was concerned about bad behaviours and their intention from some newbie users here just to keep bad talking about certain game / franchises / game company and they were aggresively hush (they said if you don't like my opinion just shut up / scroll down) to whoever have different opinion with those newbie users.

I hope Nintendolife staffs be aware with those newbie users with their fanboyism behaviours and i hope they got some warnings to behave better.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter Was there a topic where that happened the other day? that made you think of this, because I feel like we might be thinking of the same thing.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
Did you noticed there were some newbie users here just created their account to rant about Pokemon BDSP, keep praising Nintendo Switch but keep bad talking about Sony & PS5 ?

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

@Anti-Matter LMAO, no I actually didn't, Do you have a link? I need to see this, sounds like a case of Nintendo fanboy.

Pirate1

Would it be possible to ignore any post that contains the phrase “buttery smooth”? Not the user, just those specific posts.

Pirate1

RupeeClock

You recently published a guide featuring suggested eShop titles under certain price ranges.
https://www.nintendolife.com/guides/what-to-spend-your-ninten...
The article consists of a lot of links to other Nintendo Life pages though, with no visuals to digest within the article itself other than manually designed article images, which may not represent all contents.

You could consider implementing some sort of tiling or snippet system where your article editors and writers can input a tag, and it will insert a tile with the game's icon and title with a link.
Or a snippet featuring that, including links to Reviews, Screenshots, and purchase links on the US and UK eShops websites.
Nintendo Life's site seems to have the data structure to support such a thing.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Zuljaras

I do not know if it has been requested but I would love to have the comment window enhanced with formatting options like:

The basic tags to have individual buttons like spoiler tag, img tag etc. For example I did not know how to do the spoiler tag at first and it would have been great to have it shown to me when I make a comment.

Same with posting images. Actually a simple text near the comment widow will be excellent just giving the tags as info only.

Also is it possible to have search function when starting to type "@" and 3 letters after that, to display the possible names when we want to tag someone but don't want to misspell their name?

Edited on by Zuljaras

TommyTendo

Combining the Wii U - Wii U eShop - Wii U Virtual Console into one forum.
Same with 3DS - 3DS eShop - 3DS Virtual Console and Wii - Wiiware - Wii Virtual Console

Tobiaku

So it is acceptable to wish someone get fired now?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

PhhhCough

Nintendo life/push square/pure xbox should find some way of getting into that whole game swap thing, they had an article about.

PhhhCough

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic